Wireless Security Camera Systems, In Need

• Thread starter DemonTrich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I usually yell. THIS IS SATANS HOUSE!!! then they start looking around and walk away...they always leave the pamphlets on my door tho...
Q
what a lazy soab!
Hey Gt how often do you need to charge/replace the batteries?
Or are you using the solar panel?

MW7945

MW7945

Hey DemonTrich, I too looked high & low for a wireless camera setup & to no real avail. Right now I don't have internet/wifi so going wireless without a wi-fi connection was somewhat impossible for what I wanted to do. I want to record activity for sure so I had to go with a wired setup. I didn't care to have to deal with replacing batteries because with only my luck there would have been some activity & the batteries would die.

I was at Menards the other day & ALMOST bought a Motorola baby monitor that I seen there. My boss has one & it works very well so I thought Hmmmm.... why couldn't I use a baby monitor? It has night vision, sound & also alerts you when there is a slight movement or noise. Not very many people think to look into baby monitors. They too can link to your phone. Their not very pricey but can be & some even come with a couple monitors that you can mount just about anywhere
wireless.

I did end up going with a wired Swann 720 HD 500GB memory for $188.00 & I have to say I do like it a lot.

No internet/Wi-Fi?

You sending messages from your toaster? Dayyyumn

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Westie

Westie

Just reminded....
My reolinks are wifi, but do require power. No worries, easy to use a battery pack making them truly wireless. Mount them in trees, or where ever. (Even if not connected to wifi because of distance, they still record to local chip for replay later. Like a "game cam".) Just have to keep the packs charged. ymmv

61IWGZ%2BPIOL._SL1200_.jpg

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Nest cam it’s wireless just needs power. Motion sensors sends you a text when there’s movement. This jack ass tried to break into my house. He changed his mind when my nest woke me up and I stuck my .45 in his face.
262544EB 45E2 4D3D 9874 391331B44649
Best investment I made at the time.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Just reminded....
My reolinks are wifi, but do require power. No worries, easy to use a battery pack making them truly wireless. Mount them in trees, or where ever. (Even if not connected to wifi because of distance, they still record to local chip for replay later. Like a "game cam".) Just have to keep the packs charged. ymmv

61IWGZ%2BPIOL._SL1200_.jpg
They have fully wireless as well.
https://m.reolink.com/product/argus...8wKtoNFJAa3_XwmxO2f9DeQYDDZDqPihoCaX4QAvD_BwE
I just want to figure out how long the batteries stay charged before I buy one.

Purp Nugs

Purp Nugs

Nest cam it’s wireless just needs power. Motion sensors sends you a text when there’s movement. This jack ass tried to break into my house. He changed his mind when my nest woke me up and I stuck my .45 in his face.View attachment 796263 Best investment I made at the time.

It's because of your wind chime I'm here to tell ya... LOL... I had a similar ordeal happen not too long ago because I too have some undeniable classy wind chimes. I figured since they thought the wind chimes were so fancy that I would show them my M&P 40 & for some reason he didn't quite care for the old girl like he did the wind chimes... No idea why not I personally think it ads a lil pizzazz to her :love2:

(nice camera too btw)

Sw side

Top Bottom