World 2010 Guerilla Grow Show & Think Tank

• Thread starter Tobor the 8th Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

themist

Hello all, disasterous year here. First big field snatched by the cops, second field snatched by the landowners. That left me with about fifty out of like two hundred plus, well... then I went and checked the patch I put in by myself, gone to rippers. Missed them by hours, there was still green fresh leaves sitting in the bottom of the cages. The thing that gets me is it was four kali mists, how much bud was on a kali the second week of September?

Ok, so then I get nervous and go check a patch I have with another guy across the road and the cops got those too. It was a fifteen originally, I believe there was still ten standing in the middle of july, separated by a quarter mile. I saw the first five patch was in the middle of a new four wheeler path, and all trash, cages, and plants were gone. So with the other patch stretched out through some reeds, I decided to stay away. If they got them, oh well, but I wasn't gonna give 'em a path to follow, ya know?

My homey and I went the following weekend to see the last two patches I have. One was in some really dry reeds, so we didn't tempt it. The last one had seven of ten left, three five footers, and four eaten down to the cage top by deer. I would expect about four ounces, or better, each off of the three, but we'll be lucky to see an ounce off of the other four.

So, I went from not having to grow for years (not like that would stop me), to hoping for head stash. And, just to kick myself in the teeth a little, when I threw away the map of what plants were what, I threw away the wrong ones, so I have maps to plots that are gone, and nothing to tell me what any of the other ones are. All the strains are new, so I have no clue.

Now that I've cried in my beer a little... this thread is looking good for others, pics are making me sad, maybe I need more beer...

Hey Tobor, another buddy of mine told me he saw an article in the Lancaster paper that said the statey's were gonna be out in force this year. I thought he was just hatin' on us till last week. Watch yer ass...

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

hey themist,
sorry to here about your plant woes, but something harvested is better then nothing harvested. shit i don't have anything out this year. so i'd switch places with you in a heart beat lol.
also the location of the paper you mentioned should have been sent via a pm to our friend. think about that dude. no one else needs to know that 411.

as with all sites i have been at i'm a bit of a watch dog. a friendly one though to comrades & fellow planters. fuck the beer, treat your self to some martini and Rossie asti spumante. will lift you up a beer. beer just allows you to wallow in your own sorrow imho. gave that shit up as a teenager, & cigarettes around 12-13

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Bad luck for sure themist. The choppers and planes are everywhere this year. Hell there was hot air balloons this weekend. very low to the ground and went right over a couple places where I had some things. Nobody stopped but it was still fucking crazy. Hot air balloons????

You need to get geared up and do one right hopeful.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey WordUp

I wouldn't use those watering crystals, they make your weed taste like plastic. I have used them in the past and my shit was unsmokeable

mal

Illmind

Illmind

I got a weed plant growing out of MT Rushmores nose. Tobor save me some of that OD killer u got. Maybe smoking that shit will make you see dead people. hehe

T

themist

Thanks for the condolences. Even still, I'm tired of saying "I'll get them next year." I'm getting older, and a year off sounds better every year.

@Hopefull, I've been in your shoes before, and I hear ya'. I just keep hoping that this years head stash is in the books. And, no christmas goodies for my buddies. Dully noted.

@tobor. Dude, ballons? I haven't even seen one in the air in years around here. Keep your head down, and leave your flashlights home

Bring it home for me guys, I might not get a pound, so let's see some weight. A couple of these plants look like they'll yield better than my twelve.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
If the plants are seeded females and have been in the rain as far as pollen goes I think it would be ok. Bugs and stuff is another consideration.

Yeah there were balloons. Right while I was in a patch. Didn't here them coming but I had time to hide. They couldn't come too close because of the power lines near my area. But they came real close.

It just flipped me out. I was thinking "How does this shit happen to me?".

DSCN1025
DSCN1027
DSCN1030
DSCN1033
DSCN1034
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Here is the lemon chemo at the state park. Coming along. I think this one is probably going well into October.

DSCN1038
DSCN1039
DSCN1040
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Here are some various creek side grows along some soy bean fields. The first one is a FireWhite (I think).

I was thinking of cutting off the top buds and let the lower ones go for as long as I can for a double harvest. The top ones are mostly cloudy. There are some clears but most are cloudy. Maybe another week and then do it.

Anyone ever try the double harvest?

DSCN1043
DSCN1041
DSCN1044
DSCN1045
DSCN1046
DSCN1047
DSCN1048
DSCN1049
MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

lmao those ladies look really healty those ballon pics craked me up man i could just imagine that feeliing you had when you saw them :banana1sv6:

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
It turns out there was a balloon fesitival in a small town near some of my grow areas. Balloons are very sneaky. I heard an occassional whooshing sound but never thought anything of it. The whoosh is when they flame some heat up in the balloon.

The choppers were out heavily yesterday and this morning. They were really checking the creeks. I just stood near the creek with a stick like I was fishing. They flew up and down a very small creek. I am surprised they didn't see anything. I have quite a few small patches up that creek.

Today there wre 2 smaller white helicopters that I think had open sides (no doors) and were about as big as a VW bug the other one was a big Army Reserve helicopter that really hovered around. The 2 small ones were up and down the creek faster.

They found another large cornfield grow about 2 miles from some of my spots. There are some foolish people planting some really large cornfield grows around here. You just can't get away with 100's of plants in the corn when they are looking for it.

They got a bunch of small patches along the river too. I can't believe they are searching this hard in Pennsylvania. I know they find stuff but it can't possibly justify the gas and manpower for this crap.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Aussie any more developments on the missing plant?

TortureKill

TortureKill

Looking killer tobor. I lost this thread since the start of summer. Glad to see ya got ya some spots, and lookin good. Wish u the best of luck thru harvest. I have seen quite a few choppers myself, out here in northwestern PA. Seen a really weird sight about mid summer. Was 6-7 military Choppers, the big ass cargo choppers flying overhead. They were the camo thangs, and flew in a nice single file line. Seen 2 of em coming, as they went over, seen a whole line following them. Musta been atleast 6 of em. Have seen the usual choppers buzzing hard too. The black choppers. They mostly scan over thick swamps, a few corn fields, creeksides, and alongside the highway. Lost a nice plot last year near the highway. Thick jungle of clones. Looked like a circle of ball bats :D

I wish u success fam, I will def be watching ya. Also hope we can exchange some notes for next season. I didnt do my usual sized outdoor plots this season, still stingin from '09, but going for that field of dreams in 2011. Peace and love fam
TK

T

themist

Tobor, watch that ass bro. That's why I go out early or at night. Those girls look nice, I hope like hell I got all the bad luck in this thread.

B

bob.fn.seger

Just had the second corn crop bust of over 150 in three weeks in my county in ohio. that's why mine are well off the beaten path. checked on em today but no fuckin memory card in a fully charged camera. next time maybe.

M

mn_northernherb

It turns out there was a balloon fesitival in a small town near some of my grow areas. Balloons are very sneaky. I heard an occassional whooshing sound but never thought anything of it. The whoosh is when they flame some heat up in the balloon.

The choppers were out heavily yesterday and this morning. They were really checking the creeks. I just stood near the creek with a stick like I was fishing. They flew up and down a very small creek. I am surprised they didn't see anything. I have quite a few small patches up that creek.

Today there wre 2 smaller white helicopters that I think had open sides (no doors) and were about as big as a VW bug the other one was a big Army Reserve helicopter that really hovered around. The 2 small ones were up and down the creek faster.

They found another large cornfield grow about 2 miles from some of my spots. There are some foolish people planting some really large cornfield grows around here. You just can't get away with 100's of plants in the corn when they are looking for it.

They got a bunch of small patches along the river too. I can't believe they are searching this hard in Pennsylvania. I know they find stuff but it can't possibly justify the gas and manpower for this crap.

come on tobor their saving the world from the devil's weed :rolleyes:

Top Bottom