wow is this the advanced noob center or what?

• Thread starter mrpurplestuff
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mrpurplestuff

I truly hope to help otheres and get help my self...Shouldi start a support group for honest growers or is there help here?

C

cacamal

I truly hope to help otheres and get help my self...Shouldi start a support group for honest growers or is there help here?

that would be a good thing to start here.keep us posted on your results and the help you get. Ive found some pretty friendly folk here:harvest:

M

mrpurplestuff

I am finding that for the better part people here keep their secrets well and/or are very snudy :( when I ask Q's or post my thoughts.

winta

winta

not tru my dude! u might just be askin a common question or the same question someone else asked. the best advice someone gave me was to search the faqs and use the search engin. there is crazy info on here a people are willing to help but u gotta find stuff on your own as well. :)

O

Oregonic

With winta on this one, I have had help with every question I have come up with. Search forums first before asking is the key, IMHO.

Shit bro, I will share all my secrets with ya..... as soon as I get some :)

K

KushMaster707

yea bro i have received helpful feedback from growers as well as breeders on numerous occasions through pm.

M

mrpurplestuff

I am seeing the love now..... but still many people here are rude:( I am glad to see the last couple of peeps were kind so I will hang around and see what happens:character0053:

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

How rude of you logic, lol, i saw that ban coming from a long ways away. J/K about the rude obviously.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah that was a wierd one. i never had in issue here. as long as you dont post the same questions that has 40 replys right under the one your posting

ogtealover420

ogtealover420

What did he say wrong? must have been on another thread i guess....

Z

zoefresssh666

serious stuff!! i guess every place has their rules, you just gotta follow them and you're good to go!

N

NeonBlackFlag

Haha, well with a subject title like "is this the advanced noob center or what" you could see that ban coming from miles away.

Top Bottom