Votes: 16 45.7%
  • None...

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey guys i plan to buy one of them, i dont shit about games etc i only love to play at a few such as GTA, and some skate games etc...

What would be a good choice for me, concidering im a newbie?

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
PS3 for games and blueray, xbox360 for online gaming :)

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Interesting so i guess PS3 is a wiser choice for me...I didt knew u could watch blueray movies with it lol....See how newbie iam

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

PS3,Check out the new GOD OF WAR game.It's pretty sick!!

B

Beeronymous

Atari,hands down.Have you seen the graphics on Pitfall?Killer!!!

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

basically you need the wiibox s3, and you will be set!!!! :D

M

mr english

xbox 360 all day,i think the games have been better overall even though ps3 is catching up...online gameplay is the nutz on the 360.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
PS3,Check out the new GOD OF WAR game.It's pretty sick!!

I checked it and this is madness for real. The graphism are killer...

Atari,hands down.Have you seen the graphics on Pitfall?Killer!!!

Atari? oh man i haven't heard about Atari since the 80's lol... I did't knew they were still making video games.

basically you need the wiibox s3, and you will be set!!!! :D

HUH? lLOL Whats that?

xbox 360 all day,i think the games have been better overall even though ps3 is catching up...online gameplay is the nutz on the 360.

Well this is what i read on the net, some say the graphism are better on Xbox, but i just check GOD OF WAR on ps3 and this look insane already. Can u play all games on line? Like GTA or Tony Hawk? I dont know how this is working actualy...

U

unoeye

I think they are both great systems as they both have exclusive games for each system.

Halo series
Gears of War
Forza

PS3
Uncharted
God of War
Socom

Its rad that PS3's play Blue rays but to me with my chubby digits the controller feels like a child's toy in my hand and its very light.

With the 360 they are alot cheaper but dont play Blue rays. If you get one get a newer made one with a Jasper chipset they are way less likely to RROD (red ring of death).
360 multiplayer cost money to play and it is worth it IMHO. $20 for 3 months is nothing for quality MP you pay for what you get.

I own both and play my 360 much more and barely use the Blue ray player. Both great systems and I could not part with one very easily.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
lol im not that rich! most of my money goes in seeds lol im such a seed whore damn...

Illmind

Illmind

Ps3 murders the fuck out of xbox, but xbox has a more stable online community which costs 50$ a yr while Ps3s is IMO better suited for me and is free. Ps3 also has Wifi and bluray and actually uses bluray discs to put there games on. Also has 7.1 surround sound and a zillion other things.. Xbox well it has nothing reallly except a buncha gay ass menus and a sturdier online base. Was once an xbox fan and then I got both and dropped my xbox out the window. Thing is loud as fuck, ugly and defective. U want some nextgen shit ps3 it. You want some loud ass white box with a bunch of lil kids cussing you out xbox all day. I could run 4 ps3s at the same time and 1 xbox and you'll still hear the xbox over em, turning it on is like turing on a helicopter. It also comes with a power supply that is about the size of a 400W digital ballast.. Ps3 just has a plug and hdmi plug, which xbox of course doesn't have hdmi port.. Just pathetic really.. That's what you get for rushing your shit out and trying to get a head full of steam..Plus Ps3 upcoming exclusives will also murder xbox to death. Ps3 homi, straight like that. BTW avatar on bluray looked sicc as hell, and was dropped 2 weeks earlier on bluray. Expect that to happen a lot in the future. peace

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks Ill...I will most def keep that in mind. Ps3 seems like what i need..

blazedahaze

blazedahaze

I play some of the exact same games on both systems and I prefer the gameplay on the xbox rather than the ps3 hands down.. And my old xbox was loud as fuck but when my ex girl hit that shit with a baseball bat.. my new one is way quieter, I don't kn ow why but it is.. had it about a year and a half and no problems or loud noises yet.

southstreets

southstreets

i dont know bout that bro.. the 360 has world class titles that the ps3 cant even get there hands on.. gears of war, halo series, alan wake, all the exclusives for modern warfare 2, fallout 3, GTA and not to mention bout three times the amount of games and a way better online base.. you pay the 50 bucks because its a CLOSED circuit.. x box has there own servers which the ps3 doesnt have which means SUPER slow online play.. the ps3 does have a blu ray player and prob better graphics overall thats it.. the 360 murders it in every other way...

P.S and everything that they have in common like bein able to play netflix from ur console.. the ps3 got bout 6 months after the 360... theres a reason why the 360 has murdered the ps3 in sales.. thats because its a better ALL AROUND system.. IMHO...

Illmind

Illmind

Ya used to be like that I agree because Ps3 is more complex to program in so they ported xbox to ps3 which sometimes wouldn't make for equal quality games butr now ps3 is figured they actually get an extra .1 and .2 in their reviews. So that is no longer true. It was a long time ago though. I liked xboxs interface for netflix better than ps3s but a movies a movie fuck interface. I actually feel the WAY more brilliant color pallete of Ps3 makes games way more sharper and visually stunning. Xbox is cheaper and childish that's why it wins in sales check wii sales does that mean wii is the best LOL hell na, and alan wake is gay, any halo after 2 is gay and any gears of war after 1 sucked balls. REAL TALK, ya xbox 1 was my shit I liked it better than both PSs and it had a HD which rocked. They fucked the pooch with the 360 tho. Halo is no longer 360 exclusive and gears of war is now gay just like the maker of it. Not to mention you can use the Ps3 as a web browser as well. I could go on for days on what the ps3 can do the xbox can't and can't think of 1 solid thing about xbox wow got netflix earlier. Impressive I'd rather watch the bluray. I'm done Coolest I highly recomend ps3 u will dig it. And I've played all of em and had all em. And I was the first out of my peoples to get a ps3 and they clowned on me until they peeped it next thing you know they all got one lol. Bet that..

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
I had the first Xbox and was happy with it! i liked the graphism more than in the ps1 or 2 i dont remember...Its hard to pick up because i dont play online that much...

southstreets

southstreets

yea boi.. seems like sony did REAL good.. lost over 800 mil last year.. check it out vgchartz.com... and what games does the ps3 have thats off the hook??? NONE.. thats why the game of the year is ALWAYS a 360 game.. those are the facts bro... but like i said thats one expensive blu ray player.. lol.. cuz the games are bunk.. but both systems are good in thier own ways..

Illmind

Illmind

Uncharted I believe got GOY last year. Ps3 lost money because they selling 500$ worth of equip at 300$. And no that's not an expensive bluray player it's about 50$ more than a cheese dick bluray player. It's whatever don't feel like arguing but TheCoolest for real for real, I have had both, after owning the ps3 for about 3 months and my xbox collecting mad dust I tossed it. And I know about 15 other people in real life who did exactly the same. My 2cents Im of on some other shit now. :bong2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom