Winta's wonderland part 1: Underdawg #1

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OpTikFiber

OpTikFiber

Hey I'm not complaining --just glad to even have a store within a days drive now :D

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
NL x Pink Indica

-Supa
:sign0065: where's the journal? :giggle. Just teasin'... Those seedlings look good and I really want to find a sick NL strain, but I'm not sure which is the most potent...

BTW, How are the babies Winta? :cool

winta

winta

BTW, How are the babies Winta? :cool

they are fine mister shady!

Day3

#5 and #4 are taking off pretty good :)(pix 1&2 are #5 3&4 are #4) im still waitin on the other 3! they are comin through but still not all the way yet but im not worried cuz they are comin and the stems are green that are comin through so no worries thanks for asking my dude :)

Ud5 day3 a
Ud5 day3 b
Ud4 day3 a
Ud4 day3 b
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Alright this show is finally up and running. Excellent following so far too. You whipped up a nice grow box too winta.

May mother nature and a green thumb be with you.

H

haze89

Ill man, glad to see an update. Can't wait to see these dawgs fully grown.

winta

winta

that was the old me :) (i thought i messed up #3 though but its ok lol)

I would have messed them up already. :rofl

yea FINALLY is right tobor lol thanx for comin by with positive energy my dude :)

Alright this show is finally up and running. Excellent following so far too. You whipped up a nice grow box too winta.

May mother nature and a green thumb be with you.

maaaaaaan i cant wait either 4real!:animbong:

Ill man, glad to see an update. Can't wait to see these dawgs fully grown.

S

supasticky

Those were before I was on the farm lol. and I didn't get a chance to finish them. It was actually the reason for my first ever post on THCfarmer, about caterpillars. I hate them and now kill them, and moths, as much as I can. I ended up losing my grow space anyway after so they were inevitably doomed from the start.

and I actually came to find out that they could be something other than NL x Pink Indica. Kinda pissed me off, but whatever they were I wish I had gotten to finish them. They were pretty sick.

S6306975

Sorry bro I won't post anymore pictures in your journal lol

-Supa

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
its cool just post underdawg pix next time ;) lol
:giggle I got a couple Double Underdawgs... BTW, Supa is a cool cat... I'm just givin' him a nudge to start his own journal. The pressure helps keep you on your toes... :whew

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
and dbl ud pix are cool too same family right lol
Mos Def... Here's a quote from Hip Cat:
The make up of the DUD is quite complex. I think this is the make up. Some of our strains need to be relisted.
91 Chem Dawg X Mass SS/NL=Underdawg
Underdawg X Super Skunk(sensi)=UD pheno
UD pheno X Afghani#1=UD-SS/Afghani#1
Underdawg X UD-SS/Afghani#1=UD#1
Underdawg X UD#1=Double Underdawg

:cool Here's my best Double Underdawg from Round 3... Pheno #3:
Double Underdawg... Pheno #3
http://i808.invalid.com/albums/zz2/ShadyRound4/DoubleUnderdawgcopy.jpg

winta

winta

thats an awesome pic shady! now u put the pressure on me :) how was the smell/taste/high?

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
thats an awesome pic shady! now u put the pressure on me :) how was the smell/taste/high?
It's dank/dank/dank... :D That pheno just smells strong outta the jar... I brought some to my buddy RF's and he smelled it as I pulled a small nug out... Like a chem, but some OG mixed in! Dense and covered in trichomes. The other phenos were much diff. I'm running a couple for the last time in Round 4, but I'm taking many cuts from the DUD3 mother before I flower her...

H

haze89

Damn dude, that DUD looks killlllllllller. Makes me more excited to see winta's UD maturing. I gotta get a hold of some beans or cuts of either of those plants to make moms of along with my CVK. The farm is where its at as far as beans man. Glad I found this site when I did.

S

supasticky

Yah bro I need to get this shit going. It sucks not being able to grow and just watching everyone else lol.

-Supa

Latest posts

Top Bottom