• The Context Of What A Person Writes In A Post

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • The Font, Color, Size, Or Smilies A Person Uses To Write A Post

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
L

</litz>

10 years later and it finally ends, saw it this morning. I highly doubt they'll be any kind of terrorist attack as some would like us to believe. Always trying to scare us, those days are long gone. :muscleI'm ready to rock n roll and fight for my freedoms, terrorism only makes the cry for peace stronger. now it's time to end the war on the good plant.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
no shit

I shot Bigfoot? yesterday. I ate him and dumped the remains in the lake before I could prove it. Just take my word for it. Seriously.

thats what im saying good one.

illmind if you dont like what people are posting in this thread y do u comeback to it . your remarks here and other threads always so f*cking negative

T

trusmoker

yo pimpin haha negativity? thats most of the peeps on this site bro lol

S

swisscheese

I'm Not Sure If Its The Three Blue Dream Blunts The Homie Rolled Up Earlier But You Are All Hilarious and The Posts Are Great. :party0023: Really Enjoy Following With You All Here. <Passes CAPO The Bong> :bong2:
- Golden_Child

Honestly smoking good weed in a blunt is a crime. Blunts ruin flavor and I nominate a 34 hour ban for wasting good blue dream in a tobacco wrap! Roll 9 joints next time and smoke for way longer.:character0029::rollj:

G

Golden_Child

LoL @ Cheesy

Honestly smoking good weed in a blunt is a crime. Blunts ruin flavor and I nominate a 34 hour ban for wasting good blue dream in a tobacco wrap! Roll 9 joints next time and smoke for way longer.:character0029::rollj:

Out Here In CaLi We Smoke Blunts Too Swiss. :pimp: We Don't Hate, We Appreciate Out Here! I Nominate at Least A 68 hour Ban On Swisscheese For Being Stuck In The Past And Hating. :smiley_joint: I Already Smoked 2 Joints Of AK This Morning Because Thats What Was Rolled By The Roomie. We Don't Sit Around Thinking, Discriminating What We Are Smoking Out Of We Use Whats Most Convenient. :bong2: Have It Be Joint, Blunt, Bong, Vape, Edibles, ect. ect. If It Invovles MaryJane And It Doesn't Have To Go Up Your Ass, Pass That Shit. IF All Else Fails Pass The Apple, I Don't Trip. :evilgrin Its Better To Stay Quite Than Say Something And Show Everyone How Out Of Touch And Closed Minded You Are Swiss. Sorry To Put You On The Spot But Keep My Name Out Of Your Mouth And Will Keep It The Same, I Don't Let Ignorance Slide. I Don't Want No Bobby Brown I Want Some Green :rauch08:.

- Golden_Child

G

Golden_Child

I Ain't No Spelling Bee Master

I'm Not Really Sure What You Were Trying To Say Your Last Post But I Can Tell You I Know I Am Not Perfect. I Go Through My Posts Though From Time To Time And All My Spelling And Grammer Seems To Be As Average As Anyone Else Here. For Being As Blazed As I Always Am, I Am even Proud Some. Sure I'll Misspell Words Here And There And My Grammer Sucks And I Write Fitting For The Most High Of Folks <me here most the time>
So What? I Never Heard Anything About A Spelling or Grammer Test Or I Woulda Tried Harder. :smiley_joint: So Mr "Wanna Be A+, :makeup Kissing Teacher A$$" Unless I Said I Was On A Mission To Get 100% On Spelling Or Grammer Here @ THE FARM, Dont Look Too Hard At What I Do And Hurt Your Little Mind. Yeah, Yeah You're So Smart, You Know Everything, You're The "Best" :giggle That's Why Your True Vision So Clouded. You Try And Come On MY Thread And Hate On ME?:confused0059: LoL Did Your Girl Cut Your B@LLS Off Again This Morning? :rofl Bullshit Aside, Only Peace And Love Here Ladies And Gents.

- Golden_Child

DeRail

DeRail

Now the WH is saying he was unarmed when they shot him why not take him alive than kill him later after his stoning.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Geronimo: Code Name for Osama bin Laden Mission

My peeps are not very happy about the "codename" and comparing OBL to Geronimo. Bullshit, str8 up bullshit. It's very insensitive and has really pissed a lot of natives off.

Geronimo: Code Name for Osama bin Laden Mission

As President Barack Obama sat in the White House's Situation Room on Sunday it was the mention of the name " Geronimo" that let him know the mission to find Osama bin Laden was on track.
Geronimo was the operation's code name as Navy SEALs headed to a walled compound in Abbotabad, Pakistan, to kill or capture bin Laden. The president and others including Vice President Joe Biden sat in the White House not sure if the military team would find the al-Qaida leader in the fortress-like complex. They anxiously waited to hear the code.
The UK Telegraph said CIA director Leon Panetta spoke it. "We have a visual on Geronimo."
When they heard the message they knew the SEALs team had spotted bin Laden. About 40 minutes later they got the next message, Geronimo EKIA, spoken by a Navy SEAL who was saying enemy killed in action.

Geronimo is the name of a Chiricahua Apache Indian chief who, according to History.com , lived from 1820 to 1909. He had fought against the Mexican military then, as Mexico ceded lands in the southwest to the United States, against the U.S. Army.
His repeated escapes embarrassed politicians and army officers while making him somewhat of a hero.
The Telegraph said the code word "Geronimo" was apparently used because of bin Laden's ability to avoid capture for years. Like Geronimo, who escaped from a cave in New Mexico, bin Laden had escaped from the caves of Tora Bora.
While Geronimo was an elusive foe, it ended differently for the Indian chief. The Telegraph said he surrendered in 1886 after outrunning more than 5,000 soldiers who had been sent to hunt for him and his small band of followers.
CBS News said he converted to Christianity and, in 1905, appeared in President Theodore Roosevelt's inaugural parade. He also made appearances at events such as World Fairs.
He lived as somewhat of a celebrity but, according to History.com, still died as a captive. His body was buried at Fort Sill in Oklahoma.
Bin Laden died when he was shot in the head above his left eye and also in the chest. The final resting place for this century's Geronimo was at sea.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

My peeps are not very happy about the "codename" and comparing OBL to Geronimo. Bullshit, str8 up bullshit. It's very insensitive and has really pissed a lot of natives off.
[/I]

Yeah man, that is fucked up. The American government has no class at all with respect to its history of relations with the native population. If I were native I'd be pretty inclined to be a racist mother fucker. Come to think of it, the same would go if I were black too.

"America is a fat, bloated celebrity that doesn't want to pay the cover charge." Doug Stanhope

T

TreFarmer

Edit needed.... realized that I needed to respond on the post above first... FUCK THAT!! I am not surprised, my Father in law (Native) was a Prisoner for standing up to, a company that owes him millions for tribal lands. He wouldn't fold, and demanded payment. "Or, I'll" is all it took, and poof! 10 Years! The Gov blows!!

Now to lighten things up!!!
I shot Bigfoot yesterday. I ate him and dumped the remains in the lake before I could prove it. Just take my word for it. Seriously.
Save his scrotum, they make a great gold poke, or "nug" bag. I know a gold prospector or two that'd pay top dollar for a Bigfoot gold poke.

G

Golden_Child

Question For My Fellow Farmers

:smiley_joint:
I Recently Got A PM From A Member Who Got Me Thinking About A Very Serious Question. It Seems That The Colors, Smilies, And Font I Write My Posts and Threads With Bothers Some people Enough To Complain About It. I Mean No Harm And Don't Wanna Hurt Anyone So I Politely Responded That I Would Do My Best To Make Sure The Way I Write Doesn't Destroy Anyones Life but didn't say all that and this person was as polite as me. I Know A lot Of You Have Great Sight And I am Very Happy For You All But Not everyone Is As Fortunate As Others. So Then I went Back And Re-Read My Posts To Check If I Had Been Negative Or Broke The Rules Somehow Just To Apologize To Anyone If I Had Been Out Of Line. Found Nothing But Spreading Love And Props. So I Guess My Question Is, Can You all Re Read Some Of My Posts And Tell Me What Means More To You All?? Does The Context Within The Writing Mean More To You All Fellow Farmers??? Or Is The Font, Color, Size, and Smilies More Important to You All. I Really Appreciate You All Answering The Poll Because This Did Raise Serious Questions About Whats Important To People Here At The Farm. Thank You. Peace Fellow Farmers.

P.S. Was I The Only Person Growing Up That Loved Double Spaced Papers Or Books With Big Text And Lots Of Colors And Pictures???:rofl I Guess Maybe Its Only Us In Humboldt County??

- Golden Child

A

amstercal

Golden Child: You're loading the question... of course fonts aren't MORE important, but they still matter, says the print graphic designer. Of course, the content is the most important, but if you don't deliver it in a palatable manner, no one will read it.

I think people are way overreacting to it, but yes, the font is uber annoying. It's not paper; it's a computer screen. The bold font actually hurts my eyes a little. It's not just a preference thing. If your eyes need help, go big but not bold or ask one of the techy people here how they customize the site for their eyes. Then everything will be easier for you to read. I think there's a thread about it that started right after the site update. I'll help you find it if you can't on your own.

I don't think most of the comments needed to go where they did though.

And on the subject of the thread, I don't think I really care that Obama's dead. It will be nice to stop hearing about him and seeing his stupid face on videos, but really, if it's not him, it's some other terrorist. Until we stop the whole "trying to shove our lifestyle on others and making up reasons to wage war to control oil" crap, it's just gonna go on. I am glad that some of the families might breathe easier.

G

Golden_Child

Thanks amstercal

Appreciate you stopping by and posting. I always love to listen and learn. i don't want to be hurting peoples eyes so i like that you actually came at me with some real talk. i respect people who are real and are about the bigger picture. "I don't let Bull Drag Me Down To The Shit"

- Golden_Child

<passes amstercal the bong>:bong2:

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

Getting butt hurt isn't very gangsta. Own it or lose it. Stop making a big deal out of it and it will go away. Sorry man, I didn't mean to make you feel bad, I was just fucking around. Shitty fonts annoy me, but so do my genital warts and I live with those.

Top Bottom