Worms On Underside Of Leaves

• Thread starter Brativa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Brativa

Brativa

Ive never had this problem before can anyone identify? Sorry i know hard to see. This is a smaller one. They turn to wormies.

Worms on underside of leaves
420Artie

420Artie

it's hard to tell from the pic but it could be possibly thrips . take a pic of the whole leaf for better bug identification through damage.

Brativa

Brativa

Indoor. Give me a few min to get another pic there is scarring on leaves but just white spots not crazy scarring like ive seen on thrip infestations before. That and when you rub the canopy no bugs fly quickly back to there spots on the underside of the leaf or seriously close. Im pretty stumped.

Brativa

Brativa

Indoor i have sprayed with azamaz 3 times now cant find any bugs but herea a little damage. No new damage on new leaves.

20171017 223450
cannabeans

cannabeans

Thrips for sure....You will need to do a soil drench as they live on the plant and in the soil too...

Brativa

Brativa

Thrips for sure....You will need to do a soil drench as they live on the plant and in the soil too...
Ive done two of those so far. Maybe time for number three. Are they as bad to get rid of something like spidermite?

cannabeans

cannabeans

They should be easy to wipe out if you time it correctly! you will need to spray the plant and drench the soil..

Underthesun

Underthesun

Spinosad for thrips. Works great. Spray every 3-5 days, three times, and they should be gone. I don’t spray in flower even though it says you can spray up to harvest...but that is for edible plants, not smoking. Spinosad is organic, but will still kill other bugs, so if outside spray at night.

snippetysnip

snippetysnip

I've hadn't those on and off for ages, I've never seen a flyer of whatever they are. Same damage, never very bad and with no ill effects to the ladies apart from a few silvery trails..

Brativa

Brativa

I will def have to check that out ive been using azamax for ages for everything sure theyve built immunities

Top Bottom