Yard Dog's Indoor Grow

• Thread starter Yard dog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Yard dog

Yard dog

Finally took the time to start a grow journal.
I currently have a 2x5 veg space in a closet. Running an 8 bulb T5HO fixture with 6500K bulbs. I have one bulb removed for now to help with heat, I have not enclosed my veg space yet so heat exchangebhas been a small concern. Life's been way to hectic and although it isn't ideal, it does the job.
My bloom cabinet was built last year. Measures 4x6, 5 and a half feet tall. Running a 6 inch exhaust fan with a 1K HPS in a cool tube fixture.
The plants in bloom are my third grow. I let a Hermie sneak up on me last week and it caught me with my pants down.
The clones are bpu.

Girls in bloom; pineapple express, wonder woman, blue's, bpu, bubblissious (sp?).
Swapped over to GH 3 part with kool bloom,
Yard dogs indoor grow
Yard dogs indoor grow 2
Yard dogs indoor grow 3
Yard dogs indoor grow 4
Yard dogs indoor grow 5
Yard dogs indoor grow 6
Yard dogs indoor grow 7
growing in coco.

Last edited:
ken dog

ken dog

Looks like the small ones in the trays could use a little more calcium... I see the new growth tips burning a little.

I also think you could use a little magnesium as some of your older leaves are yellow between the veins and on the edges.

Yard dog

Yard dog

Thanks Ken dog. The little square pots are rooted clones. they was taken from a bubble cloner into coco when this picture was taken. Should start looking better in a day or so. I ran out of epsom salt last week. Need to stop by and get a bag.

H

hawkman

Finally took the time to start a grow journal.
I currently have a 2x5 veg space in a closet. Running an 8 bulb T5HO fixture with 6500K bulbs. I have one bulb removed for now to help with heat, I have not enclosed my veg space yet so heat exchangebhas been a small concern. Life's been way to hectic and although it isn't ideal, it does the job.
My bloom cabinet was built last year. Measures 4x6, 5 and a half feet tall. Running a 6 inch exhaust fan with a 1K HPS in a cool tube fixture.
The plants in bloom are my third grow. I let a Hermie sneak up on me last week and it caught me with my pants down.
The clones are bpu.

Girls in bloom; pineapple express, wonder woman, blue's, bpu, bubblissious (sp?).
Swapped over to GH 3 part with kool bloom,View attachment 617399 View attachment 617400 View attachment 617401 View attachment 617403 View attachment 617404 View attachment 617405 View attachment 617406 growing in coco.
Great looking growing space. Have you ever looked into "Ocra" reflective material - better than mylar, paint,ect - a bit expensive. If you do the there site (Ocra) that have a side-by-side set up one with mylar and one with Ocra; WOW !! unbelievable difference. Hey just a though

H

hawkman

To be honest, the flat white will be good enough for me. I will spend money on the necessity's, lights fan ext. But as you can see by the pictures, I use a coffee can cloner. Cat litter water and nute buckets. I'm a cheap ass.
We need to use what we have - I agree - equipment can be pricy

H

hawkman

I'll get consistent grows coming in, and then I'll find things I want to upgrade. I've been at it for about a year and I just now have a comfortable hold on things.
you will find that you will all ways improve/make changes after each grow and therefore each grow is all ways be better than your last !!!!!!!

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

The problem with change is it nickel and dimes you to death this fitting or that controller it can add up in a hurry ..
Also it best noted that make notes on your changes or what you doing differently
Cause sometimes change is for the worse its never always for the better

Yard dog

Yard dog

A little update. I cut the wonder woman yesterday, seeds was done. Didn't have enough bud to even try and salvage. Tossed her in the trash. She was seeded by a Hermie. I took down a Blues and trimmed. No pics of her, I did get a few pics of the pineapple express, she has about 15-20 days to go. She's putting some weight on now.
My bpu clones are doing well, I am down to 8, my cat helps me and I forgot he was in the room and left him unsupervised. Thankfully he only had time to eat the one little clone. Whew. The picture of the plant just starting to bud is a the mother of the clones. Once my bloom finishes in a few weeks I'll be running a whole lineup of bpu. Might throw an oddball in there as a preliminary run, so I can plan on the next run. Snow lotus sprouts are doing fine. All in all, once I swapped to coco and gh 3 part it's been smooth sailing. I'll snap a few pics of the veg space today.
IMG 20160724 143952352 HDR
IMG 20160724 144610138 HDR
IMG 20160724 144619949

Yard dog

Yard dog

1. Here is the bpu clones, about 9 days.
2. here are two BlackBerry Snow Lotus sprouts.
3. Two unknowns and a bpu
4. bubblissious, getting close
5. a picture through the loupe pineapple express
6. picture through the loupe bpu, just starting to bud.
IMG 20160725 191144036
IMG 20160725 191159913
IMG 20160725 191846229
IMG 20160725 193233454
IMG 20160725 193627649
IMG 20160725 193649151

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Me thinks this dog has a green paw or two. Looking good bro.

Latest posts

Top Bottom