Xmas Tree...???

• Thread starter paperplane
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

paperplane

What your guy's and gals thoughts on X-mas trees bringing in unwanted bugs they may find their way to the grow room? I was contemplating getting a X-mas tree this year but thought about bugs? I wonder what kind of nasty bugs may be in there. We all saw the Squirel come jumping out of Clark Griswalds tree.

S

Sixth Alchemist

lol love clark. Stick with artificial trees, no bugs and its healthier for both eviroments(grow&earth)

C

cheech

I'll be cutting down a colorado blue spruce this week. Not bad for the environment because I planted 1000's of them with my dad and I'll actually just be thinning the tree field out. I am not worried about bringing in bugs at all. The bugs are already inside unfortunately, lol.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I'm mega super paranoid Last year I washed mine with the water hose then after it dryed a Lil bit I hit that bitch with Azamax.. I know I'm a wierdo!! Better safe then sorry I think.. It was pretty easy cuz I don't buy giant X-Mass trees..

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Damn. I hadnt even thought about the xmas tree....

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Our Tree

My wife bought a Charlie Brown Christmas tree a couple years ago and it works like a charm every christmas. We've also got one we bought that comes with everything on it, just pull it out and plug it in its very colorful and Christmassy. As far as alive ones good luck, they are too much time and trouble for me and my wife. Merry Christmas to all

mal

E

Emithsuk

Spider mites and christmas trees go together like pb&j.

Donnybrook

Donnybrook

Ahh Feck It ,

I emailed Santa & asked him & he said in the last 200 + yrs he's Never had a bug problem with a real Christmas Tree & his Grows . If yer concerned then put the tree in the garage or outside in a warmer climate & spray the fecker down with Sevin er Pyre-thrum or other safe alternative according to Label Directions a few days before bringing it in the house fer Ornamentation .

He did go onto say to Inspect the tree before ya cut it or buy it off a lot just as He & You do with yer Cannabis . He also told me fer every live Christmas tree harvested that at least 6 are replanted . So even the King Tree Hugger AlGore can't complain of the Earth Friendliness's & Jobs created .:harvest::harvest::harvest:

Santa sends his Love to The Farm & wanted me to Remind ya all to Be Nice , Er else ya ain't gettin feckin nothin fer Christmas but Coal & Fungus Gnats ,,,
:beer:giggle:angel

Good Luck with the whole being good & Santa deal ,,,:hi:

Top Bottom