Wrap For Pressing Bubble Hash

• Thread starter dorjewright
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dorjewright

dorjewright

I only make small amounts and usually wrap a chunk in saran wrap and stick it in the heel of my shoe. This time I took it out and placed the blob in the sun to soften a bit more and damn the seran wrap stuck to the slab of hash!! I can't just pull it off; the wrap won't separate. So my question is what else do people use for wrapping their hash for pressing? There's a video of Frenchy C using some heavy duty stuff; but what is it?
(I'm thinking I'll have to microplane it off.)

Dbear180

Dbear180

Cellophane sheeting👍I use the really big bags you buy at craft n hobby stores for flower bouquets, has a welded seam all the way around except the top. If you watch Frenchys vids again you'll hear him mention cellophane a couple times 👍

Kraken.headz

Kraken.headz

I think he uses Turkey bags, which are pretty thick and food safe. True Liberty markets them to our industry for storage, but I'm sure they'd work perfectly for your application.

Dbear180

Dbear180

Telling you guys that boquet cellophane is where its at. I almost cant tear it 👍

Fresh ball in some cello 33ish grams
20200305 144008

dorjewright

dorjewright

I wonder why hash is so inexpensive? Harborside sells it @ $40/g. I use untrimmed bud. Hardly worth it if I was doing it for the money. Just prefer vaping hash over flower; and it stores efficiently. Not enough room in my freezer
for a lot of bud.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Hands sore. But I made another fatty 👍
View attachment 947717
Maybe I'll just keep going until my arms fall off 🤷‍♂️ lol

Speaking of sore hands, check this out sometime. I found it quite interesting. Some surprising methods employed here to say the least lol. Nothing I'd ever do, things like adding water to it when he heats it up (something I've actually heard Frency Cannolli refer to before in a video) and direct flame heating. But when you see the end product he makes and what he started with, there is no doubt it's not his first slab of hash lol. Just cool to see an afghani dude making hash,.. I love vids like this that capture different cultures working with this plant in a way that is so different from how modern growers make hash

Last edited:
Ray.Ray

Ray.Ray

Speaking of sore hands, check this out sometime. I found it quite interesting. Some surprising methods employed here to say the least lol. Nothing I'd ever do, things like adding water to it when he heats it up (something I've actually heard Frency Cannolli refer to before in a video) and direct flame heating. But when you see the end product he makes and what he started with, there is no doubt it's not his first slab of hash lol. Just cool to see an afghani dude making hash,.. I love vids like this that capture different cultures working with this plant in a way that is so different from how modern growers make hash

Hey do you have a sharable link to that video?

Latest posts

Top Bottom