Xbox One Gtav/ What You Do On Your Chill Time??

• Thread starter THCdurk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
THCdurk

THCdurk

This may be random but I know there's some peeps on the farm that like to enjoy video games. So I'm sayin who's tryin to like up on some grand theft and play some games? Or whatever else ya are into let a brother knowww xbox one is where it's at so if you a fellow gamer hmu brossss

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I'm hooked on World of Tanks Blitz on my phone.
Don't play it.
Lol.

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Sorry I'm an xbox 360 fan. My games I play are Army of two (all of em) and of course Call of duty 4 and all of the Gears of war series. Altho the last one was crap!

THCdurk

THCdurk

Word I got the remade gears for the Xbox 1 it's pretty sweet lol ya got a upgrade to the xbox one it's fun as hell. Amy of two is a sweet ass game challenging tho.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
If I ain't farming, fishing or feasting I am taking nap..
Not my cup of tea, prefer outdoor time, but if you like go for it.
Funny I have seen a friends son so enveloped he tunes every thing out.
we yelled out HOUSE IS ON FIRE RUN FOR YOU LIFE!!!
He probally would have burned to a crisp LOL....
Play on but get outside and smell the roses....

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I'm on xbox1.
Currently playing Madden 16 and Cod. Although I pretty much play the zombie mode online.

THCdurk

THCdurk

Zombies all day for advanced bro hmu dM me the gamer tag. And @chickenman oh I do go out side bro I like to hike when it's nicer outside getting a bit too cold for that where I'm at so time to stay indoors lol.

THCdurk

THCdurk

@gravekat303 was never a Zelda fan tbh I liked the mortal combat and super smash bros for 64 all day lol. That was my shit. Mario kart too b

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I just got a 64 again I'm on a question for a copy of conkers bad fur day

THCdurk

THCdurk

I remember that shit @gravekat303 lol I actually know someone e that collects old Nintendo shit he's like a Nintendo hoarder dude got like 5 game cubes and a bunch of 64 lol he's wierd.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Lol I would do a lot of things for a copy hit him up for me maybe he has like 5 lol

THCdurk

THCdurk

Lol word I got you my g who knew you'd maybe find it on the farm lmao.

THCdurk

THCdurk

I'm not sure they are bringing back a bunch of the old games tho so I see it as a possibility. @Smokey503ski

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I know it sucks I want it I just would rather trade for it lol

THCdurk

THCdurk

Well I had my girl ask my homie for ya so I'll let you know whenever he decide to give me a ring ring ya feel me? @gravekat303

THCdurk

THCdurk

You gotta hop that xbox 1 wave bro asap it's live af. And the newest gears isn't that bad it's just a remake of the first one they just did a update a week ago that made game play better but I prefer grand theft that's the shit lol. They tryin to take it back to San Andreas days it's legit b @str8smokn

Top Bottom