wutz da deal?

• Thread starter grapez_713
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

grapez_713

hey well im down with organics soil right now,but they are so many mixes, they say sum alredy have food in them and you dont need to feed your plants nutes until 2 to 4 weeks and theres sum that dont have any. so wich ones wich example- foxfarm[ocean forest,happy frog] roots org.[roots organic, roots org.707 ? any tips,advice will be apreciated:flower:sun2:

R

ReadySetGrowD9

hey bro..... i heart kush to btw lol.....

If you are goin to use foxfarm stuff i would use happy frog for seedlings/cuttings and then transplant into oceanforest.... throughout the veg you are good with just PHed water but u can add a small amount of nutes depending on what ur plants needs or dosent need..... when u flip to flower after a 4-6 week veg there wont be much nutes left in the soil so i would just check the run-off wit a ppm meter and then most likely use flower nutes and additives.... hope this helps..... if u have any questions let me know i glad to help out.....

Peace
D9

H

HappyGrower

hey well im down with organics soil right now,but they are so many mixes, they say sum alredy have food in them and you dont need to feed your plants nutes until 2 to 4 weeks and theres sum that dont have any. so wich ones wich example- foxfarm[ocean forest,happy frog] roots org.[roots organic, roots org.707 ? any tips,advice will be apreciated:flower:sun2:

I use my own soil mix of 50% Organic Garden Soil w/No food) 25% Perlite & 25% Spagmum Moss . It allows me still control the plants nutrient uptake, without worrying about the nutrients all ready in the soil. And with the 25% Perlite, it allows the roots great access to Oxygen. Been doing it this way for many many years.

Take Care & Peace, HappyGrower :damnhippie:

B

BigCountry

1:1 mix of Ocean Forest and Light Warrior for all stages of growth.
You can add all kinds of guanos, and dry fertilizers.
Or you can go with liquids
Or both
Works for Me!

G

grapez_713

koo that sounds good but wut are the guenos for to veggatate or use in flowering.

Misterdirt

Misterdirt

Guano can be used for either, but they aren't complete fertilizers, so you'll need to mix them with other stuff, depending on their nute analyses. If you're a new grower, don't worry too much about developing your own mix until you've had a couple of grows under your belt.

Ocean Forest is good stuff, but I find that for most strains that I grow, it's a little strong, so mixing it with something else, like Big Country mentioned, works well.

You don't have to add nutes for a couple of weeks after transplanting with OF or an OF mix. There are a number of good 'complete' fertilizers available for the vegging phase and the flowering phase.

Top Bottom