wish growers choice seeds would ship my order

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Growgod420

Growgod420

There’s 5 in there,3 replacements and 2 I had from the time before the replacements

I grew 15 gorilla glue from them and not one plant
Looked the same lol,they gave me 3 replacements because I called them out on their stock photo ,
They still owe me more
Seeds but I’m not even bothering to take them,

it’s bullshit they charge you $10 shipping to replace seeds,Hindu Kush autos I got from them turned out to be photo plants, blueberry stopped growing

I could go on but there’s no point ,it’s not worth the free seeds at the end of the day
What you growing in? Hard to bash a company if your skills are not up to par every one of mine didn't look the same when I had an issue with ph and the PPM but as soon as they did all start looking healthy they look normal the same as everyone that I've grown so hard to bash somebody when you haven't even tried!!!

Not trying to be a dick but I'm growing two strains of autoflowers form them had an issue with my pH and my ppm that made them look different and now that they're normal they both look the same I don't know even know what people think. Get your elements in order then they might look normal

Growgod420

Growgod420

I still have gorilla glue from them plants were such a hit or miss I’m not even going to use these seeds View attachment 1097036
now looking at all your pictures from your grow I can see one thing your buds are small but I can see that there was issues at the beginning that's why you think they look different. Don't bash a company producing good seeds

budgie

budgie

now looking at all your pictures from your grow I can see one thing your buds are small but I can see that there was issues at the beginning that's why you think they look different. Don't bash a company producing good seeds
Their seeds are shit ,fucked up gentics nothing to do with my growing skills,you keep buying from them that’s your bussiness but it’s a well known fact growers choice seeds are shit

Growgod420

Growgod420

Their seeds are shit ,fucked up gentics nothing to do with my growing skills,you keep buying from them that’s your bussiness but it’s a well known fact growers choice seeds are shit
I know people that have been buying their autoflower seeds for years and never had issues so that's where I heard about them so whatever

Last edited:
budgie

budgie

well when i got my first seeds growers choice gave them to me to give a review none of the gorillia glue i got germinated every pineapple seed germinated but only 1 survived the aculpoca gold i got i only germinated 1 of the seeds i still have 2 . i just brushed off the seeds they were duds as grower error because that was my 1st grow
It’s their seeds noting to do with the grower,I was stupid enough to spend shit load of money with them when I first started to grow

budgie

budgie

Grow god should ask them for a free tshirt since he
Loves them so much,what strains you growing there,let’s see what they look like at the end of the
Grow

Growgod420

Growgod420

Grow god should ask them for a free tshirt since he
Loves them so much,what strains you growing there,let’s see what they look like at the end of the
Grow
I have a grow log check it out. I'm running critical purple and pineapple express. I want the free t-shirt tho

budgie

budgie

I have a grow log check it out. I'm running critical purple and pineapple express. I want the free t-shirt tho
I grew both them strains don’t be expecting them to look like the stock pics,like I said bought a shit load of strains from them autos and photo strains

Growgod420

Growgod420

I grew both them strains don’t be expecting them to look like the stock pics,like I said bought a shit load of strains from them autos and photo strains
Ha the stock photos are garbage and nothing what they should look like. I haven't seen one that looks like what they post. Maybe photo strains look like that

budgie

budgie

Ha the stock photos are garbage and nothing what they should look like. I haven't seen one that looks like what they post. Maybe photo strains look like that
That just says it all right there,
Good luck with your grow
I’m out

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

I wanted to say that but felt like I would of heated the convo more... Good job @bigdaddy420 and that's why they call them stock photos
well awhile back i was bitching because it did not look like the stock photo and someone told me the exact same thing .

budgie

budgie

well awhile back i was bitching because it did not look like the stock photo and someone told me the exact same thing .
Come on now,

so you’re just buying seeds from a seed bank and hoping they turn out to be what they said

lol

you 2 are fuxking crazy anyone who buys seeds from a seed bank expects the seeds to look like the photos they have up,
Why the fuxk would you buy seeds then

sorry but you 2 sound like 2 clowns,I’m done with this thread ,that’s one of the most stupid things I’ve heard on a weed forum yet

bye bye

Top Bottom