WONDER SOIL ?

• Thread starter ZONER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mulehunter

Still ungooasitting in a box......recently switched to Hempy Buckets with Perlite and Coco. Due to another unscheduled time out, and just went back to re growing some of Mota Rebels testers.
Trying it out now added some Alaskan Humus soil and some Mycorrhizae With worm castings in 3 gal pots
Seedlings looking good and just letting the roots grow now before i start watering more ofter

L

LioT

Hi,
I tried wonder soil on my first grow ever. Watered and fed it 1x per week at 50 -75% of GH triflora recommended dosage.

This is what I got.

Question.
I've read some people water and/or feed the coco coir twice a day. Like Ebb and flow hydro. How does this work? And at what ppm's. Will wonder soil be wasted this way? E.g. over kill and $$$.

Thank you,
Lio

20180312 143852
20180312 143803
L

LioT

Let me add,
My largest Sunset sherbet was grown on Wonder soil (wonderful root system in a 7 gallon pot).
The smaller one on Foxfarms

L

LioT

My Mendo Breath
The smallest of my 4 plant grow (MB & SS), was grown using Wonder soil. While the 2nd largest on foxfarms.

Yeeeet435

Yeeeet435

Do not use Wonder soil, it's really not good. it almost killed $200 worth of my seeds I had to switch it out for pro mix for better soil you pay the money that it's worth Wonder soil is trash it gave all my seedlings root rot

Top Bottom