Would Mitt Romney be Worse on Medical Marijuana than Obama?

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cannasoir

Cannasoir

Honestly I am not feeling either candidate. I plan on moving out of country soon.

K

kolah

It really does not matter who plays the role of US prez. Because it's just a role. An act. A big show. A farce with stooges in suitcoats pretending they stand up for We the People. If people would come to understand this scripted illusion, the sooner we could get to work on taking our country back. But honestly, I don't see that happening anytime soon.

K

kolah

Honestly I am not feeling either candidate. I plan on moving out of country soon.

Better do it now...and hope you are not on the no-fly list. Each day more and more laws are being passed to limit people from leaving the US of A. (just recently our treasonic senators and congressman passed a law to stop travel for anyone who owes the IRS money) If you look back in history there was something called debtors prisons. This is where we are headed.

Cannasoir

Cannasoir

Better do it now...and hope you are not on the no-fly list. Each day more and more laws are being passed to limit people from leaving the US of A. (just recently our treasonic senators and congressman passed a law to stop travel for anyone who owes the IRS money) If you look back in history there was something called debtors prisons. This is where we are headed.

Yes, they are getting ready for the fema camps. I should have known you would be knowledgeable with the shaddy workings of our governemnt due to your anonymous picture. I do plan on actually getting out soon, like within the next 6 months

Cannasoir

Cannasoir

It really does not matter who plays the role of US prez. Because it's just a role. An act. A big show. A farce with stooges in suitcoats pretending they stand up for We the People. If people would come to understand this scripted illusion, the sooner we could get to work on taking our country back. But honestly, I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Very true wisdom right here. Presidents are just puppets.

sky high

sky high

If people would come to understand this scripted illusion, the sooner we could get to work on taking our country back. But honestly, I don't see that happening anytime soon.

The true illusion to me is that the average American can tackle any problem and will always...somehow...make it "better'. Shit...most Americans don't make any connections between/don't have the intelligence/overall understanding of WHAT THEY CLAIM TO STAND FOR to see that their last purchase from >>>>>Great-WALMart<<<<< ... to save a buck or two.... is undermining their very way of life.

it's always easier to blame the guys at the top rather than to make change within.

IMO, if every American could just see their fuckin shoes and would "take it back" via self-improvement rather than via expecting someone else to do something for them or bitching that someone is..um..holding them back we might get "somewhere". (I chose "somewhere" because it is very much like "taking our country back" in it's vagueness....)

>Somewhere< other than worrying about whether Obama or Romney will be tougher on MMJ....when in the end, neither can truly stop you from doing what you do in your own home.

"Nobody hurts you harder than yourself" Graham Parker

rock on, bro....rock on.

s h

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Corporation run this country as a tool of their own self interests.

outwest

K

kolah

I agree SH. People do not know their own capabilities of their true powers. They have been overloaded and bombarded with fear tactics throughout their entire lives. Will the masses awake? That is the million dollar question.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I agree SH. People do not know their own capabilities of their true powers. They have been overloaded and bombarded with fear tactics throughout their entire lives. Will the masses awake? That is the million dollar question.

One meeeelllliiiooonnn dollars?

outwest

EVIL sf

Cannasoir

Cannasoir

It seems like the masses might just awake. Look at the events happening, more protests, more people speaking ou for what they believe in.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

The true illusion to me is that the average American can tackle any problem and will always...somehow...make it "better'. Shit...most Americans don't make any connections between/don't have the intelligence/overall understanding of WHAT THEY CLAIM TO STAND FOR to see that their last purchase from >>>>>Great-WALMart<<<<< ... to save a buck or two.... is undermining their very way of life.

it's always easier to blame the guys at the top rather than to make change within.

IMO, if every American could just see their fuckin shoes and would "take it back" via self-improvement rather than via expecting someone else to do something for them or bitching that someone is..um..holding them back we might get "somewhere". (I chose "somewhere" because it is very much like "taking our country back" in it's vagueness....)

>Somewhere< other than worrying about whether Obama or Romney will be tougher on MMJ....when in the end, neither can truly stop you from doing what you do in your own home.

"Nobody hurts you harder than yourself" Gr

rock on, bro.
You are so on point bro! People need to de .

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Hate to say it but i have beleived for a while that its gonna take a revolution and its coming,corporations/banks are running things and its gonna be a fight.Look at JPmorgan chase,they just lost billions of peoples dollars and obama gets on tv and praises the head of the company jamie dimond as one of the smartest and best men he knows?WTF.When these companies lose money do the rich pay?no they profit huge while the average mans 401k/savings go up in smoke,Jamie dimond WILL be getting a HUGE bonus this year just like always,in the hundreds of millions im sure.What its gonna take unfortunately is a few bankers and politicians and corporate bigwigs swinging from trees to make them realize all the money in the world does me no good if im not around to enjoy it.Sad state of affairs for sure.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Doesn't Mitt Romney epitomize the 1% of this country and what can happen when they are out of control? I mean he made millions and millions off of Bain Capital, and much of that was in destroying thriving business by having them come in to make things better and in the end doing what the Sopranos call a "bust out", essentially take everything of value from the company and pay yourself while you are at it, and then tell the company that due to poor decision making (made by Bain)the company that was thriving a few years ago is now bankrupt and gone. Mitt did this a lot! I can't think of any good that he does, or will do.

We can argue that the game is rigged, cause I am with most of you to a degree on this, but you must separate the two people and look what they have done with their lives: Mitt lived rich, avoided going to war for this country by fucking off in France, made his money by raping and pillaging many companies (with a few true successful ones for good measure, but don't get me wrong I am not talking about Staples or Sports Authority on this one), he gets elected gov of Mass and almost destroys the state like he did with so many corporations. He claims that corporations are his best friends, states regardless of context that he doesn't care about the POOR. That is Mitt as I see him. Now juxtapose that to Obama and see how he fares: grew up primarily poor in Kenya, worked his ass off and earned his way to Harvard Law, going on to become President of Harvard Law. He also helped with the lower income communities in Chicago and was paying off his and his wife's college debt up to almost entering the White House. We are stuck with two choices, I hate the rules but I know what happens when I stay at home and don't make a fuss, remember election 2000 anyone?

sky high

sky high

Revolt...into what? Gonna take more than a buncha people marching and protesting (if the band at the protest is good enough and there's 'free' food they will come, that is) and campin' in public parks... yawn....stretch.

The majority of Americans (roughly 50%) have less than 10K in their "retirement" fund..401K/IRA...savings...or other investments. These are the SAME folks clammoring that the GOV'T can't manage money.... uhhhh huh.... and the same folks who are expecting the GOV'T to support em when they are old. Doublespeak....Weaksauce...hollow words, IMO.

how can i change the world when i can't change myself? (rundgren)

For te record.....I'm not expecting anyone but my$elf to take care of my$elf when I retire.

I don't have to "take it back' cus....fuckin' A....I never gave it away in the first place. Did you?

Whose fault is that? uhhhh huh? Say what? (need a mirror?)

be well, all

s h

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Your one smart old cuss sky high. I'm tired of hearing people bitch n moan because someone else is more successful. The only thing taking freedoms away from some of yall is your own mind. Being fluid is the key, I could care less who is president. Will that effect my garden, is the sky Gunna fall......nope. what does it matter who would be lighter on mmj. We all do whatever the fuck we want anyhow. Mmj lmfao how bout loopole to sell weed. After wasting my time helping start a disp. one thing was obvious there is no sick people running shops its all perfectly healthy stoners being capitalistic, making money selling sick people "meds". Everyone grew illicit before going "legal". What a joke. But hey money is money right as long as its weed. Now if someone starts any other business gets successful and becomes influential there one of them huh. Kinda ass backwards huh. Support freemarket as long as its weed and anything else is the man holding you down.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
how can i change the world when i can't change myself? (rundgren)

For te record.....I'm not expecting anyone but my$elf to take care of my$elf when I retire.

Hear, Hear, brother! Very true. I work every day so I can stop working and retire ASAP!

outwest

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Your one smart old cuss sky high. I'm tired of hearing people bitch n moan because someone else is more successful. The only thing taking freedoms away from some of yall is your own mind. Being fluid is the key, I could care less who is president.

True! Gotta look out for number 1. No one else is gonna do it, that's for sure. I kinda got fucked by my job this year, so I kinda fucked them back, have a fancy new title, and am shopping around for a new job. I guess what I'm saying is that anyone who expects someone else to take care of them and is counting on that, is fucked.

outwest

sky high

sky high

"don't sit and wait"..... this tune says it all for me.... on ALL topics/challenges in life....

Drive

Composer: Todd Rundgren
Duration: 5:29
I'm bleeding
I don't think I can go on
I'm dying
My last breath has come and gone
Pity the man
Searching in the sky
Looking for a sign from above
And he never caught a glimpse of
What he's worthy of
Don't sit and wait
For the world on a plate
It's not a stroke of luck or chance
Just draw a bead on that sucker
And drive

I'm falling
I don't know what's up or down
I'm spinning
I can't turn my life around
Pity the man
Waiting for a clue
Can't tell what to do with himself
Ends up as a fool who
Lives for someone else
Don't sit and cry
While the world passes by
Stop tagging after the other guy
Just get a line on that mother
And drive

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Todd is a Rocky Mt. legend. My personal mantra in life: "Figure it out. Make it happen."

outwest

Latest posts

Top Bottom