Wondering if this was early sign of potassium deficiency.

• Thread starter Clearbluesky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Clearbluesky

Clearbluesky

Just wanted if this was early sign of potassium deficiency growing in Cocoa ph6.0 only on about 15 leaves. 2 and half weeks into flowering

Wondering if this was early sign of potassium deficiency
Clearbluesky

Clearbluesky

Think I'm going to add some calmagic to my reservoir, because I backed off the calcium nitrate 2 weeks ago. And started adding more magnesium my Epsom salts. But I think I cut too much calcium out I think my plant still need some so I will give that a try.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Looks more like heat issue and possible beginning to lock out… i wouldnt mess with ratios to much.

How are you watering these and in what size m/type of pots?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Too much N imo but not enough to say anything definitive yet

growsince79

growsince79

Think I'm going to add some calmagic to my reservoir, because I backed off the calcium nitrate 2 weeks ago. And started adding more magnesium my Epsom salts. But I think I cut too much calcium out I think my plant still need some so I will give that a try.
I'd dump the res, flush and start over so you know whats in it.

Clearbluesky

Clearbluesky

Tent does have very good air movement and temperature is 79, they are I 3 gallon air pots 70/30 coco perlite, getting feed 5 times a day at 40 second's each feed and getting 20 percent run off. Got a 20 gallon reservoir so went a head and added 17 ML of calmagic to it and only raised ppm 60 for a total of 650 ppm with PH 5.8

Clearbluesky

Clearbluesky

When I mix it in 5 gallon bucket I add 250 ppm of Base and 250 ppm of Epsom salts and 100 of calcium nitrate. I do that over and over until I fill my 20 gallon reservoir works good for me that way. Then pH it.

Clearbluesky

Clearbluesky

The leaves with the problems are where there is a lot of air movement on them.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

When I mix it in 5 gallon bucket I add 250 ppm of Base and 250 ppm of Epsom salts and 100 of calcium nitrate. I do that over and over until I fill my 20 gallon reservoir works good for me that way. Then pH it.
What nutrients are they? Seems like a lot of magnesium

Clearbluesky

Clearbluesky

Yes using master blend, you you cut back on the calcium nitrate you replace it with epsom salts just reverse those two numbers around from veg to flower so if it was 12 base six Epsom salts 12 calcium nitrate once flowering hits you go 12 base 12 Epsom salts six calcium nitrate.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yes using master blend, you you cut back on the calcium nitrate you replace it with epsom salts just reverse those two numbers around from veg to flower so if it was 12 base six Epsom salts 12 calcium nitrate once flowering hits you go 12 base 12 Epsom salts six calcium nitrate.
I have to disagree. Cal and mag are not interchangeable like that imo. They gave a very specific ratio in relation to eachother. If you reduce cal you shoukd reduce mag

Clearbluesky

Clearbluesky

The plant that's not really flowering that good yet does have anything on its leaves. Looks good I think it is the wind burn

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ahh i see what your saying now your intentionally changing the ratios

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

The plant that's not really flowering that good yet does have anything on its leaves. Looks good I think it is the wind burn
I think you are correct. The plants look good overall a d chasing ghosts can often times lead to manufacturing problems

Clearbluesky

Clearbluesky

That's just the recipe for master blend three parts 12 6 12 in veg and in flower it's 12 12 6 for 5 gallon bucket been growing that way for two years

Clearbluesky

Clearbluesky

When using master blend I don't even use calmagic, just thought I would try it see if it would do anything.

Top Bottom