Ya think she needs water ?

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dire wolf

dire wolf

so i got a tent and led grow light coming along with some ocean forest potting soil and nute trio . what would be the best way to transplant her into ocean forest or should i even try to transplant
At six weeks , I wouldn't bother ......
Your in for a good surprise when you get out of that sandbox ...and into some quality soil,
Good luck !

dire wolf

dire wolf

Do you have a pic of her now ?
If she looks healthy , maybe a transplant would be good to pull her thru the last couple of weeks ...
Yea now that I think of it she may go another month ....
So transplant
Just gently loosen her when she is fairly dry , not wet and dump her into a much larger container with wetted fox farm .....try to shake off some of that dusty dirt ....

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
so i got a tent and led grow light coming along with some ocean forest potting soil and nute trio . what would be the best way to transplant her into ocean forest or should i even try to transplant

If you attempt a transplant, I would do so after letting it get somewhat dry, then see if you can loosen it out of the container. Hopefully it's somewhat rootbound and that will make things easier. Either that, or you can either attempt to remove that container from around the soil itself, ie cut it off. (extremely careful not to cut roots) Or push from the bottom. The first and third options being preferable, go with what you feel has the most chance of success, and is least disruptive.

I would probably attempt to get it some where you can turn her on her side and slide it out. Be extra careful with the roots and any of the soil that might come off, and all it to get rid of as much of that dirt as possible without disrupting your root network. Usually grabbing the base of the stem is surprisingly strong and can serve as leverage to "depot" especially if your pushing from the bottom with the other hand (or get some help). ie. pull and peel... The bucket looks minimally flexible.

Then get your new container, fill it with about a few inches of soil in the bottom, and put your transplant in, surround the sides with soil adding it in slowly, anbd cover all to the top. Then give her a good watering.

Last edited:
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Just a update going on 12 of dark for 8 weeks still not flower has shown sex for 2 or 3 weeks tho
IMG 20200729 212749347
IMG 20200729 212849400
IMG 20200729 212755468
IMG 20200729 212831155

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
It will take awhile to show flowering, every strain is slightly different, but you should start to see flowering in 1 or 2 weeks. If your going to transplant, do it now, (ie. within the next few days), don't wait. This either needs to be done now, or not at all, once you start the flowering, I wouldn't attempt transplanting, because there's too much going on, and the shock could be too much..

The beginning of flowering is usually when I see plants get most stressed. It's an obvious adjustment, as the hormones are in flux at this time.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

It will take awhile to show flowering, every strain is slightly different, but you should start to see flowering in 1 or 2 weeks. If your going to transplant, do it now, (ie. within the next few days), don't wait. This either needs to be done now, or not at all, once you start the flowering, I wouldn't attempt transplanting, because there's too much going on, and the shock could be too much..

The beginning of flowering is usually when I see plants get most stressed. It's an obvious adjustment, as the hormones are in flux at this time.
i understand i ordered some ff and a complete grow room just waiting for it to be delivered

Mr.Juice

Mr.Juice

I don’t think I’ve ever really seen an underwatered pic on here. The first pic you posted is NOT underwatered. It’s overwatered, or more specifically, the medium is too dense and suffocating the roots.

just so happened we had a really hot day yeasterday and I didn’t check until today. Here is a pic of an underwatered plant. Note the difference

657B6886 84B3 456F 9A80 C2E79892B510
Top Bottom