World 2010 Guerilla Grow Show & Think Tank

• Thread starter Tobor the 8th Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Malachi A.K.A The SwampKing!! ahaha outdoor hydro in soil what more u want baby!!

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Also this will make the hormones on ur girls go crazy iam sure you already probably know this but great information and passing it on to anyone who reads this. Should start to bend early on when they are about a 1-2 ft tall. thanks again! Monkey 5 would you like to see the pics of last years got great pics of them and believe you might be able to help me with identifying the genetics got them from a friend of ours last year but he was unsure of the correct strain, he said A.T.F but was unsure we also thought it could have been A-train unsure really though thats why i am asking you, thanks monkey! And we gotta get together before ya leave bro!

easyliving99
easyliving99, Post the pictures! I'll give it a try! Tobar, it's A.T.F. from out west is where the seeds came from! You can see a picture of one we grew out in Reeferman's grow section on here. Humboldt Select by DownTownClown. Was a very nice plant! Those are some very nice looking plants everyone is posting! Thank you all! monkey5

Midnight_son

Midnight_son

Premium Member
Supporter
Malachi's girl's are looking good. Bog is a sweet idea, wish I had one around here. Hope he will be back soon. Alright, the first 20 out are doing great. The corn is already 9 feet tall where they are. They are averaging 26-28" tall and getting a full 10 hours of sun, They're blowing up.:happy Just got ten willy's in 2 night's ago. I have confidence these will do well also. Still gonna try to get the other ten put out, But I am happy with what's done so far. :anim_30:

Z

zappafan99

Two losses to animals and I am putting hydrocortizone on my second rash of the season. Plants are healthy and two almost doubled in size in four days. The two lost plant buckets will be replanted and moved in a few hours as well as six more one month old plants going into prepared holes. I have my first tricotyledon plant this time. Nice how the tops grow as if supercropped.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Things sound good Midnight son. You will see how they still get nice and big by harvest.

You got a second case of poison ivy zappa? That is bad luck but it shows you are out there working.

We are finally getting a nice steady rain here. My yard grass was crunching when I walked on it. It has been bone dry and hot as hell around here the past 2 weeks.

Relief is finally here for a night.

CannadianCream

CannadianCream

Hey Tobor Nice thread man. Just Finished reading and I'm enjoying everything thus far. Had My two first grows that were successful indoors and now im playing in the great outdoors. No electricity bills, fans, timers, etc. I give my children love, food, water, and a nice home and they do and will grow into beautiful, mature adults lol. I have a few questions though. I started them indoors and had them there for about 6-8 weeks then put them outside. I didn't realize it mattered but i had them under 18/6 light not 16 or 15. So about two weeks later all the plants started showing sex. Now where I am its pretty wet in the Fall so maybe its a good thing if they flower early. Im just wondering if this could have an detrimental effect on the plant or if its fine. The only Negative consequence i could see is a smaller harvest. Even so they still thickened up and grew quite a bit after two weeks of being out. I will be happy either way. The weather has been very kind to me. I only need to visit once a week. The strains I'm using are M17xDurban, Dave's Best, and Blueberry. Haha I totally forgot that I've been playing with some autos since the spring. Its AutoAk x Diesel Ryder. Their great for that Mid summer Harvest to tie me over lol. Unfortunately I ended up with the Mini Micro 2 grammer Pheno lol. Anyways Here is some random pics

Thanks for listening. I wish Everyone a bountiful Harvest

Z

Zenith

So much great info thanks for starting this Tobar The 8th Man! Awesome cemetary grow inspiring ha ha.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Ride the mites out or put a No Pest strip in there if they are bad enough and sucking enough that it is effecting yield. Even putting it in for just a week will cripple them. Then you can take it out and put in a zip lock in case you need it later.

Don't use them if you are in the room more than 4 hours. If it is a separate room keep them in 24/7.

Floramite needs like 28 days to go away so if you are going 4 more weeks you could use it. If you use floramite the mites are toast. No more mites.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Do you have a little room outside HK

maybe move the plants outside, that will get rid of the mites as well as finish them under the sun. Nuke room while plants finish

mal

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Here are a few update pics. I have had to go and water quite a bit during the drought and since we have had rain the last week I haven't gone to see many of them. I am kinda worried about trails. When it is dry trails form much faster because plants can't recover where you stepped on them or bent them walking in.

Here are some backyard pics. You can see how big my late seed starts have gotten in the gray rubbermaid containers. I think these tangerine Surprise and Tangerine Tar plants would be absolute monsters if they were in the ground from the beginning of the season. Their stems and leaves are huge for not being all that old.

Things are starting to stretch some now and they are getting ready to go into flowering. All my plants are now starting a bit of a transition phase.

The 4th pic is a Chemdog D and the 5th pic is the White.

DSCN0769
DSCN0770
DSCN0771
DSCN0772
DSCN0773
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Here is my "In their face" state park plant. Right in Mr. Ranger's landscape bed. It is a Chemo cross of Chemo clone and Woodhouse Chemo. It is around 3.5 feet tall and I have it spread out pretty good through the fencing. They didn't even use any fencing and it is the only fenced plant there. And yet it lives and seems to be unnoticed.

DSCN0774
DSCN0775
DSCN0776
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
They will. I would bet on it. You had some water available.

Some of mine had a flower than reveg phase because I had to put them outside too early because of a slight scare at the time. that is over and the plants are doing their thing now.

C

chief greenleaf

tabor! wow dude. you answered my dilemma. sounds dead on and very profound. the answer is right there.
do all my veg indoors. I dont care if they get outside by august; i will keep them on 24hr light till they go outside. marijuana is pretty tough once it is established and it will fiqure out what to do and when to do it.
i am expecting joey weed C99.

i have some kush, er, master kush from dutch passion me thinks..that is one beautiful plant. should be a decorative plant for the indoors. but i aint that crazy about the high..it seems entirely too hard to think for me and my attention span on kush was non existant it seems. good for back ache tho. there is one in the woods and the mother of this plant is long tall and stretchy, but this clone is medium/short and bushy as all get out..i am sure it is the optimal light source. but it thrives .. "like growing like a weed" so to speak.

my 5 outdoor white widows came out of flowering and i rejuvenated them. they looked so promising. and this was there 3rd regeneration, but they could not handle this 100+ degree weather. i watered daily, then i stopped for one or two days and no matter what i did ..superthrive, molasses, H2O2, feed, just a little water or soaking the whole area with water, after their spell of the heat they never came back. hmm, i also know a little about pestcontrol and always soak my area with a pyrethin, (marijuana will not absorb pesticides) just for grubs. and molasses is also bad for the grubs. but the one WW is looking really well, makes me proud. i do not think i lost 4 white widow plants cause i did not water for 2 days.

i bring what i can indoors when temps get below 45 degrees. the plant does nothing at or below 45 degree, it may finish at 45 degrees, but other than that, that's it for the plant. but some i have dug some up and forced them back into vegestation and have not even thought of any decline in the plant. some i have thought that this was the mother only to find another after rejuvenation. must be poor genetics and thats why i switched to joey weed.

i like the white strains and if ya'll guys know of anything that will compliment C99 and the WW, let me know, joey was out of the C99xA11.

another thing..all my regenerations and rejuvenations the plants all keep their white hairs while being put back into vegestation.. strange huh?

thx 8th man.

Whats up man your situation sounds dead on ta mine last year! I didnt get seeds until june, popped em right away and vegged em under 24/0 light cycle. I didnt put em outside until Aug 15th and still got over 2 lbs from about 20 females around mid Oct, and they got seeded by a male I missed! Which is where some of my gear came from this year! If I hadve caught that male in time I woulda easily pulled twice as much.
If you put em down in Aug they will probably start flowerin right away (mine did!) so just make sure you stop by the patch often during the first couple of weeks so you can catch all the males.
Oh yea and Im not sure what kind of soil prep youre doin but I was in almost 100% clay soil and 5-10 gallon holes were perfect.

Rural Hick I hope this helps ya man, I was in your exact same shoes last season so feel free ta PM me or whatever if ya have any questions.
If ya put em down buy mid Aug this is what to expect:

Look at posts #87 and #88
Ive got pics from start ta finish man, good luck!

Chief G

C

chief greenleaf

Now Malachi is banned. ??? What the heck did he do? He never trolled anybody.

Must be a temporary one for something.

So did you ever find out what happened w/Malachi? That was my buddy man and he just kinda disappeared...

Oh yea, since I just got caught up on the thread I gotta say BIG UPS ta all my scraped up, poison ivy covered, guerillas!!! All a yall are def doin it up this year. Ill be throwin up some flicks of my patches pretty soon, Im dyin ta see how the ShortyLope does outside!

Frosty buds, late frosts and heavy harvests to all!!!!

Chief G

Z

zappafan99

This year I'm running my first outdoor grow. I've done a couple pots outside but that is it. I have about 25 plants in total. I get to take good care of them. So I'm not sowing and leaving them to fend for themselves. This keeps my numbers down but the workload is about the same. Understanding that all phenos in different locations produce different amounts at harvest, how do you guys try to plan how many to put out? I kinda thought about it this way: If ten % wet bud ends up smoke able weight and only 25% of my plants will make it to harvest then I need to sow 4 times the plants I hope to harvest. Is this a reasonable method? How do you guys plan your plant numbers?
Be safe and best of luck.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Hey Chief Greenleaf Malachi was banned sticking up for a fellow member about a touchy subject. I hope he can return one day. If he does he will probably check this thread and see you are asking about him.

I think every outdoor grow I was ever a part of had poison ivy and similar mishaps victims. It goes with the territory.

I used to figure only 40% of my plants would make it when I didn't presex. Now that I know the females or use clones. I figure a low estimate of 8 ounces a plant. Then I figure how many plants I need for whatever goal I have. if I want 10 lbs I need 20 plants. But then I double it and plant 40. If I want 20 pounds then I would need 40 plants and I double and plant 80. this way I always overshoot my goal which is a good thing. Sometimes shit happens and I fall short.

Outdoor guerilla growing is tricky to make a goal that is why I double and still sometimes fail. If it is a backyard or a place you can check and make sure all females make it then a predictable goal is easier to achieve. In that case I would still aim a bit low with 4-6 ounces a plant and plant accordingly.

Too much always beats not enough.

M

mc1969

some updated pics of the containers . heat has been brutal for awhile upper 90s 110+ heat index makin the ladys a little ragged .:sun2:

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Poison sumac makes a good guard plant aussie.

They are coming along mc1969. The heat has been bad here too. It slows them down when it is that hot. What are the ones in the 3rd pic that look like they are starting to flower?

Top Bottom