Would Mitt Romney be Worse on Medical Marijuana than Obama?

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

Google "japanese internment camps."

Yep folks it happend right here in the good old US of A. In 1942, they rounded up approx 120, 000 Japanese people (most of them american citizens BTW), and stuck them in camps. Of course, this never hit the mainstream news. Another history lesson your beloved government school system never told you about.

I use to live not far from one on the Reservation, we called it Jap camp, I know someone who was born there. There is Japanese "china" and pottery where they protested breaking it all to pieces to show how much they were dedicated to America. Some of them went and joined the military, of which they were allowed to do, it didn't matter their families still were imprisoned.

I have seen the fema camps as well, cant say what they are used for besides training however the Constantina wire is inward not out, and all that i'm aware of are by railroad tracks, like the private prisons here in AZ. I also have FEMA certifications so am a bit up on the topic.. Jessy Ventura for President 2016 if were all still here lol.

azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

Olly north testified to congress in the Iran contra Scandal that the guns and missles were trasported from a holding area on the Gila River indian Community. Every year Blue jumbo jets without any markings or numbers what soever would fly over my house, so close I could shoot them with a slingshot. We have respectable people who have dissipated. One time when I was in the desert soldiers were repelling down from a black hawk helicopter, I hid. On paper there is an air field that belongs to the tribe however nobody is allowed to use it.

When traveling into chandler on the 17 from Tucson if you look to the right side of the 17 just before Riggs road you will sometimes see plane tips sticking up out of the mesquites. So I can believe just about anything.

i've said before, Romney has made clear he will fight tooth and nail, Obama will at least keep puting out memos that patients are ok to cultivate and use MMJ. Dispensaries have blown their opportunity, and we may as well if we don't keep our house clean..

Funny that Republicans are suppose to be for states rights, but now Romney is saying he wont be deporting illegals, bet his constituents love to hear that lol. Show me your papers just became law in Arizona, due to lifting of the injunction, it's ok with the supreme court.

I made a point one time (well before prop 203 was on the ballot) to point out all the pro mmj Californians that were boycotting AZ. over SB1070 for our State's Rights. They really made themselves look bad. Guess it all depends on what side of the fence your on. BTW all of us Arizonans pissing in the water as it flows to Cali for boycotting us was just a joke. lol ; )

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Mitt Romney would be worse.

Look at his statements. He is the white guy.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Big Bird Doesn't Stand A Chance Against Mitt Romney - CONAN on TBS

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

For a little insight on WHY romney may not like marijuana/drugs check out this interesting series of reports,theres 7 of them but they are short and well worth the time;

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Can I just chime in for a moment and give a big shout out to RT news? Fuck our media outlets. They are simply there to spoon feed the American public an agenda.

Thanks.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Can I just chime in for a moment and give a big shout out to RT news? Fuck our media outlets. They are simply there to spoon feed the American public an agenda.

Thanks.
Whats Rt News ?

squiggly

squiggly

Thanks.

I dig the Daily Show/Colbert report.

Even those its mostly satire, when its time to be serious they ask difficult questions regardless of what side of the aisle you're on (even though they are very clearly in favor of a liberal agenda). No one gets a pass from those guys.

reeldrag

reeldrag

I like to think I'm a pretty down to earth realest WE ARE ALL TO BLAME FOR THIS F___ING MESS. We yes we the citizens of good old usa let these lieing stealing cheating bastards stay in office WE let them pass laws that strip or rights When they pass laws that that take more money out of our pockets and yet WE do nothing WE all need to take them time to call write and e-mail these aholes in large numbers votes matter. If we are not speaking up nothing will happen but to many are to self aborbed to take the 5 mins to do these simple things and if everyone did that we can take back our rights. When they say I am going to do this and they dont your freaking out here brah dont say things you cant deliver on period I can handle the truth but dont lie and untill everyone stands up and says enough is enough we are gonna get the same old crap. Heres how this election is gonna go reguardless who wins OBAMA will pretty much leave mmj alone he has much bigger fish to fry he will pull out our troops becuz thats what we(USA) want problem is jobs not done and we will be back just like the last 2 times and all the lifes of our troops will be for nothing, he will raise your taxes middle class, the deficet is out of control big time and he needs money and we will more or less stay where we r at in regards to unemployment, he will try to push green enegry but the other side will fight him tooth and nail and nothing important will get done so gas will continue to climb he WILL try to strip your gun rights hes made that promise acouple times to friends of the U N. Now if Mitt wins you can bet sure as hell I wont be on this site again till hes gone cuz he and his cronies will wage war! Thats a bet you can take to the bank, He will leave our troops in country but wont give the generals what they need becuz of huge money issues so more American blood will b shed for nothing. He will raise your taxes middle class he needs money to control deficet. he will find away to get gas prices to stop climbing but they wont ever go back down to many people making way to much $$$$$, gun rights will stay same as now. the unemployement rate will go down and average wage will go down slightly. No green energy to speak of so we will stay dependant on oil and more money for his buddies. So in other words we as citizens of this country r fucked ether way!! I have to give my vote for mitt just based on one simple thing I dont like that obama keeps trying to sell us out to the UN if he changed his views and actions on that one thing he would get my vote but he for some reason loves the UN and feels the need to let them help govern our country and I just cant give him my vote for that reason. So anyway I see it no matter who wins, we are all gonna pay more taxes, we are all gonna go broke at the pump, American blood spilled for nothing, more friends and family out of work or working more just to keep there heads above water, and there will be more attacks on USA and it people while home and abroad and they will continue to line thier pockets as we the silent majority continue to allow them ass rape us at every turn and do nothing. We are screwed no matter which one of these clowns gets elected.

Top Bottom