WTF?? I'VE BEEN SPOOGED

• Thread starter KGBudman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KGBudman

This is sooo hard to swallow. 12 BEAUTIFUL Perma Frost under 6k, 4 weeks in flower and looking BEAUTIFUL!! All except for the FUCKING SEEDS!!

Yep, I was gifted 2 White Rhino's from a trusted(obviously not realiable, just trusted) source. They arrived at my HYDRO scene in what? SOIL?? "WTF buddy, you know I don't use that filthy shit"! "I know but, you're gonna want these". Said they've "grown them out 3 times and they're awesome", oh yeah, he also said, and I quote "you are gonna thank me for this one". WTF? 2 White Rhino's, supposed to be a great strain, I'll make room for them.

For starters, they were accompanied by fungus gnats(no biggie, I'll get 'em). Unfortunately, they were accompanied by something else not so obvious. Can you say SERIOUS hermaphrodital tendencies. HOLY SHIT!! I've never seen such a thing.

At 11 PM last night my buddy got that phone call. "Hey brotha, just calling to THANK YOU for that White Rhino, you said I would". The rest of that conversation was pretty F@$%&**&&^#^%%$#^%^%%^#%%#%##%#%!!! I'm sure you get the picture.

Come to find out, they lost 2 crops to being seeded, and after a thorough cleaning, they are 3 wks into flower on the third because they don't know how to identify the male flowers/pollen sacs. This is something that admittedly, I was not very familiar with prior to now. However, having never seen them in person(only pics), I sure as shit and not going to seed 3 in a row cause I can't figure out where the pollen comes from!!

By the way, these ARE females with male flowers, not males. Well, I guess as far as I know anyways. As I said, I've never seen a male(in flower). I know I identified calyx's with pistils prior to now and upon that didn't even consider the possibility of them being male again. And for the first time ever....NANNERS. NOW I know why they are called nanners. I swear I saw them growing under a female calyx last night. Gonna do some closer observation today. Found late last night and removal was slow and careful. to big and full to remove so had to dismember them SLOWLY and GENTLY. Probably get some pics. I snapped some last night, but under 6k HPS....

Now i gotta figure strategy cause the room right next door... uhh, yeah... been trapesin' back and forth in and out all around, touchin EVERYTHING... CLUELESS... for the last 4 weeks. So probably spreading the SPOOGE for 2-3.

PROFFESIONAL STUDENT SCHOOL OF HARD KNOCKS

This is sooo hard to swallow. 12 BEAUTIFUL Perma Frost under 6k, 4 weeks in flower and looking BEAUTIFUL!! All except for the FUCKING SEEDS!!

Yep, I was gifted 2 White Rhino's from a trusted(obviously not realiable, just trusted) source. They arrived at my HYDRO scene in what? SOIL?? "WTF buddy, you know I don't use that filthy shit"! "I know but, you're gonna want these". Said they've "grown them out 3 times and they're awesome", oh yeah, he also said, and I quote "you are gonna thank me for this one". WTF? 2 White Rhino's, supposed to be a great strain, I'll make room for them.

For starters, they were accompanied by fungus gnats(no biggie, I'll get 'em). Unfortunately, they were accompanied by something else not so obvious. Can you say SERIOUS hermaphrodital tendencies. HOLY SHIT!! I've never seen such a thing.

At 11 PM last night my buddy got that phone call. "Hey brotha, just calling to THANK YOU for that White Rhino, you said I would". The rest of that conversation was pretty F@$%&**&&^#^%%$#^%^%%^#%%#%##%#%!!! I'm sure you get the picture.

Come to find out, they lost 2 crops to being seeded, and after a thorough cleaning, they are 3 wks into flower on the third because they don't know how to identify the male flowers/pollen sacs. This is something that admittedly, I was not very familiar with prior to now. However, having never seen them in person(only pics), I sure as shit and not going to seed 3 in a row cause I can't figure out where the pollen comes from!!

By the way, these ARE females with male flowers, not males. Well, I guess as far as I know anyways. As I said, I've never seen a male(in flower). I know I identified calyx's with pistils prior to now and upon that didn't even consider the possibility of them being male again. And for the first time ever....NANNERS. NOW I know why they are called nanners. I swear I saw them growing under a female calyx last night. Gonna do some closer observation today. Found late last night and removal was slow and careful. to big and full to remove so had to dismember them SLOWLY and GENTLY. Probably get some pics. I snapped some last night, but under 6k HPS....

Now i gotta figure strategy cause the room right next door... uhh, yeah... been trapesin' back and forth in and out all around, touchin' EVERYTHING... CLUELESS... for the last 4 weeks. So probably spreading the SPOOGE for 2-3.

frostymcfailure

frostymcfailure

Try neutralizing the left over pollen using bleach & water solution?

K

KGBudman

Looks like I screwed that up. Any way of getting that edited?

K

KGBudman

Try neutralizing the left over pollen using bleach & water solution?

Just the immediate area where they were. The room is full and I'm not sure how bad it'll be so don't really know what to do. Not sure if I should finish them out or not. As far as the room next door to this one, it's not in flower yet, just ready to flip. I have been tracking everywhere tho, not knowing I was spreading pollen. Figured I will pull everything from that room and wipe down w/bleach water, rinse the girls with water and return them to the room to flower. I will have to hope for the best. It is 2 rooms side by side, inside of a larger shop. That has the potential in my mind to be a problem because I feel like I have spread the shit everywhere and not educated on what I am dealing with. I mean, how bad am I in for it from here on out?

Brand new rooms too. Twins. First run.:mad:

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Just the immediate area where they were. The room is full and I'm not sure how bad it'll be so don't really know what to do. Not sure if I should finish them out or not. As far as the room next door to this one, it's not in flower yet, just ready to flip. I have been tracking everywhere tho, not knowing I was spreading pollen. Figured I will pull everything from that room and wipe down w/bleach water, rinse the girls with water and return them to the room to flower. I will have to hope for the best. It is 2 rooms side by side, inside of a larger shop. That has the potential in my mind to be a problem because I feel like I have spread the shit everywhere and not educated on what I am dealing with. I mean, how bad am I in for it from here on out?

if the room next door isnt in flower you can kill the pollen with a foliar spray of fresh water . no worries there.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I don't think it should be too bad, as long as you wiped them down and the ones in the other room never came in direct contact with the males pollen then you should be fine. This is just my opinion and I wish you the best of luck!!

K

KGBudman

Something strange I notice. I don't see seeds on the Rhino that hermied on me or on the 2 Jilly Beans that were right next to it but, the rest of the room is full of Perma Frost and I see some seed on all of them. Here's a couple pics of the hermie.
20120619 154834 2 640x480

20120619 155007 640x480
20120619 155316 1 640x480
20120619 155326 640x480
K

KGBudman

spooged...ha

bummer...hope it wasn't knowingly given to you as is.

I don't think that's the case.

Sounds like your friend doesn't like you very much.

Nah. He just doesn't know.

I bet you dont make that mistake again!

You sir get an A+ for that answer.

My buddy told me yesterday that he has 2 other friends growing this with no problems. Maybe they are only growing this by itself. For some reason the herm itself didn't show any seed.o_O I dunno.

Wondering if heat/light intensity could cause this. I am using Adjusta Wings for the first time and seem to be having a hard time dialing in their positioning. They put some intense light at the edge of the hood. Then again I had the male flowers even down low where there is no intensity or heat.

Bottom line is, it's my room and nobody is to blame but me. That's how it works. Don't know HOW I missed it, but I did. NEVER AGAIN. One(more) expensive lesson.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Anyone know if this is somehow controlable?
Absolutely,just quit bringing contaminated shit into your nice clean room!I wont even put foreign plants into the same building!you gotta have some kind of quarantine procedure if you do it at all.

K

KGBudman

Absolutely,just quit bringing contaminated shit into your nice clean room!I wont even put foreign plants into the same building!you gotta have some kind of quarantine procedure if you do it at all.

I guess what I meant was, is it possible this strain didn't like something "I" did? Like, if I don't let such and such happen, they won't do that? Or is somebody full of shit(as far as me being the only one getting male flowers) and the strains gonna do it cause it's a dominant trait?

O

Organicyumyum

Now i gotta figure strategy cause the room right next door... uhh, yeah... been trapesin' back and forth in and out all around, touchin EVERYTHING... CLUELESS... for the last 4 weeks. So probably spreading the SPOOGE for 2-3.

Now i gotta figure strategy cause the room right next door... uhh, yeah... been trapesin' back and forth in and out all around, touchin' EVERYTHING... CLUELESS... for the last 4 weeks. So probably spreading the SPOOGE for 2-3.

so you think soil is filthy shit? wow.......You know that you and everything else came from the earth right? lol. I don't mean to be a dick, but if you think soil is filthy you should not be growing cannabis. Cannabis is a sacred plant from the earth, not a lab experiment meant to be pumped with chemicals in a hydro setup. This is the problem with the medical cannabis industry. Chemically grown herb is not medicine! This site is for medical patients the last time I checked. I don't care if I get reprimanded on here either for saying this, cause when someone calls soil filthy I can't even begin to keep my mouth shut anymore! Please, if you are providing medicine to patients, do not take the stance towards cannabis that this bozo has!

Top Bottom