Would I Be Required To Add Nutes?

• Thread starter Akhil
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
embaks

embaks

What's the temperatures around new Hampshire?

I saw new Hampshire in breaking bad , there was ice everywhere
Dude breaking bad is my shit.. I love that show.. Right now its not. Bad. I mean. There is ice everywhere right now.. Haha. We have only gotten 6" of snow fall so far which is fuckin rare..

embaks

embaks

The only job I have right now is snlw shoveling.. I have only worked one 14 hour day during a storm. And that was it. Its not a bad thing. I'm waiting for spring so I can start bass fishing again, who knows I might plant a couple seeds around a couple fishing spots

A

Akhil

Lol, in India , we have about 20°c -25°c in daytime and about 10-15°c at Night-.

Breaking bad , was the best show though. I watched it thrice and will certainly watch it again many times.

embaks

embaks

Lol, in India , we have about 20°c -25°c in daytime and about 10-15°c at Night-.

Breaking bad , was the best show though. I watched it thrice and will certainly watch it again many times.
You a walking dead fan?

blu3kush

blu3kush

Yea they are cfls and I would get LEDs but they are too expensive for my budget right now that's why I'm gonna go for an hps.and growing outdoors does have its con's but its pros are no electricity bills no filters fans lights to buy and that they can't be traced back to you unless they got pics of you there.

embaks

embaks

Yea they are cfls and I would get LEDs but they are too expensive for my budget right now that's why I'm gonna go for an hps.and growing outdoors does have its con's but its pros are no electricity bills no filters fans lights to buy and that they can't be traced back to you unless they got pics of you there.
Nothing wrong with cfls I used them when I first started, I'm just an led fanboy. They so some crazy shit to buds

A

Akhil

You kidding? I just saw episode 8 , season 6 some days back and been waiting for episode in 9 torrents.(lol, Netflix isn't available here)

embaks

embaks

You kidding? I just saw episode 8 , season 6 some days back and been waiting for episode in 9 torrents.(lol, Netflix isn't available here)
I can't wait for it to come back.. Feb 14th, you are going to be pissed when you watch the last episode... I was

A

Akhil

I would recommend watching it. Its the best in my opinion.

Walking dead is making me anxious now, fuck why isn't it on torrent

embaks

embaks

I would recommend watching it. Its the best in my opinion.

Walking dead is making me anxious now, fuck why isn't it on torrent
This season is crazy so far..I can't wait to see how it continue s since the mid season

Top Bottom