Wondering if this is Good Product -Zerowater

• Thread starter CrippledArcher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

Seen this on TV and they have them at Walmart wondering if this would be a good thing for the small time grower

ttystikk

ttystikk

Seen this on TV and they have them at Walmart wondering if this would be a good thing for the small time grower

I don't have any personal experience with this brand, the website info says they're better than 'others', i.e. Brita. I'd test with my own TDS meter if I got one! How bad is the water quality where you are, and how much dissolved solids, of what type, are there in it? In other words, are you sure you even need it? Anywhere up to 100-150ppm of dissolved calcium isn't a bad thing, and can easily be compensated for in your nutrient program.

CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

Well not sure of the TDS, but where I am is top 5 US for water. I just see so many small growers always talking about their water and seen this on TV, and when I went to read about it for the price with a TDS meter included it looked like a good idea. I am such a noob, just wanted some input from other farmers on their thoughts on this.

D

Doobie Nyce

yeah these things are dank for smaller amounts of water... go for it I say

Top Bottom