Winta's Chem family!!! Elites,crosses and mo!

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

dam that sounds great! thanx for sharin!

Robot is the man. Bottom line. I was in my room fucking around a couple days ago and i broke off a lower branch of the og diesel and quick dryed it for a taste test. I was surprised on how rocked I was off this premature shit (44 days) I love the way this plant stacks and the growth is super vigorous. For a plant that has been in circulation for almost 20 years she clones like a dream. It looks like she will push 75-80 days but I am sure this will be the type of shit that will level a frat party to a mild roar with 1 j passed around the entire crowd.

winta

winta

yea fred my brutha i must have been really good this year santa is the best! :) i knew givin people down on their luck change or tippin waitresses even if its my last 5 bucks :) thanx for stoppin in!

Yo Winta dude rocking diesel cuts and all whoo weeee mang!!!!

fred

sky high

sky high

Fuckin' A. Do ya happen to need a left nut, bro?

snicker...

Dunno what I did...but Santa doesn't even show here anymore...much less bring DRUGS.

At least I know he isn't a fake now...so that's somethin'!!!

rock on you luck one, you

s h

winta

winta

my left nut is a lil on the fritz now u mention it :giggle

Fuckin' A. Do ya happen to need a left nut, bro?

snicker...

Dunno what I did...but Santa doesn't even show here anymore...much less bring DRUGS.

At least I know he isn't a fake now...so that's somethin'!!!

rock on you luck one, you

s h

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Gotta love that chem! I'll be watchn this show bro! Keep doin it winta. I just picked up some jamacian d from cc. Got them as a promo for buying another pack at fhwc. Can't beat that with a stick! Hahaha!

winta

winta

good pick up my dude! yea man i gotta find the right chem for me ;)

Gotta love that chem! I'll be watchn this show bro! Keep doin it winta. I just picked up some jamacian d from cc. Got them as a promo for buying another pack at fhwc. Can't beat that with a stick! Hahaha!

heres some quick shots of the Chemdog #4 and chem 3 og in their new square pots. i had to tie down the Chemdog #4 she was being naughty :giggle heres some shots of the 4 and 3B!

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Hey Winta, I tied the guava down the same way in a 2 gal pot, and boy do I and the plant like it, lookin good bro, you gotta be rockin a couple thow wow watts, hell i've counted no less than 5 threads and i aint even began lookin yet, gonna try and find that ph/ppm pen Shady uses and really get rockin and log'n some notes, Peace SSP

winta

winta

na im not up to 2 1000watts yet hopefully in the next few months ;)

Hey Winta, I tied the guava down the same way in a 2 gal pot, and boy do I and the plant like it, lookin good bro, you gotta be rockin a couple thow wow watts, hell i've counted no less than 5 threads and i aint even began lookin yet, gonna try and find that ph/ppm pen Shady uses and really get rockin and log'n some notes, Peace SSP

A

andy107

lovin the way you got that girl all bondaged up haha girls are lookin good my dude! what kinda soil you runnin em in?

winta

winta

basic training ;)

now the girls are big enough for a lil bondage....so i gave em what they asked for! heres some shots of the Chemdog D and Diesal "choke me smack me pull my hair" style ;)

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Elementals Chemdog #4 and true og

Couple shots of Elemental wellness center's Chemdog #4 (pic 1 n 2)and true og(pic 3 n 4)...

Little ones looking good btw!

JAWS

JAWS

hello WINTA:)
very nice thread my friend i like what youve done and im very interested in seeing how these bound girls turn out for ya....

ive grow a few deferent ways but im yet to grow that style in full bondage, kinda did a tied-up version but never a full bondage hummmm HAHAH maybe..
very nice:)

winta

winta

welcome andy! im excited too bro trust me!

lookin good homie im anxious and excited for you grow these ladies out! :rock

whats good jaws! yea man i seen true grit train like this when i first joined, tried it once and never stopped since! i can see some of your sugar ape tied up like this ;)

hello WINTA:)
very nice thread my friend i like what youve done and im very interested in seeing how these bound girls turn out for ya....

ive grow a few deferent ways but im yet to grow that style in full bondage, kinda did a tied-up version but never a full bondage hummmm HAHAH maybe..
very nice:)

Top Bottom