Yard Dog's Indoor Grow

• Thread starter Yard dog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Yard dog

Yard dog

Well, I didn't wait a week to throw the next set in bloom. Moved 6 of 7 bpu girls into bloom last night. I'll save the 7th one in veg, and take clomes from her later.
Let's see, bpu is Blackberry, Uzbekistan hash plant, can't remember now what else. Definitely builds some dense buds. She's been a good one. Once they stretch and grow into their new place I should have a full house.
IMG 20160825 215221142
IMG 20160825 215211316
IMG 20160825 215202718

Yard dog

Yard dog

Bpu and BlackBerry Snow Lotus is at seven weeks. I had a hiccup, went with a little epsoms salt and made it worse. The snow lotus got hit pretty hard with that mistake. Makes me feel a little better having everything in bloom backed up with cuts.
And I may be about to come into a surplus of seeds. I was horrified to find my BlackBerry Snow Lotus male popped open and spread his yellow goodness into the veg closet, maybe bloom as well. I sprayed veg down with water mist, we will see what comes of it. I want to make some more snow lotus seeds, but not this way!!
Current line up in veg..
BlackBerry Snow Lotus
Wonder Woman
B.P.U.
An unknown sativa labeled Potluck
An unknown sativa known simply as Sativa
The Blue's
Hippie dawg
Northern Lights
So I have the potential to have a few crosses in the seeds make.
I need to hurry up and get what I need from
KIMG0091
KIMG0087
KIMG0089
KIMG0086
this male snow lotus and get rid of him. Randy troublemaker he is.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Thanks Ken dog. The little square pots are rooted clones. they was taken from a bubble cloner into coco when this picture was taken. Should start looking better in a day or so. I ran out of epsom salt last week. Need to stop by and get a bag.
shit you could take them kitty buckets and make you a 4 bucket rdwc system for $50 with the recirculating waterfarm accessory.. You would essentially be using the same thing i do.. So i say, cheap ass will be ass with options.... Kudos

Yard dog

Yard dog

My only problem is heat. The only way I would run dwc is if I had a water chiller. Winter time would be fine, my house sits at 62 degrees in winter, summer sits on 81. I may still try it one day, I have decided to shut down during the hottest part of summer next year. Run just enough to keep my cuts going.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Your ladies are putting on their sparkly dresses and filling out nicely. Soon they will be ready for the final dance. Looking good.

Yard dog

Yard dog

Scored some 3 1/2 gal buckets, will be using a few to see if its worth the extra room compared to the 2 gal pots I have

Top Bottom