woody harrelson OG

• Thread starter calibrian
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

calibrian

Does anyone know anything about woody harrelson OG. I bought a clone of it, it was kinda week the first few weeks but completely blew up to be my second best plant. I was wondering whats in it, indica, sativa, what strains were used to make it ect...

:character0029:

G

grenbone

My friend got some woody kush (woody harrleson's kush) from cali a few years back. Unfortunately at that time I was not smoking, but everyone I knew who tried it said it was some of the best herb they have ever had. It definitely looked extremely dank.

Got any pictures?

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

i belive the woody og is hindu kush x og kush x master kush im not to sure on that but i think im right around the money hope this helps

C

calibrian

My friend got some woody kush (woody harrleson's kush) from cali a few years back. Unfortunately at that time I was not smoking, but everyone I knew who tried it said it was some of the best herb they have ever had. It definitely looked extremely dank.

Got any pictures?

I really did not think much of it when I bought the clone, but it has seriously, out of no where, come into it's own. I haven't tried it yet, but I cant wait. he is a pic of it at day 39. (I know it's small for it age, I'm a novice grower)

rumor is, woody herrelson made the strain himself. at least thats what I read trying to find out more about it.

:harvest:

IMG 20110211 190713
P

paulycali

MarijuanaBaybee is right about the strain info. Its mostly indica too

Is that PNC's Woody OG?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That shit is fire! I found a bag seed in some last yaer. Can't wait 2 pop that shit. Spring time is coming real fast in cali! Good luck wit that girl.

Venom818

Venom818

true... but I cant talk shit. If I bread my own plant(which I will do in the future), I'd name it after me too.

dont think he bred it bro think i read some where he sent some one to humboldt to get the cut

C

Calicannabiseed

I wanna try it. Anyone know of any collectives that have it?

C

calibrian

I wanna try it. Anyone know of any collectives that have it?

if you go to weedmaps.com and look under the weed strain exchange, you can search for woody og(it's under that name, :I just searched for it myself) and it will tell you which dispensaries have it. make sure you call first, I don't think they can update the menus fast enough to keep up to date.

:anim_44:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
i wanna try it. Anyone know of any collectives that have it?
in sacramento! One solution had it in a few months ago. I think el camino wellness has some cuts as well. I will be starting my woody kush seed here soon. Some tasty kush nuggets in this strain! Good luck finding woody! I don't think woody harrelson has shit 2 do wit it. It's a redwood kush cross!

C

calibrian

in sacramento! One solution had it in a few months ago. I think el camino wellness has some cuts as well. I will be starting my woody kush seed here soon. Some tasty kush nuggets in this strain! Good luck finding woody! I don't think woody harrelson has shit 2 do wit it. It's a redwood kush cross!

I plan on bumping up those numbers for san diego. if it's half as good as people say it is, I have no problem putting the cuttings and buds for it out there for it. I actually have 1 woody clone available, as well as 23 others of different strains... if anyones interested.

:harvest:

S

stu toned

It's a redwood kush cross!

I have redwood kush and cant find much info.
someone was trying to tell me RK and Woody are the same.?
mine came from Arcata,Ca.-fattest indica leaves ever,big as my head.
peace

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

From my understanding,Brett Bogue from Apocothery Genetics developed this one. the interview in"Skunk" didnt get into depth in the genetic makeup, but the earlier description sounds about right to me! Lol! Brett is Woody's caregiver, along with Snoop Dogg. Woody reallyliked this Kush inparticular,so Brett deemed it "Woody Kush". Have the issue in the bathroom. Read it this morning in fact!

Top Bottom