Woodsmaneh  pix 3

Woodsmaneh  pix
Woodsmaneh  pix
Woodsmaneh  pix 2

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
Woods, seriously- on the second set of photos, second photograph, I saw a sugar leaf that wasn't totally fucking covered in trichs... I think you are losing your touch. Is there something going on in your life thats making you not pay attention to your girls? Get your shit together man.

PB

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Woods, seriously- on the second set of photos, second photograph, I saw a sugar leaf that wasn't totally fucking covered in trichs... I think you are losing your touch. Is there something going on in your life thats making you not pay attention to your girls? Get your shit together man.

PB

LOL shit someone noticed, I know how it happened

Big joint

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

some of my friends dropping by, I love these guys they work so hard, and are soooo cool....... :cool:
I'm putting up 6 new feeders as soon as it stops raining it will be like an airport around here soon lol love the country life

As my old man said to me years ago "If your neighbors bother you, you didn't buy enough land."

IMGP7510
IMGP7513
IMGP7520
IMGP7525
IMGP7528

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

That Nightfire is extremely frosty, I haven't tried any of SinCitys gear yet but after seein yours I might have to include them in my next order. Really like the pics of your friends too man. The wife has feeders out here for everything from birds to hummingbirds to squirrels to rabbits and deer to chipmunks lol, I told her if she keeps tryin to feed all the animals when she stops feedin em they gonna eat us haha. Thanks for sharing bro.

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Some shots of the WhiteFire OG from SinCitySeeds.

We put on a 12 band concert yesterday for the childrens hospital to raise money. It was held at an organic farm that grows berries and vegs, they have 50 types of tomatoes. I took some NightFire OG to concert last night and it destroyed most of the people who were close by, the singer in one of the bands and I smoked a whole one and he wandered away for 1/2 hr we had to go find him, he was in the raspberry bushes chowing down, to funny.

IMGP9496
IMGP9499
IMGP9505
IMGP9507
IMGP9511
IMGP9513
IMGP9514

Max Frost

Max Frost

Woodsman, those are some beautiful plants, man! Frosty as hell! What is the story on your Novocaine? You say you've been working on it for 8 years? Gotta be a good story in there for sure! Oh, and my pecker's not wood...but those are certainly some handsome birds! :p

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Woodsman, those are some beautiful plants, man! Frosty as hell! What is the story on your Novocaine? You say you've been working on it for 8 years? Gotta be a good story in there for sure! Oh, and my pecker's not wood...but those are certainly some handsome birds! :p

I started breeding about 10 years ago and the Novocain is a cross from, NL, Hash Plant and Super Skunk. She works real well and is easy to grow.

Top Bottom