Worth saving?

• Thread starter Clm307
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

So once roots reach water it could take off maybe? ( sorry this my my first grow)..do you have soil garden? Easier? Can you suggest a good foliar spray?
i have been using mycostop for the last 4 years with great results in the undercurrent DWC at a rate of 1gram per 30 gallons. i use it on weekly flush till the last 3 weeks of flower. roots always look great at clean up along with great yield and great tricone production.
Prevent & Suppress Damaging Diseases With This Biological Fungicide!
Due to its outstanding effectiveness, this classic biofungicide has been in demand since it first came it market in Finland in 1990. It contains the mycelium and spores of Streptomyces Strain K61, a naturally occurring bacterium derived from Sphagnum peat. It thrives in the root zone and controls some of the most destructive of plant pathogens, including damping-off, wilt and root diseases like Alternaria, Rhizoctonia solani, Fusarium, Phytopthora and Pythium.
3-Way Mode of Action:
  1. It rapidly colonizes plant roots, displacing the pathogenic fungi there and depriving it of nourishment.
  2. Acts as a hyperparasite by disrupting, and ultimately breaking down, the cell walls of the pathogens.
  3. Produces metabolites that constrain the plant pathogens but encourage the plant's defense mechanisms and promote healthy growth.
Additional Benefits of Mycostop:

• Approved for organic horticulture and agriculture.
  • Disease protection lasts for weeks, but the long-lasting impact will be healthier plants and bigger yields.
  • Compatible with IPM (Integrated Pest Management) programs.
  • It poses no risk to beneficials and there is no risk of resistance being built up.
  • Restricted Entry Interval (REI) of 4 hours.
For best results, Mycostop should be used preventatively. However, it can be used for an infestation; in which case, it should be applied at a higher rate and more frequently. StreptomycesStrain K61 will live in the rhizosphere and keep working for several weeks.

This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: seed rot, root and stem rot and wilt diseases caused by Fusarium, Alternaria and Phomopsis of container grown ornamentals, vegetables and tree and forest seedlings.

This product will suppress the following diseases: Botrytis Gray Mold and root rots of Pythium, Phytophthora and Rhizoctonia in the greenhouse. NOTE – Use as a seed treatment for seed or soil-borne damping off and early root rot of vegetables, herbs and ornamentals planted in the field or greenhouse.

Clm307

Clm307

i have been using mycostop for the last 4 years with great results in the undercurrent DWC at a rate of 1gram per 30 gallons. i use it on weekly flush till the last 3 weeks of flower. roots always look great at clean up along with great yield and great tricone production.
Prevent & Suppress Damaging Diseases With This Biological Fungicide!
Due to its outstanding effectiveness, this classic biofungicide has been in demand since it first came it market in Finland in 1990. It contains the mycelium and spores of Streptomyces Strain K61, a naturally occurring bacterium derived from Sphagnum peat. It thrives in the root zone and controls some of the most destructive of plant pathogens, including damping-off, wilt and root diseases like Alternaria, Rhizoctonia solani, Fusarium, Phytopthora and Pythium.
3-Way Mode of Action:
  1. It rapidly colonizes plant roots, displacing the pathogenic fungi there and depriving it of nourishment.
  2. Acts as a hyperparasite by disrupting, and ultimately breaking down, the cell walls of the pathogens.
  3. Produces metabolites that constrain the plant pathogens but encourage the plant's defense mechanisms and promote healthy growth.
Additional Benefits of Mycostop:

• Approved for organic horticulture and agriculture.
  • Disease protection lasts for weeks, but the long-lasting impact will be healthier plants and bigger yields.
  • Compatible with IPM (Integrated Pest Management) programs.
  • It poses no risk to beneficials and there is no risk of resistance being built up.
  • Restricted Entry Interval (REI) of 4 hours.
For best results, Mycostop should be used preventatively. However, it can be used for an infestation; in which case, it should be applied at a higher rate and more frequently. StreptomycesStrain K61 will live in the rhizosphere and keep working for several weeks.

This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: seed rot, root and stem rot and wilt diseases caused by Fusarium, Alternaria and Phomopsis of container grown ornamentals, vegetables and tree and forest seedlings.

This product will suppress the following diseases: Botrytis Gray Mold and root rots of Pythium, Phytophthora and Rhizoctonia in the greenhouse. NOTE – Use as a seed treatment for seed or soil-borne damping off and early root rot of vegetables, herbs and ornamentals planted in the field or greenhouse.
Hey good lookin out 🤙

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

No you cannot start full nutes... I wouldn't be at more than 300ppm nutes and even that may be to much at current plant health

B

Burned Haze

Agree with aqua on that 300-350ppm range

Than once older 350-550ppm in veg ( hydro) it all depends on genetics and intake , so watch em since hydro intakes so quickly !

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

How bout this girl?
Looks like low humidity or maybe heat/light stress. Not very ideal airflow to the bottom leaves so I would remove them. Also some early nitrogen tox and think your VPD is to high creating root stress.

3weeks from cutting or since in the system?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Looking back your humidity is ok. I'm going to guess the light is to close. What light do you have and what is the distance?

Clm307

Clm307

Looks like low humidity or maybe heat/light stress. Not very ideal airflow to the bottom leaves so I would remove them. Also some early nitrogen tox and think your VPD is to high creating root stress.

3 weeks from buying and putting in system and my light is a 400 w mh at 16in

Clm307

Clm307

What is VPD sorry?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

3 weeks from buying and putting in system and my light is a 400 w mh at 16in
Back that light off a bit I don't use them but I think it's light stress. Anyone use 400w that can chime in here? I'm gonna say 30" maybe?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

What is VPD sorry?
Vapor pressure deficit. But I think it is just light stress/high leaf temps.

4plant

4plant

16”above an air cooled? or open hood? Either way it’s too close for the weak root system. Get them up to 24”-30” above the tops. You have a good sir stone in each bucket right? I would let the water sit 1” below the net pot and splash up onto it.

Clm307

Clm307

Yeah it is air cooled yeah I have a little one in there I am waiting on bigger ones

Top Bottom