WW Lover has something to share

• Thread starter WW Lover
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

WW Lover

For those of you who have been ripped off by Riot Seeds, here's Matt's latest attempt to salvage his name. This is a pm that went out to all his registered users on 2/17. All positive reviews of his strains and his customer service are now suspect if posted after 2/17 as he is basically paying everyone off to say nice things about him.

Matthew_Riot wrote:

Alright, so I've been trying to figure out a good way to combat all of the negativity from people who've never grown our shit...from people who are trying to take us down because we're competition to them. i've noticed anyone who sticks up for how they've been treated here..with the quality genetics they've grown from us gets slaughtered...well here's something for your troubles..

Anyone who posts TRUE...and I mean it better be true...positive reviews on ANY other sites (this doesn't count by posting it on my site) has a chance to win some beans. If I notice it or someone makes me aware of it...And if it's a good honest review about our genetics and how you've been treated..our customer service... The I'mma send you a pack of beans. That way people aren't scared of the slaps that raskal and others give to them for speaking their mind.

Simple as that...but if it isn't true...then I don't wanna see it. this isn't a way for me to get people to post up BS to get free beans, I could care less about the BS...there's enough BS out there already, there's nothing good that can come from lieing.

Let me know what ya think! let the world know what ya think! There's a limit of one pack per person, but there's NO limit to how many people are eligible. If 100 people do it I guess I've got 100 beans to give out =) - Also, don't bother posting on Bestseedbank.com - they are already out against us and not allowing any more positive reviews to go through so don't waste your time there.

Matthew

O

ograskal

LOL. Now Matthew Riot the scammer is bribing folks..What a fuckin desperate fuck!... Whats next from this scumbag? Karma will catch up to him soon. Always does!...~ogr

W

WW Lover

I spent almost $500 and never saw a bean. When I contacted Riot Seeds after a month of waiting I was basically told to fuck off.

jagle

jagle

he wants people to post good reviews of his stuff on websites

but any good reviews that come out now will be tainted as people will presume they just free beans, useless

jagle

jagle

you know, just thinking

compare this clown to the breeders here on the farm, who just put out good shit and dont have to deal with bullshit, who dont beg and give freebies for good reviews, who are always there for the community

thats how you run a business

J

Jsän

this is all we ask for.:fighting0084:

Welcome to the Farm btw.

EDIT:: ...and by "we" i mean "they".
i have not dealt with this shmuck personally....
i am just fiercely protective of good people..
.... and my girl MJ,
Please, dont give her a bad name. >:\:fighting0040:

Greens.

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

a close friend just got ganked buy riot seeds around 160 $ what a piece of ish :angry
yes ogr karma is a mother fucker matt will get his

X

xeet

The guy matthew riot was here on the farm asking how to take clones in LATE 09 being completely clueless as to how it's done. A year later the man has an arsenal of like 50 different strains offered by his company? Now that is some quick learning lol ;)
If any of those x's are what he actually says which I highly doubt, they most definitely haven't been tested in any way....

W

WW Lover

I heard that from others too. It takes me years to pick & choose just the right phenos for breeding. Any fool can pollenchuck, it takes care, patience, and lots of time to develop just the right girl. There's no way he got to F7 between 09 and now, which means all of his "named" strains are under suspicion, at least to me. He can keep his "I wish I was a breeder, hermied pieces of crap"!

At least now everyone knows, we just have to make sure we keep sharing info on him so the newbs don't get sucked in by his bullshit.

W

WW Lover

Just wanted to bump this thread to remind everyone to be suspicious of any good reviews you see on any site of Riot Seeds gear. Take anything you read good about Matt Riot or Riot gear with a grain of salt.

Top Bottom