WTF?? I'VE BEEN SPOOGED

• Thread starter KGBudman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KGBudman

so you think soil is filthy shit? wow.......You know that you and everything else came from the earth right? lol. I don't mean to be a dick, but if you think soil is filthy you should not be growing cannabis. Cannabis is a sacred plant from the earth, not a lab experiment meant to be pumped with chemicals in a hydro setup. This is the problem with the medical cannabis industry. Chemically grown herb is not medicine! This site is for medical patients the last time I checked. I don't care if I get reprimanded on here either for saying this, cause when someone calls soil filthy I can't even begin to keep my mouth shut anymore! Please, if you are providing medicine to patients, do not take the stance towards cannabis that this bozo has!

LOL Damn dude, unwad those shorts. There was absolutely no offence intended. I actually almost explained that when I FIRST posted this. I just thought it worth a chuckle(to some) and figured I didn't really need to go out of my way to explain. I am a 2 finger typer so when I post some long winded shit, you can bet it took a looong time to get out. I am doing both... if that makes you feel any better. When said gifts were brought to me, it was known that THIS room was wet(hydro).

I prefer the CLEANLINESS of hydro. My hydro room is always CLEANER and DRIER than my soil room. Nature of the beast. Imagine that, I said dirts dirty. What an ass I am.

Sometimes I am a clown I admit, but I am not a bozo.

PEACEView attachment 227832View attachment 227832
20120621 132331 640x480
20120621 130931 640x480

K

KGBudman

Yeah, my floors are painted white. CLEAN white. Guess which room will get it's floor RE-painted first. When I plant in soil or soiless, I have a filthy mess to clean up. When I plant hydro, I gotta pick pick up a few little round hydroton balls, if i happen to drop a couple.:D

K

KGBudman

Nice looking plants and room!!!

Thanks man. Not all done yet, soon tho. Half of the plants in that pic are headed to the chopping block. I had 6 white Rhino and 6 Perma Frost for this room. Now the Rhino's gotta go so that only leaves me with 6 Perma Frost for this one. Kind of sucks except, I guess now I can do one of those bucket list things.:cool: 10 x 13-1/2 x 12, 6 plants=6 lights. 4 vertical Kool Tubes + 2 Adjusta Wings. HAHAHA I really am chuckling to myself, like a kid in a candy store with a $10 bill. Gonna have to make 6 fill the room.

K

KGBudman

OK, I need some input here. Decided to slip into the room during the night cycle and what do I find? When I moved my res out of the room, the cord from the pump in the res no longer reached the control bucket in the room so I put an extension cord on it. Well now, the cord has one of those handy orange lights in the end of it. I feed during the night cycle to keep my roots damp in an attempt to avoid root death leading to root rot. So a couple times during the dark cycle, this thing lights up in my room. I can tell you, in a pitch black room, it looks pretty freakin bright. What does everyone think? Could/would this be the culprit? I'm leaning toward YES already.

O

Organicyumyum

LOL Damn dude, unwad those shorts. There was absolutely no offence intended. I actually almost explained that when I FIRST posted this. I just thought it worth a chuckle(to some) and figured I didn't really need to go out of my way to explain. I am a 2 finger typer so when I post some long winded shit, you can bet it took a looong time to get out. I am doing both... if that makes you feel any better. When said gifts were brought to me, it was known that THIS room was wet(hydro).

I prefer the CLEANLINESS of hydro. My hydro room is always CLEANER and DRIER than my soil room. Nature of the beast. Imagine that, I said dirts dirty. What an ass I am.

Sometimes I am a clown I admit, but I am not a bozo.

PEACEView attachment 227832View attachment 227832View attachment 227833View attachment 227835

well, i apologize if i took it the wrong way. But i only get that way because that is a typical attitude amongst people in the so called medical cannabis industry. " let me get the biggest plants in the quickest time possible for the cheapest price regardless of the effects on a patients health. using dirt is dirty, so let me get a hydro setup and pump my plants full of chemicals so that I can make a bunch of money." good luck to you and your hydro setup, and it is possible to run organics in hydro with great results so cheers to you if you do so.

O

Organicyumyum

OK, I need some input here. Decided to slip into the room during the night cycle and what do I find? When I moved my res out of the room, the cord from the pump in the res no longer reached the control bucket in the room so I put an extension cord on it. Well now, the cord has one of those handy orange lights in the end of it. I feed during the night cycle to keep my roots damp in an attempt to avoid root death leading to root rot. So a couple times during the dark cycle, this thing lights up in my room. I can tell you, in a pitch black room, it looks pretty freakin bright. What does everyone think? Could/would this be the culprit? I'm leaning toward YES already.

the orange light from an extension cord has never interrupted my light cycle in over 10 years so you should be fine. i used to think the same thing as many of my pieces like C02 controllers had orange lights, but Ive never seen it have an effect on flowering

Top Bottom