World Of Seeds Columbian Gold?

• Thread starter GardenWeasel77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GardenWeasel77

GardenWeasel77

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has grown this strain and can tell me a little a bit about.

Also if anyone haa grown underground seed collectives Colombian gold for comparison.

Thanks so much!

airedog

airedog

Supporter
Grew it years ago in a DIY RDWC, my wife liked it a lot, said it was psychedelic and that's not a term she uses much. Old school 70's taste with much stronger effect.

If i remember correctly it was easy to grow and fed moderately heavily.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has grown this strain and can tell me a little a bit about.

Also if anyone haa grown underground seed collectives Colombian gold for comparison.

Thanks so much!

I haven't grown USC's Colombian Gold, but I've grown Col'Jam, which is half Colombian Gold and half Jamaican. That's an outstanding smoke, and I generally trust their genetics to be closer to the source than World of Seeds.

GardenWeasel77

GardenWeasel77

Grew it years ago in a DIY RDWC, my wife liked it a lot, said it was psychedelic and that's not a term she uses much. Old school 70's taste with much stronger effect.

If i remember correctly it was easy to grow and fed moderately heavily.
Cool thanks. You grew world pf seeds version?

Imone

Imone

I have a friend who has grown the WOS columbia gold and gotten to the fourth generation outdoors in southern oklahoma. He said it produced like crazy and has grasshopper resistance. The CG72 I sent him came from underground and it was more fragile, thinner leaves and didn't do well with Oklahoma grasshoppers! He saved it for a cross, by taking it in the greenhouse and cloning it. He will use it as an outcross for WOS Columbian gold. Also sent him some ACE panama for a back up plan.

Top Bottom