but idk what kind tho

has anyone seen this on their plants?

here's some pics

http://i.invalid.com/luREr.jpg

http://i.invalid.com/O6OIr.jpg

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Looks like big bug shit to me. Yup. Maybe even assassin bug shit.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Are you indoors? it kinda looks like housefly shit to me.

OGONLY

OGONLY

Yes, its bug shit. Flys like my plants. They seem like thay are lethargic whenever I see them on my plants. I can't believe they don't fly away sometimes when I am really close to them. Guess they are high lol.

420VISION

would this shit kill the leaves?

and how would i go on to preventing this?

my plant is currently flowering

Illmind

Illmind

something is shitting on your plants sir. birds always aim for the ole emerald green it's like 60 pts bullseye shot to them. at least out here, only thing they like shitting on more is brand new cars. that looks more like spider poo and or eggs. just flick at shit off and go make a sandwich my advice, then throw some lady bugs on her.

symbiote420

symbiote420

something is shitting on your plants sir. birds always aim for the ole emerald green it's like 60 pts bullseye shot to them. at least out here, only thing they like shitting on more is brand new cars. that looks more like spider poo and or eggs. just flick at shit off and go make a sandwich my advice, then throw some lady bugs on her.

Lol illmind too true, I freaked back in the day, thought it was pm haha.

G

grnmountainboy

i picked up 4 venus fly traps from my local nursery, keeps the damn bugs away pretty well!

G

grnmountainboy

i picked up 4 venus fly traps (as they grow under the same conditions as my girls do) from my local nursery, they keep the bugs away pretty well! the only ones that they dont work on are mites and gnats, but even them i'd imagine, (cuz i've never had a mite or gnat problem) get caught in they're sticky little "teeth".

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Stop uploading images to imageshack & photobucket! we will be blocking them soon..only upload images to thcfarmer

Your banned for 1 week....seems its the only way ppl are going to learn.

The msg has been at the top of the forums for the past week now, you cant miss this shit!

S

Sunbiz1

Stop uploading images to imageshack & photobucket! we will be blocking them soon..only upload images to thcfarmer

Your banned for 1 week....seems its the only way ppl are going to learn.

The msg has been at the top of the forums for the past week now, you cant miss this shit!

Some people, such as myself, don't know how to re-size...spent almost an hour yesterday doing so.

Also, that message gave me the impression we would no longer be able to post hosting site links...assumed you were going to block them here.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Some people, such as myself, don't know how to re-size...spent almost an hour yesterday doing so.

Also, that message gave me the impression we would no longer be able to post hosting site links...assumed you were going to block them here.

Thats no excuse in 30secs you can find the answer on google....you dont even need to know how to use a computer....there is websites there auto resize your pics for you....

again GOOGLE...

What happens when all these websites remove the pics you have uploaded....THCFARMER WILL BE WORTHLESS.

This is why i pay for a server so you can upload your pics safely here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom