• The Context Of What A Person Writes In A Post

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • The Font, Color, Size, Or Smilies A Person Uses To Write A Post

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
P

paperplane

Interesting fact Osama and Hitler were both reported dead on may 1st.

Illmind

Illmind

very interesting paper plane. tobor they couldn't have killed him a week ago at that time the world was busy looking for obamas birth certificate lol. i hate trump. ya let the conspiracies fly gotta love errr i mean hate the internet.

T

TreFarmer

ya let the conspiracies fly gotta love errr i mean hate the internet.
:)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNvqm_qgM5U&feature=related
Al Quaeda= just a blanket term for a file kept by the CIA on US trained Afghani soldiers, when 9/11 happened it became another phrase like WMD or Mission Accomplished, we remember how those went. WMDs everywhere and we accomplished the whole mission:)
OKAY SO I JUST FOUND THIS... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzrJwzYBUkU look at the date of mission accomplished!!!! NUFF SAID!

G

Golden_Child

Hahaha

Clicked The Link Tre... LMAO @ Ex-President Bush. :rofl

-Golden_Child

Illmind

Illmind

tre dont u have some posting to do in the ufo forum? ha j/k, but seriously it is what it is, it's annoying to me people always wanna make connections and all that coincidences do happen btw. i believe nothing i hear and half of what i c with my own eyes. i was at ic and i was absolutely shocked how ignorant ppl from this world are, stating complete horse shit conspiracy theories like they are fact. opinions are like assholes, except the more opinions the bigger the asshole tehe.

DeRail

DeRail

Ok now that hide and seek games are over with osama can we start working on getting our country safe from the worlds largest street gang.and many other problems

got OT

K

kolah

To the sheeple:
Let me know when Barry Soetora is caught. :)

T

TreFarmer

tre dont u have some posting to do in the ufo forum? ha j/k, but seriously it is what it is, it's annoying to me people always wanna make connections and all that coincidences do happen btw. i believe nothing i hear and half of what i c with my own eyes. i was at ic and i was absolutely shocked how ignorant ppl from this world are, stating complete horse shit conspiracy theories like they are fact. opinions are like assholes, except the more opinions the bigger the asshole tehe.
Ya, I know they got Osama!! He was the original Benjamin Button, getting younger every year. You don't have to believe everything, I don't. But not to question is ignorance:) Guess that makes me an asshole. Opinionless=sheeple

Illmind

Illmind

lol derail u call that police brutality thems were love taps. funny vid tho. ^u got me twisted. i question everything playa just annoying over the net.

A

andy107

Anyone besides me think its convenient that Obama announces the death of Osama right before the 2012 presidential election?

true grit

true grit

Hate to say but its sooooo sad to see the American public fall into the ready arms of the government-

FYI- Osama Bin Laden has BEEN DEAD for a few years now. Before Benazir Bhutto was assassinated while running for Pakistan president, she readliy admitted that Omar Sheik (terrorist for hire) was working with the Pakistani government, HAD ALREADY KILLED BIN LADEN, and the pakistanis were attempting to capture him for the murder. And shortly after that interview- she was murdered too.

Friday they (US) announced the dissolution of the terror level/alert system....then a day or so later- "oh ya we killed bin laden"....yeah more so his terroristic threat isn't "needed" anymore.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
he may be dead but shurely someone has now takin his place.crazy how he is now buried at sea so no pics wtf

T

TreFarmer

Hate to say but its sooooo sad to see the American public fall into the ready arms of the government-

FYI- Osama Bin Laden has BEEN DEAD for a few years now. Before Benazir Bhutto was assassinated while running for Pakistan president, she readliy admitted that Omar Sheik (terrorist for hire) was working with the Pakistani government, HAD ALREADY KILLED BIN LADEN, and the pakistanis were attempting to capture him for the murder. And shortly after that interview- she was murdered too.

Friday they (US) announced the dissolution of the terror level/alert system....then a day or so later- "oh ya we killed bin laden"....yeah more so his terroristic threat isn't "needed" anymore.
[/QUOTE]

There's some more of those damn Consp. Theories again:) Well Stated True Grit!!
This is all to take our minds off Obama's Birth Certificate. ROTFLMAO!!
obama_birth_certificate.jpg
Really why so long, I coulda had my guy whip him up one in 30 minutes.

A

AliasAO

Anyone besides me think its convenient that Obama announces the death of Osama right before the 2012 presidential election?

Ding.....ding....ding

we have a winner Johnny... haha

I couldnt dig up my post last night but its quite funny that people arent connecting the dots here.

VERY LOW PRESIDENTIAL APPROVAL RATING + National Security Terrorist killed= Relection for OBAMA 2012.

I didnt fall for it when Bush Jr pulled the stunt. sure not falling for it now.

Flask back to the end of Bush Jr's first term with a VERY LOW PRESIDENTIAL APPROVAL RATING, then add in 9/11 and bush's terrorist hunt for "Weapons of mass destruction" and his theatrical labeled "War on Terror" [[REALLY WHO COULD MAKE THIS SHIT UP?]] and we have Bush Jr re-elected based on FEAR.

People are so clueless that they undoubtedly will reelect Obama for a second term then be surprised that they get the same Bullshitt and more war, casualties and terrorist plots.

Mark my words, prophecy has been laid down.

As the great James Franco once said while portraying a pot dealing stoner, "Pandora only comes outta the box, it doesnt go back in"

Latest posts

Top Bottom