Wtf...Why didn't you guys tell me kif is so strong???

• Thread starter ShorelineTex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

ShorelineTex

So I bought a new grinder a while back, and used the screen to sift some kif off of dried clippings. It was really green and not terribly strong.

This is the first time I've owned such a contraption, and I haven't had much exposure to kif prior to this.

I moved the green stuff out of the collection chamber, and since then, a considerable amount of yellowish stuff had accumulated when I looked tonight.

Well......It was about bedtime an hour ago, so I said, "what the hell. let's fill like half the bowl and see if I can take it all down in one hit like a REAL man."

I could certainly take it down, but as soon as I blew it out, I knew that it wasn't going to end well. I broke out in a sweat, started coughing up something the size of one of those...um...kiwi fruits (I don't feel anything missing, so I'm not worried about it right now), and was INSTANTLY waybaked.

What's more, I kept getting more and more baked for the next 5 to 10 minutes (it felt like eternity)...nausea, teeny, tiny slits for eyes (not that it mattered since they kept wanting to roll back into my head).

Finally, it faded into total couch lock, and I fell asleep in the living room.

My dog kindly woke me up by liking out the inside of my mouth, so I'm putting up this post so you can all amuse yourselves with my naivety about this wonderful, wonderful stuff.

Good night, I'm moving to the bedroom now. :stonedsmilie:

H

haze89

Haha damn man. Are you not used to strong cannabis in general? Gotta love kief man, good stuff.

S

ShorelineTex

I'm used to strong cannabis, but I never had a sifter.

I've smoked hash on a number of occasions, but only in limited quantity (a notable exception being the time I went to Holland and lost a few days of memory). I've had good kif from other people's sifters, but only lightly sprinkled over the top...never just like a straight kif hit (though I always wanted to...lol).

I've smoked a shitload of good weed and eaten a ton of tasty brownies, though ;)

I normally just smoke for a light buzz or a mild stone before bed...not used to getting waaaaaaaaay baked anymore.

S

ShorelineTex

Dude...I totally have some Nutella.

I want to put weed in my Nutella...that is a freaking awesome idea.

Thank you.

I_Against_I

I_Against_I

lol..... hell ya.
Sounds like some great meds got there.

D

DazedNconfussed

yeah i never smoke strait keif....hits me to hard to fast and the buzz isnt as enjoyable for me....same with hash....I rather just sprinkle a little bit in a bowel with some weed if the weeds weak or if I have grown a tolerance to the strain....

P

PureSugar

:bong-hits:
I'm cracking up because that makes me think about a story about a time I had a pile of kief sitting out on a table in my room. (I used to have a kief maker I bought in Amsterdam in the late 80's)

So this buddy of mine that is NOT a big smoker at all, I'm talking a 4-5x a year kinda guy asked me if he could have a bong hit to chill out for the night. He always asked if he could load his own bowl because he just wants shake so it's not too strong...Now the funny part, I wasn't watching him and he thought the kief was shake so he loaded himself what he expected was going to give him a nice light buzz. :giggle

Well...within seconds he was sweating and freaking out! He kept making me swear this stuff wasn't laced with anything. He paced around the house for about an hour until he finally calmed down. This was almost 20years ago and he still gets nervous before smoking because of that night. Although lately I've heard him talk about some OG that he's been smoking.

H

haze89

I'm used to strong cannabis, but I never had a sifter.

I've smoked hash on a number of occasions, but only in limited quantity (a notable exception being the time I went to Holland and lost a few days of memory). I've had good kif from other people's sifters, but only lightly sprinkled over the top...never just like a straight kif hit (though I always wanted to...lol).

I've smoked a shitload of good weed and eaten a ton of tasty brownies, though ;)

I normally just smoke for a light buzz or a mild stone before bed...not used to getting waaaaaaaaay baked anymore.

haha hell yeah dude. I pounded a bowl of straight O haze kief like 2 hours ago and I'm still completely lit up.

R

rob 146

i made some hash last year i smoked it at aero smith at the woodlands and it blew my mind , i'll not be out looking for a grinder anytime soon ,i'll leave the kief to you younger guys

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

haha sounds like ya had a good nights sleep tex...I like to make kief useing a mason jar and some window screen...I take fresh buds im harvesting and the little popcorn shit i place in mason jar..fill 1/4 way with buds..put screen over top and install the lid ring..(holds screen on nice..then in freezer over night or when i get to it..i then take outta freezer and over a waxed paper plate i shake the jar up and down real fast for about 5 minutes..then place back in freexer for a little longer..frezing the trichs helps knock them off..then with razor blade i collecy my kief..place a little over some bud in my bong..and GOOD NIGHT!!! take care and be safe

:passingjoint:

Top Bottom