Ya think she needs water ?

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

So is this what a underwatered plant looks like ? It's been At least 3 days since I watered her maybe e
Ya think she needs water
Ya think she needs water 2
ven 4 days

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
That would be affirmative. It's probably not the best idea, but I do let them drop every now and again to make sure the soil doesn't start any kinds of problems, like mold, or bugs. That said, if there like that I generally give them a follar and watering at the same time, especially if there big ones.

That's some crazy kind of soil mixture you've got going on there, LOL, never seen that one before. Do you live in the fucking desert or something?

Edit: finally got the second pic open, that's a little better, I can see it's at least got some soil component to it, the first pic looks like it's all sand or something, LOL or rocky dirt, I think it's a picture artifact.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Sorry big daddy , just joking with you ....is that coco ? Tell us or we won't stop ....
Your plants look strong , be nice to them

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

That would be affirmative. It's probably not the best idea, but I do let them drop every now and again to make sure the soil doesn't start any kinds of problems, like mold, or bugs. That said, if there like that I generally give them a follar and watering at the same time, especially if there big ones.

That's some crazy kind of soil mixture you've got going on there, LOL, never seen that one before. Do you live in the fucking desert or something?

Edit: finally got the second pic open, that's a little better, I can see it's at least got some soil component to it, the first pic looks like it's all sand or something, LOL or rocky dirt, I think it's a picture artifact.
that is soil from my yard i swear

growsince79

growsince79

Soil from your yard is a great way to introduce pests and fungus. Plus is probably ain't gonna work. If I was you. I'd throw the plant away, sterilize the house and tent then start over.

Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

Soil from your yard is a great way to introduce pests and fungus. Plus is probably ain't gonna work. If I was you. I'd throw the plant away, sterilize the house and tent then start over.
if your gonna use yard dirt here's what ya do......go to store....buy beer.....get big azz metal pan...or steal your sweetys turkey broaster 😁 ...put soil in metal pan 1/2 to 2/3 full( so you can stir) drink a beer...smoke a fatty...light a bon fire...put pan over the heat(use imagination)....Drink more beer...light another fatty....drink more beer....dont forget to stir after a couple of hours....drink another few beers smoke a few one hitters go to bed letting soil simmer until cool...in morning wake & Bake...drink plenty of water milk or juice...dump dirt in wheel barrel let finish cooling and bag it up....pot loves my yard dirt more than the soil you could buy...if it were legal i could produce you some MONsterous trEE's without ever spending a dime just using my sandy foresty type soil

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Always add 30% perlite to your soil mix to provide adequate drainage and oxygen to your roots. Your roots are going to start suffocating sooner or later is what we are trying to get at. All joking aside.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Always add 30% perlite to your soil mix to provide adequate drainage and oxygen to your roots. Your roots are going to start suffocating sooner or later is what we are trying to get at. All joking aside.
thats cool i really dont expect much from this grow at all . i should be getting a actual tent led grow light some nute and some soil in the next week or 2 .

sambapati

sambapati

One of the most beautiful gardens in the world is a replica of Kew Gardens in the UK. The garden is in Burma and they have a station where they cook all their compost over a fire. I'd not seen that before but these people had some absolutely breathtaking plantings.

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

thats cool i really dont expect much from this grow at all . i should be getting a actual tent led grow light some nute and some soil in the next week or 2 .

Hell yeah, I like that attitude.
I for one am very curious what you are going to pull off with that pot of clay dirt. Plant is healthy so far.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

so i got a tent and led grow light coming along with some ocean forest potting soil and nute trio . what would be the best way to transplant her into ocean forest or should i even try to transplant

Top Bottom