World 2010 Guerilla Grow Show & Think Tank

• Thread starter Tobor the 8th Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Northern Dude

How goes it old friend....looks like I've got some reading to do...

stay safe...

ND

W

WordUp

thanks

I wouldn't use those watering crystals, they make your weed taste like plastic. I have used them in the past and my shit was unsmokeable

mal

Thanks man I never heard that before.... I was sorta leery of those things anyway.

W

WordUp

????

Is this level of searching by helicopters and stuff normal in a state like Pennsylvania?

The state of Pennsylvania and most townships/municipalities etc are BROKE and they still justify burning all that fuel and manpower to find little patches of weed grown by peace loving otherwise law abiding citizens? And while they're wasting their time people are getting raped and killed? This country needs a revolution people.

B

bob.fn.seger

We have given our government to much power and authority for us to overthrow them. Much to the dismay of our founding fathers who knew the importance of having the government fear those it governs.

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

nice to see a local thread on the farm lol. the black choppers have been buzzin the hell outta creeks here in the land of the Roo haha but good to see most are bout to have a nice harvest. just cut down ona my outdoor ladies and gave a little test at 3 weeks cure, sahaha knocked my socks off!!! Take it easy brothas. Just throwin it out there was wounderin if anyone else in the area is runnin the GPD? i never see anyone else with it?

smokin a phatty :afroweed:

Don't panic! Grow Organic!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
HELLO NORTHERN DUDE!!!!! Glad to see you here. Read up and get some posts then we can PM.

I miss the old outdoor gang.

They are wasting a lot of money looking for pot crops in many states. It is crazy in this economy.

I had the GDP and made some crosses that got more kick then the GDP. GDP x Bubba Chunk will wreck an inexperienced smoker. Super flavor too.

K

KosSio28

I had the GDP and made some crosses that got more kick then the GDP. GDP x Bubba Chunk will wreck an inexperienced smoker. Super flavor too.

Hello my brother I am so happy every time when i cross some strayns and seeds (strains) from this crosses is better from his parents .Good luck my friend and all the best

Arjan Strowberry Haze
P1060191.JPG

P1060190.JPG

Hey Aussie pics is crazy your plants looking perfect

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice Plants

Looking good, I'll try to post some pic;s soon. I'm a technology idiot, can't move pic's from gallery to here

mal

R

rizzle

Nice pics Aussie, ecsd looks pretty tight/dense. *trying really hard to keep off topic strain question to self* ecsd available from seed bank or forums? Hope ya have a smooth harvest :character0053:

420alldaze

420alldaze

high everyone

i posted a couple pix of my strawberry cough.heres whats left of my lemon skunk. how much longer on these ?any info would be great.have watered with superthrive since small clones.just gave em theyre dose of gravity.gonna flush from here on out.these were started in late may.
p30.jpg

The Joker

The Joker

Tabor and the rest of the havesters! Eat fruits and veggies! Drink water !
Hot baths for the long days.

Good luck !!!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Whats new

Tobor hope that rain isn't fuckin with you, hasn't rained here in 2 months with little to none in sight

mal

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
We got 4 inches in 24 hours. It had been very windy and the plants were totally dry and mold free before this rain. I will shake some of them off tomorrow. The rain wasn't cold and super hard though. Steady, warm and 4 inches of it though.

I am expecting everything to be fine. It is getting close to harvest for most of my stuff. I managed to keep everything mold free as of Wednesday. I hope I can continue to do so for at least another week or so.

Stuff is looking really good.

A hot bath has saved me more than a few times Joker.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
You have some of the same strains I do aussie and mine are ready. I could pick them all now except the Tangerine Tar and Tangerine Surprise. The Chemdog D is already cloudy and potent and so are the Fire White and Urkle White. Since it is my first outdoor run with them I want to try and see if there is a big bud growth spurt in the last 10 days like on some strains, particularly deep chunk. That thing can double in a 5 day span in the last 10-12 weeks outside. I don't think these will though. They have stopped fattening up this week. They have mostly cloudy with a scant few clear and amber.

Good job on getting them in and the Vikings getting a big win last Sunday. Colts are sketchy right now. Without Manning the Lions and Rams would beat them easily right now.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Why do I always think you are a Vikings fan? The Packers can easily go to the SB this year. As good a chance as any team has.

B

bob.fn.seger

I just went out on Thursday to cut my two down. with all the rain and cold weather i didnt want to take any chances since this is my first try it would suck to do all that work only to lose it at the end. i'm glad i did get em when i did though. when i was trimming i found one little spot of rot about the size of a lady bug. and it was only supposed to rain more.got it all trimmed finally and it's dryin right now. one of the plants i got to trim immediately but the other i had to wait a day and i will never do that again. it made it so much harder to do the deed.

Thank you everyone for all of the help you have given me along the way. I know this is nothing compared to what ya'll got goin on but i am happy and feel accomplished. And i cannot fucking wait for next season. i am already sooooo stoked. is this norml?:rastadancing::rastadancing::rastadancing:

102 1446
102 1449
102 1451
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Congrats on your first outdoor harvest Bob. Hope you have many more.

Illmind

Illmind

Nice little pull there aussie. Hoep you have a mold free harvest Tobor. I been smoking some green crack that was grown outside in Pa. Very good I must say.

Top Bottom