Winta's wonderland part 1: Underdawg #1

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

so like my deadhead's i used toooo much molasses and burned the heck outta the leaves :( so now she is buck-e-nakeds i hope she doesnt get too damaged. i still have another pheno to run after her to see whats what. but the buds are gettin very dense heres a lil bud shot

Ud day61f
HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Yeah, it's extremely easy to roast plants with sugars. Heh you know 1st hand now, but they shouldn't be too bad. Flush is a must.

I had a Friend put honey into a regiment I set up for him that did not include honey mind you lol! And that killed all but one plant! I was like WTF dude! He was still able to salvage the outdoor season we had with some new stuff he just cut down last week. That came out fine and with no honey at all! :)

Never had the Underdawg, how would ya describe it?

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

a little goes a long way... my girls and my mycos like about 1 tbsp / 5 gal H2O. Carry on, Winta!

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

wow I never knew you could do that. Sorry bro. I push the molasses pretty hard at the end to. I go frow one tsp/gal in veg to 4 tbsp/gallon at week 7 of flowering...lol How much did you give them bro?

420king-MASSES

wow I never knew you could do that. Sorry bro. I push the molasses pretty hard at the end to. I go frow one tsp/gal in veg to 4 tbsp/gallon at week 7 of flowering...lol How much did you give them bro?

holy shit in flower i mite use 2 teaspoons per gallon but never even a tablespoon usually i use 1 tea to a gallon and 2 teas at final flush to help her finish strong ////you know the old addage of a lil goes a long way and to much of a good thing is really bad for ya ///mollasses[hi-brix] is just natural organic carbos:hi::bong-hits:

winta

winta

heres #4 2month veg 4 days in flower from my first ud #1 run and my current mini mom :)

Ud 4 day64 a
Ud 4 day64 b
Ud 4 mom 11 17 10 a
Ud 4 mom 11 17 10 b

420king-MASSES

she looks beautiful brotha coincidentally i just acquired a cut of this and rascals white bubba 2day so im really interested in what you got going keep up the excellent job brotha

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice work dawg! Stop, drop, shut'em down, open up shop... Ohh... Nooo... That's how winta rolls... :music

winta

winta

:banana1sv6: the more the farm teaches the more i strive to be like the best :dance

Nice work dawg! Stop, drop, shut'em down, open up shop... Ohh... Nooo... That's how winta rolls... :music

Top Bottom