Xbox One Gtav/ What You Do On Your Chill Time??

• Thread starter THCdurk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

Yeah I don't play enough anymore to explain the cost as of now. But I used to be pretty good at all of them,flipped colors twice on the 3rd one.
My user name was ST0n3d HAT3R. Haven't been on under that account in a couple of years though. Now I play under my Daughters account.Lol
STR8

Last edited:
THCdurk

THCdurk

Lmao I respect it. I'm telling you its great after workin or whatever smoke a L and just play some games or "netflix and chill" wit the shortyyyy lmao.

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

LoL yeah I'll admit it. I play Video games as well .. my Days go back to when Atari
was the It Shit.. lol then it was Nintendo and Super Nintendo,and then the Playstation's ..never played
the Xbox's ..anyone remember Commodore 64 ?? the first real gaming Personal Computer ..
PS 3 is what i have now .. Watch Dogs is a good Game,Madden 15 & Fifa 15 ..

str8smokn

str8smokn

The 360 used to be cool when you could watch Netflix in (party mode) .where it looked like you were at the movie theater, I thought that was cool.
STR8

THCdurk

THCdurk

See I'm not much of a sports fan my boys want me to get that 2k that just came out but that's not me I like to shoot and puzzle games are dope I like to think about shit lol. @SmokesalotofVT get that ps4 man they cheap now b and you got 3 d movies on that bitch. It's legit..

SNTS1

SNTS1

11953219 967381543304535 5339734201089042456 n

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

See I'm not much of a sports fan my boys want me to get that 2k that just came out but that's not me I like to shoot and puzzle games are dope I like to think about shit lol. @SmokesalotofVT get that ps4 man they cheap now b and you got 3 d movies on that bitch. It's legit..
LoL yeah that'd be great but considering our TV is a 1997 RCA Colortrax .. lol HD,3D,any D ..lol is out
some day maybe upgrade the TV.. it still works Fine.. lol

str8smokn

str8smokn

Shit I had the Saga Genisis back in the day,haha best game was Toejam and Earl. Damn that shit is funny.
The commodore was on its way out when I was coming of gameing age.
But I must say Nintendo did invent/develop some cool shit, the track enfield mat, the Glove that never really worked to good but was cool.
STR8

THCdurk

THCdurk

Word you gotta go to the stores on black Friday boss that'd what I be doin or when they got them tax free weekends. You'll be straight. I picked up a 36 inch for 130 I believe. Not too bad if you ask me. @SmokesalotofVT if you know how to fix tv I'll send you my 55 inch in the mail shit is brand new I went to screw it into walla mount and I bought screws too big do it has a bruised screen lmao I was pissedddddddddddd.

str8smokn

str8smokn

I'm just glad that they are continuing the game. the speed of the game is what I like ,I think. Oh well now I have to play for a bit. 360 gears 3 anybody.
STR8

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

@kbellfoy yeah they remastered the first one and came out with it. It's the latest one but gears 4 is gonna be out soon can't wait.

I didnt know there was a new one out. I googled it a while ago but 4 didn't come up. Thanks for that. I shall be getting that.

THCdurk

THCdurk

Yeah and they got a new halo that shit looks fireeeeeee. @str8smokn that's also the reason I like gears it's so fast pace you gotta be ready for anything lmao especially on KOTH. The new mortal combat is dope too if you get a chance to play that

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Yeah and they got a new halo that shit looks fireeeeeee. @str8smokn that's also the reason I like gears it's so fast pace you gotta be ready for anything lmao especially on KOTH. The new mortal combat is dope too if you get a chance to play that

Im not a fan of halo. Too much running around pmsl. I don't play alone much so I need 2 player and up games. I love zombies but tbh I can only play for so long before I wanna smash my controller thru the telly rotfl

THCdurk

THCdurk

Word me and my girl play zombies all the time actually boutta play now lmao.@kbellfoy

Top Bottom