Wolverine Kush - 3 phenos

• Thread starter KennyPowers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KennyPowers

KennyPowers

Good afternoon folks and welcome to my grow of Wolverine Kush by logic.

I popped 3 fem beans awhile back and they all turned out to be beautiful plants. They were a little slow getting started but after transplanting to 5 gal pots they really took off. They all went to flower about 2 weeks ago. They only got some side lighting their first week of flower but got hooked up after that reallll nice.

These are grown in Canna coco with their nutes, some Botanicare stuff, and also some teas in there as well.

Here are pics of the 3 phenos just before going to flower.

Wolverine kush   3 phenos
Wolverine kush   3 phenos 2
Wolverine kush   3 phenos 3
Wolverine kush   3 phenos 4
Wolverine kush   3 phenos 5
Wolverine kush   3 phenos 6
Wolverine kush   3 phenos 7
Wolverine kush   3 phenos 8
Wolverine kush   3 phenos 9

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

Here are pics of the girls from a few days ago. These were just a day or two before finishing their 3rd week. Like I posted earlier they got slightly neglected on light for the first 8 days of flower, so Im pretty happy with how they are lookin now.

After peepin some other journals of the wolverine Im hopin for some nice chunky colas of chemmy dank with some bubba undertones. Phenos 1&3 are my favorites of the 3, but 2 looks pretty damn similar lol.

Group shot...girls are in order left to right.

G 2

G 1

Pheno 1 - probably my favorite right now...look at the colas this girl is fixin to grow! i liked this one in veg and hopin she holds solid all through flower.

1 1

1 2

1 3

1 4

Pheno 2 - looks pretty similar to #1, some of these pics make it look a little more branchy...but it put on the most stretch between nodes and has the smallest buds so we will see how it stacks up.

2 1

2 2

2 3

Pheno 3 - lookin to be the most bubba dom and is the shortest/squattest of the 3. has the most bud production of the 3 thus far.

3 1

3 2

3 3

3 4

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

i harvested these girls last night.

i left them for last so i would get the cam and take pics.

but then i enjoyed some scissor hash...

and......now its sore subject, but there will be cured nug shots. and i will update shortly abt which phenos im keeping and why.

for now i will say, i ran these with OGRs fire alien urkle. i pitched all 3 phenos i ran of that without question....i am struggling to narrow my keepers of this wolverine down to 2. logic did nice work on these, the bubba dom plant is the frostiest i have pumped out in the last couple months. bravo!

Top Bottom