Woke Up To Droopy Seedlings Any Ideas?

• Thread starter GardenWeasel77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Woke up to this this morning. Dude wtf? Is this root rot or what. Soil is dry but plants keep looking worse day by day.
You can’t tell by the yellowing leafs that they need to be up potted into new soil with nutrients? I know I said it yesterday they they needed to be in their forever home now. What are you waiting for?

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I transplanted today. I think they need nutes cuz I know some people do the entire run in a solo cup?
That's different. It's a solo cup challenge where the idea is to see how big and how much yield you can get from such a small planter. It "can" be done but you're going to have an easier time if you're using at least a 3 gallon pot for their final home. I prefer 5 gallon myself ...

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I transplanted today. I think they need nutes cuz I know some people do the entire run in a solo cup?
Now get a proper watering cycle down and watch them flourish. If you up potted into happy frog then there is nutrients in the soil. They’ll feed off that for 3-4weeks then you’ll need to start your feed regimen. Once the roots get established in the new soil you’ll want to water until 10-20% run off every watering in soil to prevent lockout. Don’t water again until the pot is almost or completely dry. Mark a calendar 📆 get a routine going and you’ll be golden. We’re here for you, just try and utilize what we’re all trying to help you with.
burnz

GardenWeasel77

GardenWeasel77

Now get a proper watering cycle down and watch them flourish. If you up potted into happy frog then there is nutrients in the soil. They’ll feed off that for 3-4weeks then you’ll need to start your feed regimen. Once the roots get established in the new soil you’ll want to water until 10-20% run off every watering in soil to prevent lockout. Don’t water again until the pot is almost or completely dry. Mark a calendar 📆 get a routine going and you’ll be golden. We’re here for you, just try and utilize what we’re all trying to help you with.
burnz
Thanks man

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
ok, so it looks like as mentioned above is the root zone is suffering on all the plants, i can see your watering practices are too frequently with small plants also i can see your watering just around the stem, that’s a no no..as you should have some side branches instead of looking stunted, the fat leaves in your case is from the watering..
is the floor cool/cold?
put the bags on something to allow airflow underneath, when it’s the next time to water/feed make sure to get the whole medium wet!!

GardenWeasel77

GardenWeasel77

ok, so it looks like as mentioned above is the root zone is suffering on all the plants, i can see your watering practices are too frequently with small plants also i can see your watering just around the stem, that’s a no no..as you should have some side branches instead of looking stunted, the fat leaves in your case is from the watering..
is the floor cool/cold?
put the bags on something to allow airflow underneath, when it’s the next time to water/feed make sure to get the whole medium wet!!
Will do. Thanks man

GardenWeasel77

GardenWeasel77

is the floor cool/cold?
Got it. Thank you.

Top Bottom