Wpw has been busted and will need our help

• Thread starter The Joker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fd3swidow

fd3swidow

wow man may god be with him bro! a good lawyer will go a LONG ways no a days. Plus its for medical reasons im sure they will go lower. hopefully everything goes well for him i will toke and pray for him even though i dont know him!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
1s t plea 10 years where the hell does he live? his bond must have been huge.

The Joker

The Joker

Prosecutors are assholes. This is not my story to tell so I try to keep it to a minimum.
But they gave a second offer which is way better... not easy, sounds hardcore... but a bit over 24 weeks.

And yes, even with this his defense bills need paying.

fd3swidow

fd3swidow

Prosecutors are assholes. This is not my story to tell so I try to keep it to a minimum.
But they gave a second offer which is way better... not easy, sounds hardcore... but a bit over 24 weeks.

And yes, even with this his defense bills need paying.

Very true prosecutors are assholes. They try you everyway possible to waste ur time and money. How can I buy some of those seeds? I woukdnt mind helpin by buyin a few

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Let us know if there is going to be an auction for him! Until then God`s grace be apon him in his hour of need!

green bastard

green bastard

i knows what he is goin through i am currently awaiting trial on cultavation charges!

The Joker

The Joker

Link to the fundraiser:

It's cash only so it doesn't go into Sannie's system.

Here is the text:

I want to make this auction as simple and effective as possible.
Me and my webmaster dont have much time at the moment to make a special auction program but we wanted to make a auction anyway so i thought to make it as easy as it can get so there cant be going much wrong either. Also a problem is the tax i have to pay on it when i sell it thru the shop and then our friend doesnt see much money from it. This is also the reason why there cant be paid with credit card.

The auction seeds you can only buy with sending cash in a enveloppe with the wanted seeds writed on a paper to This Adres
In this way i will handle all the orders myself just like in sannie shop and this has been proven year after year.
So i will collect the money for our friend and when the time is right i will take care the money is getting to him and i have several ways to be sure it gets there. I do this payment method already for a couple of year now and it works fine.

Let me introduce the auction seeds :

6 packs Blueberry Indica F1 X Chemdog 100 euro / 150 dollar 10 seeds
Special and extreme limited badge of seeds made by sannie and knutsel
(this one you have to pre order in my pm cause of the limited stock)

20 packs Killa Queen X Blue Kronic 50 euro / 75 dollar 10 seeds
Made by sannie and knutsel

20 packs Killing Fields X Madonna 40 euro / 60 dollar 10 seeds
Made by sannie

10 packs Killing Fields X NYCD 40 euro / 60 dollar 10 seeds

15 packs Jackberry X NYCD 40 euro / 60 dollar 10 seeds

20 packs Lavender X Blueberry sativa 40 euro / 60 dollar 10 seeds
Made by eskobar

10 packs Killing Fields X Deep chunk 40 euro / 60 dollar 10 seeds
Made by Hupla

10 packs Sour neville X Deep chunk 40 euro / 60 dollar 10 seeds
Made by Hupla

20 packs Big White F2 (PP X chronic) 40 euro / 60 dollar 10 seeds
Made by Big leek

20 packs AD X DSD (Aphadiesel X Double strawberry diesel) 40 euro / 60 dollar 10 seeds
Made by Big leek

10 packs HP X DSD (hasjplant x double strawberry diesel) 40 euro / 60 dollar 10 seeds
Made by Big leek

10 packs Sannie's jack X DSD 40 euro / 60 dollar 10 seeds

10 packs Bubbledust X DSD 40 euro / 60 dollar 10 seeds
Made by Big leek

5 packs NYCD X DSD 40 euro / 60 dollar 10 seeds
Made by Big leek

5 packs Superglue X kali mist 40 euro / 60 dollar 10 seeds
Made by Big leek

7 packs of 10 from Blueberry Sativa X Sour diesel IBL 40 euro / 60 dollar 10 seeds
made by Joker

Enough packs of 10 from Mad.S f2 (white widow x herijuana) 40 euro / 60 dollar 10 seeds
Made by Island

As i explained above this will not be the most professional fundraiser you have seen sofar but the intentions are here and i am 100% sure we will raise a good deal of money for our friend and that is what is most important at the moment. I collected some of my best personal seed stock to be sure we will sell enough and there are already donations from knutsel/hupla/eskobar and me at this moment. For donations of seeds you can contact me in my pm (please only serieus pm's)

We will update this topic with new seeds when we have them here on my desk.
Lets buy !

greetz sannie

Sannie has a new website and that old link no longer works.

Here is the address to send to: Sannie's shop
Postbus 18
1540 AA
Koog aan de zaan
Netherlands

To be honest, the fundraiser has been a failure, he got some money, a bit under $500 so far, but it was better than nothing.

The Joker

The Joker

Well....

Since he was in the south, where it's ok to be obese and let your factory dump into a stream , but not to grow pot. they threw the book at him. 10 years, possible parole in 3-4 years. Sorry if you are from the south, but you know it's true.

10 years for a guy growing under a 250.

A

Angus

10 years. That is absolutely sickening.
He must have taken it to trial. If you go the distance and lose they usually give the max. Sounds like it was state and not federal. Fed time you have to do most all the sentence something like 85%.

You never can say what you would do in that situation but knowing that prosecutors get a 99% conviction rate on cultivation that 6 months deal didn't look that bad.

Unfortunately that is the way it is in non med states. If you've got plants on your property or in the house your going to prison. Bottom line is forget all the tv law and order bullshit and the tough talk of guys saying about beating the case or bad warrants. just doesn't happen.

I go through the news and read tons of busts and affidavits. growing cases are a slam dunk for These prosecutors and they know it. with the scheduling the penalties are the same as if you were running a meth lab or producing heroin.

In this day and age this insanity still persists and on a pretty regular basis.
If you get pinched in the bible belt down south and land in front of a religious republican judge you're gonna do a nasty stretch.

just sickening

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
WOW!!

That is a major bummer. For growing a plant.

JH420

JH420

Well....

Since he was in the south, where it's ok to be obese and let your factory dump into a stream , but not to grow pot. they threw the book at him. 10 years, possible parole in 3-4 years. Sorry if you are from the south, but you know it's true.

10 years for a guy growing under a 250.

Wow that's truly sad...growers should move out of shit hole states like that fo sho.

420king-spaded

that suks donkey balls i would hate to have that happen to me

D

da BUG

wow, that is a real bummer. 10 fuckin years. I dont even want to imagine what it would be like in Kansas. I'm in the most yoppity county in the center of the bible belt. Better start pushin for legistlation in your states people.

The Joker

The Joker

Well,

Here is a follow up. The fundraiser we tried to get going was a smashing failure for many reasons, all of them sad, but at least people showed their true colors.

Sannie would like to send back all of the seeds that were donated and did not sell, unless the donor wants to give them away as freebies.

Fundraiser is on its end
We raised some extra money for WPW but it was not a big hit from the beginning.

Breeders and buyers thanks for the input
I will send the remaining seeds back to the breeders or will give them away as freebees, depends what the breeder wants.

Big leek, hupla. joker, eskobar and island thanks for the wonderfull seeds

greetz sannie

If you donated seeds and want them back you can email him at O p en grow .com . This is not spam, just an attempt to honor the gifts that were given. If you don't want them back , they will be given away as freebies.

Thanks.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
You tried your best though Joker and that is all you could do. You went above and beyond the call of duty.

I know where you are coming from though. People sounded the alarm horn waiting for friends to circle the wagons and come to the rescue but very few people came.

If something happens to me I am not sounding the alarm. I am not asking anyone for any help. I am sinking or swimming on my own.

There was some money sent in though and seeds were ordered. It wasn't a shutout I guarantee that.

Planet Ganja was a double edged sword. Made quite a few friends and there were quite a few people that needed fucked up.

O

ograskal

Man this sucks. Was he only growing under a 250 watter or under 250 plants?. either way no one deserves to go to jail for growing weed!...~ogr

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I think he had multiple lights. He had different boxes like a 150w box, a 400w box and others. I don't think he was using just a 250w light. But with the laws like they are "in for a penny in for a pound". It all comes down to plant count.

The Joker

The Joker

He had trays of clones which they counted as plants and an impressive bonsai collection of strains. Add a gun collection and being within 100 feet of a Day care center which they counted as a school. He grew in small containers like doghouses and did not have massive grows going.
They offered him a deal and if he had a lawyer he may have been able to get it. But he did not have the cash. He will be eligible for parole in 3 or 4 years.

I do not know the whole of the story and never will. The best guess is that it was mainly due to meeting a piece of shit grower from the old PG who got busted for making meth and walked. Yet growers who associated with him mysteriously began to get busted. No point in naming the fucker as on the internet, one can just change handles.

We get so comfortable , we forget how risky this business is. I've had people get deeply offended because I refused seed and clone offers or did not want to meet them.

It's still sad. The guy lost everything. Home, they euthanized his dogs, repossessed all his belongings. That's what the fundraiser was for. Regardless of his shortcomings, he was pretty generous with genetics. It's very sad.

Top Bottom