World 2010 Guerilla Grow Show & Think Tank

• Thread starter Tobor the 8th Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

rain water is great - it pulls nitrogen out of the air on the way down so you get some of that too. If you're anywhere with lots of traffic or air pollution though, I would be a bit more cautious.

M

MASSES 420KING

those beautiful plants man gonna pull up a chair for this grow

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Have a seat and get ready Masses 420King because I am going to put my best effort in once again this year. It doesn't seem to matter how much I grow each year it always gets used up by myself or others. You just can't have too much weed.

I agree with others that rain water is great. If you know you have acid rain just put extra dolomite (quick lime) in the hole. Creek and river water is very good if you know the water quality is good. You can tell by "indicator species" of aquatic life.

In my area brook trout are a great indicator species and so are hellbenders (giant salamander), Dobson Fly larvae (helgramite the best bass bait) and caddis fly larvae. There are many others. These species have to have a water quality of 4 or 5 the two cleanest levels. You can't go by catfish or crayfish because they can live in poor quality water. Amphibians in general are good indicators because they are effected quickly by contaminants. There are shoreline and water plants to look for too. Each state and country have different indicator species. Do some research on line and see what are the ones in your area.

I have started germination of seeds. I did the following.

1. Fire White 6 seeds (my 10 pack had 12 seeds) :sun2:
2. Kushberry 7 seeds
3. Chem 1 x Chemdog D bx2 12 seeds
4. Suge's Kush (NL/Leopard Kush x Pure Kush) x Chemdog D bx2 10 seeds
5. Uranium Cranium x Bubba Chunk (katsu cut x deep chunk) 10 seeds
6. GDP x Bubba Chunk 10 seeds
7. G13 x SD 2 seeds (last ones)

As soon as they arrive I will be starting some Purple Erkle x The White. Later I will also be adding kksc x white and scmk x white. I am also busy cloning The White, Chemdog D, S.C.M.K. and blueberry.

Outdoor 2010 is officially "On like Donkey Kong". :party0033:

M

Malachi

I little update on my progress for the 2010 outdoor season. I have taken another 25 clones of my critical mass x durban strain, and 25 clones of a Neplese Indica landrace that I have. I plan on taking another 25 of the indica before April so my total will be 50 of the cm x and 50 of the nepal indica. I am figuring a 25% loss due to nature, so my goal is to end up with 75. I will post pics in the middle of may when I start planting these girls into the ground. I plan on camping out for 2 weeks from middle May to June 1 and getting all my planting done then.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Nice effort Malachi. That sounds awesome to be on a camp-out and do your planting in the great outdoors. You will be sitting pretty in the fall with 75 plants to harvest. PARTY TIME!

I never will do it but it would be cool to have a guerilla grow in some remote area and just camp there the entire grow season and tend them everyday. That would be impossible in Pennsylvania though because of hunters and fisherman. They go everywhere and would find me eventually.

M

Malachi

hunting season doesn't start where i am till november 1st, plenty of time

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Do you still play in the corn fields ever tobar?

pulling up a seat
:passingjoint:

gtd

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Rock on Tobor! I will be running Cinderella 99 BX-1 outdoors this year as she is a super fast finisher. My thoughts are to pre-flower about 10 plants and then transfer them to finish outdoors and also to do another lot of 10 plants to veg & flower outdoors.

What up BreederBrad!

Good thread!

Cheers!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I am staying out of the corn this year as posted earlier. The choppers were bad last year and they have sonic feed corn that finishes too early. Combines suck.

Mosca I am going to run some C99 one of these days. I need to invest in a few of your goodies. I have been meaning too but keep getting sidetracked.

Malachi hunters do as much preseason scouting around that pot growers do. In fact a lot more. They look for rubs, trails, put turkeys to bed to find them, have game trail cameras and are in the woods a lot. Fisherman are out all year long practically.

A modern grower has to be like the coyote. Sneaky, efficient and hide from man.

My purple Erkle x The White arrived today. I have started germinating 6 of them.

F

Fred Norris 2.0

i just germed 10 Whitey Freeze which is mighty freeze (boreal) x kromes white clone. hoping for a real nice mom outta these to clone the piss out of for this season. Also, i have 3 mighty freeze x Chemdog D girls that are about 1ft tall. one is chem dominant, the other two are smaller,and very light sensitive .they flowered under 18/6.the chem dominant one is a stinker.i have high hopes for these 2 crosses, and hope the mighty freeze will shorten the flowering time,while maintaining the potency of the clone onlys.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Those could have a lot of potential Fred. Did all 10 come up or did you just start hem?

It will be interesting seeing you grow these this season. What latitude are you at?

F

Fred Norris 2.0

all 10 came up and are doing great. they are about 3 inches tall and have their cotyledons and first leaves. im @ 41 n.

im running lots of stuff this year from seed, including some crosses we made last year.

first our beans we made

allagash indica
mighty amstel freeze(boreal) x allagash
mighty freeze F2
guerilla gold #5 x mighty freeze
s99(american grower)x mighty freeze

stuff from others

c99 x crunk
c99x purple goo
texada timewarp
night hail ultra x deep chunk
pine tar kush x chitrali
auto-ak
auto-ak x auto hindu kush
ak99 x freisland
swaziland landrace
2 pounder x BR1947
c99xguerrila gold F2
xmas x erdpurt
mexican x purple afghani S1
(timewarp x cambodian)x (c99 x GG)
friesland x F13
black domina x durban poison
(ogk abusive x bluebubble) x roadkillskunk
jackie o x blackberry widow
coughing retard
blueberry x bluebubble
and some others i have upstairs.

will consist of mostly marshlands / swamps, of lots of swamp tubes , filled with coco w/dolomite lime @ the bottoms.the auto/faster flowering ones will be in smaller containers,probably 10 gallon bags. i have a small stream that runs into the marshland, so i have nice water , even in the dry times.

M

mc1969

will be runnin some mandela gear some lemon skunk and this Early Skunk, BlueBerry, Holyweed and So Cal G13 - G13 x ESb/Holyweed F5
OldSkool SpecialBud

This is a lovely combination of two special gene-pools that have stood the test of time. A OldSkool combination of some of the best Indicas and Sativas found through the ages including Big Sur Holyweed, ESb and G13 in a heady combination that takes you really high.

OSSB is a delight for those seeking those throw back quality of highs from the pre-Dutch scene. This a big producing production plant that delivers a equally big hitting high, large smiles and really up happy 'head' effects with little body. Non anxiety inducing herb, just all round happy, dreamy and long lasting.

Tastes are equally oldskool, being more pine, fresh forest's and freshly cut herb's with a slight accent of ripe fruits in the background. A nice taste sensation but the herb is all about quality of Sativa Esq high and will take you straight up, get you giggling and happy from the onset. A great motivational day time herb.

For outdoor gardeners this is a great production line and where growing is good through into October sub 40 degree's produces massive yields of highly potent, dense Sativa dominant herb's. Very little care needed and a superb Guerrilla gardening strain. Indoor plants get very big and need training. Good in SOG organic grows and can be grown 12/12 from seed, flowering matured clones is highly recomended for best quality flowers indoors. Plants grow to big old xmas tree shapes outdoors and smaller versions inside.

Specifications:
Sativa/Indica: Sativa Hybrid
Indoor/Greenhouse: 9 -12 Weeks
Outdoor finish: Late October, 40 degrees latitude and South.
Odor level: Low
Mite resistance: High
Mould Resistance: High
Stretch: 3x
Yield: High

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Fred your list is ridiculous in a super dank way. You are gonna run a sharpie dry just labeling thing. Your stash jars will go down as legend. You got some really nice outta the norm private breeder goodies. C99 x purple goo and (og K x bluebubble) x rks have got to be outstanding plants. Sign me up for the harvest fest party now.

Howdy mc1969! I have had some good Mandela stuff in the past. That oldschool sounds nice. Keep on posting here. I want to see how all this turns out.

The seeds I planted are popping like crazy. Pop, pop, pop goes the weasel. The seedling mat and temp control make a huge difference.

F

Fred Norris 2.0

i agree tabor. i was starting seeds under a few cfls in my attic, way too cold, germed real slow. now they are nice and warm in the corner of my 400w cab,behind the Chemdog D mom.

my 2 smaller mightychems are odorless, the chem dom one stinks just like the D clone.

i will be making alot more crosses this summer.

O

Old Goat

Wow I just recently hitched on at the farm and here is a thread that is exactly what I've been looking for. First off let me say that I haven't done any outdoor growing since the late 70's and really didn't take it too seriously back then. This will be my first attempt at using clones outdoors as well, although I have had great success with clones indoors. I also don't have much bread so I couldn't get the seeds I wanted, as a matter of fact 'll be stretching it to afford enough amendments for my holes. Only going to be able to plant one strain outdoors this time, easy rider (haze x skunk x master widow) from De Sjamaan seeds. I'll get as many clones as I can not sure how many that will end up being. I am located a couple clicks south of you Tobor in the mid atlantic agricultural region, cotton, beans and tobacco are the main crops around here not much corn fields, like my native state. Just starting to do my "on foot" scouting, although I've been riding around a lot in the truck casing some general areas. Before I go on any longer, I'll list some of my concerns and thank you for starting this thread Tobor, I've learned plenty already.

1. This county has tons of hunters, highest deer harvest in the state. More worried about bow hunters scouting in summer and up the trees in late September.
2. What are the best amendments to mix in the holes without spending a ton of bread.
3. Hole size? I was thinking 2'wx2'd would be 'bout right.
4. What size approx. are the clones when you transplant them outside.
5. I read that blood and bone meal can attract animals that may dig up the plants, do you use either of them? I noticed my dogs go ape shit when I break out the bone meal.

Damn, Sunday morn'n bake got me twisted, I'll check back in with more questions later - bzzzzzzzz

M

mc1969

thanks tobor heres a few pics of some of my new stuff and some from the past also gonna throw out some sourstar (SuperStar x SourDiesel)

F

Fred Norris 2.0

very nice mc. im jealous, i wish i could plant in dry ground.

what strains are those last few pics?

Top Bottom