wtf?

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420alldaze

420alldaze

hey brother,it does have a lounge but i believe you have to be premium to start threads. not sure if thats what you mean. hope it helps. 420

V

vierundzwanzig

yep if it was a snake it would've bit me.
I'll have to consider the premium thing I'm a tight-wad on a budget.
Thanks for pointing out the lounge... I never scroll down that far.

420alldaze

420alldaze

haha, yeah it took me a minute to figure out i hadnt ever reached the bottom. peacentreez 420

V

vierundzwanzig

found what I was looking for somewhere else thanks.
got a pic...
DSCF15051
DSCF15071
not really WTF material but might answer some of my questions if the point is entertained.

WTF happens with female plants like this one with whorled phyllotaxy that prevents growers from finishing them? Do they never bud up? Or is my Girl about to go Guy? only a couple weeks in but I haven't seen one male flower. I will wait it out regardless just asking the community to help me prevent balls from popping in the tent.

each one teach one please

V

vierundzwanzig

be careful what you wish for ...you just might get it.
chemically engineered weed. my dominator is showing signs of having been treated with chemicals at the seed level. i have nothing in my arsenal that will create whorled phyllotaxy and the bud forming on the leaf speaks volumes.

DSCF16841
420alldaze

420alldaze

found what I was looking for somewhere else thanks.
got a pic... View attachment 218493 View attachment 218494 not really WTF material but might answer some of my questions if the point is entertained.

WTF happens with female plants like this one with whorled phyllotaxy that prevents growers from finishing them? Do they never bud up? Or is my Girl about to go Guy? only a couple weeks in but I haven't seen one male flower. I will wait it out regardless just asking the community to help me prevent balls from popping in the tent.

each one teach one please
hey bro i would run them just watch for the nuts...lol they are way too healthy to give up because of some freakiness...hahaha looking good that leaf bud is kool, be nice if that was a huge one..42o

V

vierundzwanzig

Resurrection of sorts
the worldly girl (ri ri is my pheno) Dominator by karma is still chuggin along. the leaf bud came from me supercropping amongst other things. if she does throw balls it wont surprise me. imo we as a whole are starting to except more hermi leaning strains throw in some diesel and your playing roulette.
DSCF18901

Latest posts

Top Bottom