Votes: 17 48.6%
  • PS3

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • None...

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters
A

andy107

we could argue on here for days bout which is better lol..when it comes down to it you just gotta choose the console that best fits your needs..btw, if anyone on xbl wants to squad up for some pub matches hit me up lol my kd ratio is 1.68

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
dude...ps3 all the way....you can stream all your media from your computer or just plug in a detachable harddrive into the USB ports and watch movies....plays 1080P full HD and everything. been watching everything this way since i got my PS3 when they came out. ~SMF~

nuttso

nuttso

if u like racing games than go with Xbox 360. U can mod it and play your games from backup. Anyway check ou this one. Feels lik u are drinving a real race car.

Fanatec.com

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

Microsoft makes better software AKA the live network and there navigation, THere live experience is the way to go with games that are multiplayer
Ps3 There hardware is superior in that the new slims you can probably play in the bathtub .......

My beefs with each are this. as i have both,

Xbox360 uses DVDz and games are moving fast, and need more data,,,,,Like recently got final fanyasy went with the xbox version to find out it is 3 disc in the package instead of the 1 on the ps3 in blueray,,,,,PS3 will be around for a long time and is finally getting the games they need and will get alot of imports from japan, just like ps2 days, What will happend soon is alot of company wont be able to mash all the data on them dvd disc for games and i see the xbox 760 coming out soon enough probably with blueray also,

ps3 is great but the online community sucks the chat sucks ,alot of games other then COD you will be waiting for ever,as more start to get ps3 i think things well get better , but ONLINE ps3 blows the community blows, the no parties , PS3 online blows and there navigation sucks on there XMB, i do believe in the long run alot of ps3 will be going for a good 6-8 years before they make another system. i feel the xbox 360 is almost absolete and gona hold back game makers

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
I had no reason to buy another Xbox as I have a computer that an xbox contoller plugs into. Pretty much 95% of the games that come out on xbox come out on the Computer. FPS on a comp will always kill a controller plain and simple at least if you are a FPS enthusiast. Blu-Rays are a big deal if ya got a big nice TV. Plus the PS3's do the New 3d blurays. Old bluray players wont so you will have to buy a new one. You can upgrade your harddrive in PS3's without having to buy a way overpriced small microsoft one. My ps3 has a 640 gig drive in it right now that cost me $110 and is full of movies and TV shows. Ps3 has wireless built in and bluetooth. xbox you have to buy a $70 to $90 adapter. PS3 has exclusivies also like Final Fantasy (edit: oops guess thats on xbox now lol), Metal Gear, Gran Truismo and those 3 series right there kill alot of games IMO. Halos, Call of Duties, Gears and all the other named are on the computer and look better on it. PS3 has motion sensor controllers. Ps3 has Wii controllers coming out. Ps3 you dont have to pay for every little thing like you do with xbox.

Oh wait *red rings* yea that is badass. My xbox was cool till it broke. then i got it fixed and then it broke again. POS. The one bonus i liked about xbox and hated about ps3 was you could listen to your own music off the harddrive. That all changed with skate 3 on ps3. Now you can on the ps3 ;)

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

Another reason i hate the ps3 online is that they did give wireless , mines is next to my router and still all my systems are Ethernet in,,,,,,,,,,wifi gamers lagg down the rest of us and they are usually so cheap there on there neighbors network leaching with 1 bar:scared0016:

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Another reason i hate the ps3 online is that they did give wireless , mines is next to my router and still all my systems are Ethernet in,,,,,,,,,,wifi gamers lagg down the rest of us and they are usually so cheap there on there neighbors network leaching with 1 bar:scared0016:

Haha your the reason my wireless is always whored out. it that or the torrents :devil

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Now you can jtag xbox 360's so you can run hombrew apps. But if you go online with it your banned almost right away. Another plus would to be the ability to modify the dvd firmware and get the key from the dvd drive... which then you can spoof and switch to any other 360 drive.

L

Loudblunts

dude...ps3 all the way....you can stream all your media from your computer or just plug in a detachable harddrive into the USB ports and watch movies....plays 1080P full HD and everything. been watching everything this way since i got my PS3 when they came out. ~SMF~

this is not exclusive to the ps3

btw... for anybody else interested in this...

look up

"Nero Mediahome"
"TVersity"
"PS3 Media Server" its exclusive to the ps3, however it can serve the xbox 360 as well

basically all 3 of those programs transcode on the fly.... meaning that say you downloaded an off the charts file format that the ps3 or the xbox 360 wont play...it will 'transcode' on the fly (instantly) so it can be streamed to your device whether it be the 360 or the ps3

love streaming so much, all i do is download. I've even become a download snob....sometimes i only download bluray quality rips. However, the wifey still likes to buy the Blurays just to have a physical collection of blurays.... but fuck man.... she just cant deny the sickness of streaming shit.

i got about 8TB worth of media on a standalone media 'server' thas tucked into the closet

dare i say i own more blurays for my ps3 than games? lmao... is it bad that my ps3 is used for streaming movies and media than for gaming?

my xbox gets played more...only cuz imma online gamer, however the ps3 has gotten more play cuz i fucked up and bought COD mw 2 on the 'station

man i love fucking technology.... oh btw, if anybody needs some help streaming movies.... just let me know.

L

Loudblunts

oooooo, we can post links?

i didnt wanna draw attention or hot up the spot.... but i guess its cool

if any one of yall have premium accounts at select hosting companies (rapidshare, megaupload, netload.in, etc etc etc)

yall should check out warez-bb.org and tehparadox

S

SkyHi

Ya I don't care to argue I have both I know whats what, and as far as an hdmi port, Nice. But wtf good is a hdmi plug on a dvd based system they can't send information fast enough for the poop ass component cables that came with it let alone an hdmi, just overkill. And was another way to tax their customers. Which is another reason I said fuck em. I think the coolest can figure out what's what. Good luck bro. Just another tid bit, out of the people i've known who had 360s about 70% of em had to send em in to get fixed for one thing or another and it takes em weeks to fix and a few had to send back more than once and were pissed and all they did was give em 1 free month of xboxlive gold, ohhhh. special. I had to send mine in too. Didn't care though was playin ps anyway. Another coo thing about Ps is you can have someone buy someting from online store like a movie, map pack, tv show whatever you can think of and then you can sign in on their account and dl it to your HD free. So me and my boy split DL fees. And ya sky I have about 75 people on my Ps3 list all champs at COD and we run it. MLG uses xbox ? How they play socom? Mag? Wierd.. I guess they only play multiplatform games which do occasionally run better on xbox. And for the record TheCoolest don't buy ghost recon it's poop..

the graphics are slightly better on ps3.

Yes the xbox breaks down, they replace it or fix it tho. it is a pain in the ass.

I have both as well, i use the ps3 for bluerays and thats it.

for gaming online xbox is much better, for me anyways.
faster connection, better servers, less lag and dropping, more people on xbox live network, millions.

not trying to fight with you bro. :passingjoint: hit this shit right hear

ever heard of window media center? yea the xbox connect straight to your computer and windows media center. The xbox hard drive is sremovable as well and can be reoplaced by any usb harddrive o your choice.
so for movies and music you have:

Windows media center
netflix
zune
etc.

for games you can download full games on xbox market place. If you want you and a buddy across the world can order and watch a movie while in a party and talk to each other. theres just so much you can do with xbox live

But if thats not your cup of tea and just want a blueray player get ps3, or if you dont play much online get a ps3.

X

Xceptional

i voed 360 but honestly i have both and it really depends on what you are after.

360 - better online network for game play. more users online
ps3 - blueray, larger mapped games (discs hold more space) free online play, internet browser, built in wifi

i have both and i would like to keep both lol. if not for COD i would say id just stick with ps3 but i had modern warfare 2 for both and most def liked it better o 360 because there were more players online and the servers loaded faster.

L

LoRdOvDaBuD

X box r skammers- RING OF DEATH y would u put a red light on the button to show its broke?the reason i sound so pissed is ive had 3 xbox's and all have broke or (redlight) in 3 years spending £200 on each console and over 10 games ....still got my ps3 after 2 years so has doubled ne of my xbox's, Reason online mayb a little smoother on Xbox it cos the fucker make u pay for it..y pay to play?.. PLAYSTATION FREE film & mp3 downloads ....lets face it microsofts world domination has began when they try to buy up all the top titles & try to claim the net as there own .....

Top Bottom