Wrinkled Leaves W Yellow Spots?

• Thread starter FarmeR.Jay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

Anybody know what's going on with this. Some of the leafs have this weird look to them.

Wrinkled leaves w yellow spots
Wrinkled leaves w yellow spots 2
Wrinkled leaves w yellow spots 3
Wrinkled leaves w yellow spots 4
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Yo, more info, looks like bugs. Thrips, most likely by the look of the white deterioration on the leaf. What you think?

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

Fuck me running. I seen tiny yellowish bugs on the leafs but I thought they were from the soil. What's the best way of getting rid of them fellas

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I can't tell if your joking or not lol
No joke, 5 habenaros per quart of water. Chop very fine especially the seeds. Simmer, do not boil or it’s ruined. Let cool. Then spray under and tops of leaves. Make this outside and spray with ppe. It’s like mace to you and me. BE CAREFUL!!

P

PharmHand

Azamax works well for thrips, so does spinosad. Spinosad isn’t approved for cannabis but it’s registered for tobacco so it’s combustion shouldn’t produce anything harmful. Just won’t pass testing.... Cucumeris work well too if the infestation isn’t bad, looks like u have a few tho so I’d get a handle on em with sprays before relying on predators. Good luck!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Habs, 100% natural, no worries and good smoke.

Reactions: Ina
FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

Okay so I bought a "sticky trap"
Didn't seem to have done anything.
Will lady bugs do anything for me in this situation?

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Okay so I bought a "sticky trap"
Didn't seem to have done anything.
Will lady bugs do anything for me in this situation?
You found nothing on the sticky trap?
You said you saw Tony red bugs? Can you get a pic of 1?
I'm guessing you haven't been checking your ph?

Nugteq

Nugteq

If its bugs like thrips whether your using worthless sprays like habanero peppers lmao or OMRI sprays like spinosad or azamax your best bet is to foliar spray both tops and bottoms of all plant surfaces thoroughly a few applications until your for certain bugs are gone and a few more times after that just to give you piece of mind.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
If its bugs like thrips whether your using worthless sprays like habanero peppers lmao or OMRI sprays like spinosad or azamax your best bet is to foliar spray both tops and bottoms of all plant surfaces thoroughly a few applications until your for certain bugs are gone and a few more times after that just to give you piece of mind.
Worthless sprays?................hay nugfuck, what the fucks your problem?
To each his own, hay maybe a question for you, you ever tried a habenaro spray? You ever expande your mind to try natural ways of controlling pests in your grow? Keep on spraying your plants with harsh chemicals and smoke up. Enjoy that sweet OMRI flavor the government permits you to spray on your vegetables and sell to the masses. Oh, by the way I believe a bottle of azamax Runs $25–$35 depends on where you live. 5 habs cost 35 cents makes a quart of spray. I did not invent this spray either. I paid attention to posts on The Farm and was taught it by a outstanding member of the farm that is no longer with us. Put that in your pipe nugfuck and smoke on your deadly chemicals. I’ll stick with natural ways that work!!

Nugteq

Nugteq

To each his own, hay maybe a question for you, you ever tried a habenaro spray? You ever expande your mind to try natural ways of controlling pests in your grow? Keep on spraying your plants with harsh chemicals and smoke up. Enjoy that sweet OMRI flavor the government permits you to spray on your vegetables and sell to the masses. Oh, by the way I believe a bottle of azamax Runs $25–$35 depends on where you live. 5 habs cost 35 cents makes a quart of spray. I did not invent this spray either. I paid attention to posts on The Farm and was taught it by a outstanding member of the farm that is no longer with us. Put that in your pipe nugfuck and smoke on your deadly chemicals. I’ll stick with natural ways that work!!
Your so easily triggered bud

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
If I remember correctly seamaiden was the member that taught me habenaro spray years ago.

Top Bottom