WOW!!! Wat an Auto this Green Crack is getting huge...

• Thread starter Domon8n30
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Habosabin

Habosabin

I am doing my first indoor grow and did an auto. Do autos normally look like dwarfish plants indoors? I'm only asking because of this thread and your reaction to your auto size. I grew two outside and they were taller for sure. I had some ph issue early on so wasn't sure if I stunted her. She's felt like a dwarf to me this whole grow. Mine is like only a foot tall. This is day 64. Is this about right for an indoor auto? Or do they seem to have more occasional smaller phenos than photos.

47D29D92 BBDD 4582 B468 17E2EDA4C976
Last edited:
Domon8n30

Domon8n30

I am doing my first indoor grow and did an auto. Do autos normally look like dwarfish plants indoors? I'm only asking because of this thread and your reaction to your auto size. I grew two outside and they were taller for sure. I had some ph issue early on so wasn't sure if I stunted her. She's felt like a dwarf to me this whole grow. Mine is like only a foot tall. This is day 64. Is this about right for an indoor auto? Or do they seem to have more occasional smaller phenos than photos.
Yah that's seems about right for an indoor auto and this is mine now
IMG 20210210 203702772

Habosabin

Habosabin

Yah that's seems about right for an indoor auto and this is mine nowView attachment 1091110
Ya, that thing is twice as big as mine. Looking forward to see this to harvest. That's gonna be a good harvest.

I love what autos offer but sometimes they show sex too early. Mine started showing at 21 days. Good to know that my plant is normal sized as far as autos go. I'll have to grow three next time to maximize my tent.

Domon8n30

Domon8n30

Ya, that thing is twice as big as mine. Looking forward to see this to harvest. That's gonna be a good harvest.

I love what autos offer but sometimes they show sex too early. Mine started showing at 21 days. Good to know that my plant is normal sized as far as autos go. I'll have to grow three next time to maximize my tent.
Yah tell me about it buddy this Green Crack started flowering about week 3 ½ and my lemon Auto started flowering in week 3 that's why I was so surprised that how big it has got...

Top Bottom