Y r the Y's Unhappy?

• Thread starter sky high
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SoCal 420

SoCal 420

The rich get richer until the poor get educated
True on so many levels... "Their is A Sucker Born Every Minute" comes to mind, A Politician, Banker or Wall Street Fat Cat / Stock Broker can't "Take" your money, you have to "Give" it to them... How about taking some "Personal Responsibility" here.

The Irony of it All is the "Y" generation that has suffered the most according to their accounts is "Directly" responsible for those currently in office... Once again, A Little Personal Responsibility and Accountability are in order. If the #'s of people that were at the 1st Presidential Inauguration held their Man Accountable for His Promises and Actions we would be in A completely different situation yet they remain silent and Show Support for the Cause of their Problems and follow the new Agenda... Blame Some One Else o_O

putembk

putembk

Have never meant you SoCal and have no idea who you are...but you are more qualified to run this country than the suits that are in Washington currently.....and I don't just mean the dems.
You are also spot on regarding $$$ A fool and his money will soon be departed.
Natural is correct about education....so take the fucking I-pod out of your ears and pay attention.

ttystikk

ttystikk

This. Explains the Republican approach to public education pretty well, doesn't it?

This is from the same school of thought as erecting higher and more restrictive barriers to voting, so poor (and generally liberal) people CAN'T stand up and be counted.

ttystikk

ttystikk

True on so many levels... "Their is A Sucker Born Every Minute" comes to mind, A Politician, Banker or Wall Street Fat Cat / Stock Broker can't "Take" your money, you have to "Give" it to them... How about taking some "Personal Responsibility" here.

The Irony of it All is the "Y" generation that has suffered the most according to their accounts is "Directly" responsible for those currently in office... Once again, A Little Personal Responsibility and Accountability are in order. If the #'s of people that were at the 1st Presidential Inauguration held their Man Accountable for His Promises and Actions we would be in A completely different situation yet they remain silent and Show Support for the Cause of their Problems and follow the new Agenda... Blame Some One Else o_O

Oh, but they CAN! Politicians pass taxes and bankers built the Fed so they can take money from under your mattress with inflation. Why do you think bankers make loans? To convert the assets they are DEvaluing into assets (yours) that appreciate in value.

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

This. Explains the Republican approach to public education pretty well, doesn't it?

This is from the same school of thought as erecting higher and more restrictive barriers to voting, so poor (and generally liberal) people CAN'T stand up and be counted.
Don't forget the Democratic approach to Higher Education... Killing the Student Voucher Program so you can "Pick" where your child goes to school if the one he / she is in is sub par... or "Pay" for private Education. If I remember correctly "We" are already "Paying" for our children's education. Oh yeah the support of Union Pedophiles and Job Security via Length of Tenure vs Quality of Education are Outstanding Examples of "Progress"

How many "Real People" have you seen or talked to that were ever denied their right to vote? I see people being rounded up on buses and by personal shuttle services to "Encourage More Voting" more than those that Have been "Prevented" from voting... I choose go by that which I see, Not what I hear so feel free to show examples of citizens that were denied their right and just who and how they were denied... If your talking I.D. you're supposed to carry one @ all times to "Prove" who the Fuck you are... Not that I personally do, and that never prevented my voting... Just Sayin'

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

Oh, but they CAN! Politicians pass taxes and bankers built the Fed so they can take money from under your mattress with inflation. Why do you think bankers make loans? To convert the assets they are DEvaluing into assets (yours) that appreciate in value.
Wrong... A Banks "Sole Purpose" for Loans is Making $$$ (It's A business!) The federal reserve is not controlled by private banks nor the Federal Government... You will have to research the History of the Federal (Not) Reserve on your own, to much to explain here but it is not what you might think and not their for your "Good"

You are correct when you say "Politicians pass Taxes" and more have been passed of late than any other time in history. So if you Enjoy giving up that which you work for to An administration that just "Needs More Taxes" and has yet to provide A Fucking Budget... Then how can you determine if $$$$ is being spent for your good or what you elected someone to do or not... Common Sense, Once again, An Administration that shows A Complete Lack Of It...

jfizzle2cmu

jfizzle2cmu

Double the Spending!!! So where is the unions, social security, health care, medicare, roads and every other thing... jfizzle2cmu mentions above Hmmm? Everyone knows the answer to that, All Failing Miserably...

They are failing miserably not solely because they are bad programs/ideas. They are failing because they are programs instituted at an entirely different time with totally different tax laws, economic situation, etc. They haven't been properly maintained or updated because nobody can have a serious discussion as to what needs to be done with them. Either people get up in arms when it's brought up, or politicians simply use it as a jumping point to get the heat off another topic and so on. Whether or not they're viable programs in an updated model is unforeseen at this point and unfortunately probably for the near future.

jfizzle2cmu

jfizzle2cmu

However I still take threads such as this very personal I guess because I love our country and what it once stood for. I just don't understand the SPENDING that the current administration is doing. Sorry I don't think you can spend your way out of a recession....personally they might think about saving more and using the taxpayers dollars more efficiently.

The great depression was rectified by deficit spending. Top earners were taxed higher and low incomes were taxed very lightly while spending programs were created to spur the economy and rebuild the infrastructure. Worked perfectly until taxes were raised across the lower spectrum, stalling the recovery process. The current administration used that as its model for its recovery plan. It hasn't worked to a T in anybody's eyes, but the test of time will prove whether it was the right direction.

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

Yeah, but DOUBLE all other Presidents COMBINED... and still can't Get Shit Done? Come on Now...

jfizzle2cmu

jfizzle2cmu

Wrong... A Banks "Sole Purpose" for Loans is Making $$$ (It's A business!) The federal reserve is not controlled by private banks nor the Federal Government... You will have to research the History of the Federal (Not) Reserve on your own, to much to explain here but it is not what you might think and not their for your "Good"

You are correct when you say "Politicians pass Taxes" and more have been passed of late than any other time in history. So if you Enjoy giving up that which you work for to An administration that just "Needs More Taxes" and has yet to provide A Fucking Budget... Then how can you determine if $$$$ is being spent for your good or what you elected someone to do or not... Common Sense, Once again, An Administration that shows A Complete Lack Of It...

Congress passes the budget not the president. The most recent "budget" passed by congress didn't make it out of the Senate. Congress has used the budget as a political game piece since the current administration took office. It is supposed to reflect the presidents agenda, not be used for personal motives.

jfizzle2cmu

jfizzle2cmu

Yeah, but DOUBLE all other Presidents COMBINED... and still can't Get Shit Done? Come on Now...

Most of which can be chalked up to interest, even in GWBs case. Most of the deficit is added onto through this political deadlock we have. The debt can't be bit into until the deficit is fixed.

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

Congress passes the budget not the president. The most recent "budget" passed by congress didn't make it out of the Senate. Congress has used the budget as a political game piece since the current administration took office. It is supposed to reflect the presidents agenda, not be used for personal motives.
I know how it works, So where is the current administrations budget? Their isn't one because it was never submitted and therefore can't be passed...

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

Most of which can be chalked up to interest, even in GWBs case. Most of the deficit is added onto through this political deadlock we have. The debt can't be bit into until the deficit is fixed.
We are currently printing 30 Billion per month under the current Administration, What do you think will happen to the Interest Rate of the DOUBLED federal Deficit under Barack Obama when that ends?

putembk

putembk

Come on man...if congress just let the president go and do whatever we would be over 30 trillion in debt. Keep in mind that is your debt not his. The public is going to pay this bill not the president.

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

I stand corrected on Passing A Budget... It just took Obama's "Whole" First Term to Get Er' Done :woot:

Senate passes its first budget proposal in four years
From Ted Barrett and Alison Harding, CNN
updated 11:13 AM EDT, Sat March 23, 2013

(CNN) -- The Democrat-controlled Senate passed its first formal budget proposal in four years early Saturday after hours of non-stop voting that started Friday evening.
The non-binding plan for the 2014 budget calls for a trillion dollars in tax increases and passed 50 to 49. No Republicans voted for the bill, and four Democrats voted against it.
It now goes to the House, where it is expected to be shot down. Senators recently voted down a budget proposal passed by the Republican-controlled house.
The two budget proposals and a third one to be offered by the president will likely be used as a basis for future negotiations between the parties.
The Senate convened on Friday morning, and voting started about 4 p.m. ET, as lawmakers considered dozens of amendments to the Democratic budget proposal.

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Pay More Tax, Pay More Tax, Pay More... :eek:
Errr. Hey, Wait A Minute o_O, Uh, My hours got cut and I have to pay Double my Health Care Cost or A Fine or Something Like That, I don't even Know / Understand ??? I'm 23 and Never Been Sick in my Life... What Do You Mean You Want ALL My Financial Information? How long have you been doing this? What??? 3 Fucking Weeks and Your A Trained Professional???
Why Can't You Do That for All the People That Are UN Employed??? Can I Vote Again?

deepthought

deepthought

How did the Romans manipulate the common people, who they referred to as the mob? Bread and games.

As long as their stomachs are full and they are entertained, they can be controlled.

The people in the U.S. have food (most of them, still) and entertainment is more dazzling/mesmerizing then ever.

The vast majority of people in this nation will not take effective action to change things until they start starving, or become bored. Or both.

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

The Roman Empire was the Greatest Empire on the Face of the Planet... Until it Fell. ;)

putembk

putembk

Now it has come out that under the current administrations watch the NSA has been spying on their own girl friends/wives, boy friends/husbands, friends exc..... Privacy...gone. Do you dare talk on a phone, the net or even stand on a street corner. Who is paying for this???
National debt 20,ooo,ooo,ooo,ooo. Lets break that down. There is approximately 300,000,000 people living here. According to the latest numbers the 47% Romney referred to is down to 43%. So if you take that into account there are 171,000,000 tax payers in this country. Breaking it down further, that means each individual taxpayer has an individual debt of $116,000. So if the govt has to raise taxes to pay this off and we stretch this out over 10 years you would be paying an extra $966 a month. Out of sight...out of mind. But, keep this in mind, the tax man is coming.

putembk

putembk

For some reason it won't let me edit. Keep in mind that is in addition to what you are currently paying. Have a nice day and rest of your life. We are fucked.

Top Bottom