Wolverine Kush - 3 phenos

• Thread starter KennyPowers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KennyPowers

KennyPowers

working on some bud shots and smoke reports this weekend. got a couple nugs saved of every pheno and im ready to blaze them!

here are a couple shots (not doin my best today) of Wolverine Kush #1. this ended up being my 2nd favorite pheno. a little more Chemdog leaning, but still with that nice bubba taste and punch. very good meds right here.

IMG 2711
IMG 2713
IMG 2715
IMG 2708

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

thanks logic! you did an awesome job with this cross. running 5 more beans right now as well.

619ster

619ster

beautiful nugs!!!! Bubba and Chem make for some damn nice crosses. I still regret not cloning my last Snowdog leaning Eskimo Kush so onto more bean poppin lol. Shit must be FIYAH!!! Nice work.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Looks like some killa Kenny! I love my wolverines. I still have 9 dif females and I love 5 of them.o_O I'll narrow it down after I run them again. Good shit Kenny!;)

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

beautiful nugs!!!! Bubba and Chem make for some damn nice crosses. I still regret not cloning my last Snowdog leaning Eskimo Kush so onto more bean poppin lol. Shit must be FIYAH!!! Nice work.

morning bro, thanks for takin a look at the nugs! this is definitely a great cross, the 2 plants come together very nice. i unfortunately dont have clones of the phenos in this thread, so im running more beans too! kinda just bought it for the name, but the girls really took my by surprise and became a new favorite.

Looks like some killa Kenny! I love my wolverines. I still have 9 dif females and I love 5 of them.o_O I'll narrow it down after I run them again. Good shit Kenny!;)

Hey BM thanks for stoppin in!! I hear you on the pheno selection. I only ran 3 and loved 2 of them. The third was similar, but just slightly outshined by the other 2.

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

Here are some shots of pheno #2. This pheno was the most Chemdog leaning from what i could tell. This is the pheno that got outshined by the other 2 by just a hair, but still some very enjoyable smoke.

2 2
2 3
2 4
2 5
2 1

Top Bottom