Yellow Crispy Leaves Mid Flower

• Thread starter Maggie B
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hiboy

hiboy

yes because everything is concrete. i said risk, and I'm correct. people push 1600 regularly but some plants look like this when you feed that high. especially because his ppm isn't truly accurate with all that organic feed and it's not totally accurate to begin with. i should clarify i mean 1200ppm at .5, do you feed that at .5? im guessing you do but just checking.

When I see you nute Burn I see leaves curling like a witches claw not dried out like that
That looks like something to do with the environment
Hb

xenon730

xenon730

When I see you nute Burn I see leaves curling like a witches claw not dried out like that
That looks like something to do with the environment
Hb
i see a very nute burned plant with mostly clawing yellow tips, some curling up and some just yellow tipped. i see some what looks like ph curling and i see the photo that's stopping you up because it looks like it got blow dried. that could be from a can or from light because of the burn or maybe something else. but in all the pics, it looks chronically overfed overall with some ph issues in early stages. I've seen canoeing and upturned tips from burn, that's not uncommon i don't think. that's what i see and why. see any other issues?

hiboy

hiboy

Leaves curling up is not a Nute burn curling down is from my experiences of Over
ppming
Individual dried up old leaves looks like something else and I point. Towards environment
Hb

hermit186

hermit186

To much mixed chemistry way to much chemistry. I feed at 750 to 950ppm your mixing things to gather that should not be. Your plants need just RO phed WATER with nothing you think should go in.
You using two products togather one has TRI in it and the other has the opposite hormone in it.
You PH is eather fluxing or has just locked up all to gather. You have much dead roots in the ball and that is a large part of the problem.
The mix you have has killed off more than a 1/3 of the roots look they will be red and smell.
I believe it's to late but you need micro enzymes to dislove the roots and un lock the root ball.
Canazyme miss spelled is what you need 3 maybe 4 weeks ago.
I find it interesting WHY did you buy soil and then ignore it.
That mix dosent need anything but Water for the first 4 to 6 weeks of there life I have used both but never mixed them Buy the time you got to flower they had almost no chance of finishing because of that mix of chemistry Why you adding two things that don't mix and you have loaded the roots with them.
Then you added your flower mix on top. Now roots that were just making it give up.
If you look and all the athletes That use pump up chemistry just what your feed they never get old they die before they finish.
If you want to mess with the chemistry get to a media that doesn't have anything in it.
I quit all that grow shop propaganda and people who make there living selling more nutrients than are need.
They have no Idea what is really in them I have pulled msds sheets on almost everything you use.
The list ingredients that don't have a name or formula because you might figure out how to make your self.
You my friend are making someone rich and tell me have you ever got to smoke any of that.
In another 25 years Water you can drink will be so expensive that all nutrients will be powder.
The very best are already.

hermit186

hermit186

Ive had the same problem but not since I started giving veg nutes until the flower stretch is over.
Sometime back you told me the same thing I listened to you and stopped with the profit orientated snake oil sales men that are not even half my age and no so much more. I will compare my weed with anyone not what I grew before I came here but what I grow now. I use jacks and what you can buy at wall mart and ace hardware.
My total cost less light bill is under $200 for about 25 plants. It produces about 26 lbs of ruff.
After curing is about16 to 20 lbs of buds. The thing next after the help of cocojoe and Sea and Cap.
Was learning the life cycle of the plant I am growing. For a very long time I used canna GH bunch of Tiger bloom.
But fail to wait till the veg cycle ended and is not always 2 weeks can very from 10 to 18 days.
I also learned that most of the problems were my Idoit mistakes. Biggest mistake was listing to snake oil sales people. You get to week 3 of flower and a rash of signs show up even whole sections of plant just going limp.
Most people add nutrients to fix or the even flush which in the 3rd week after 6 to 10 weeks of heavy over feeding.
Idoit move in anything but coco. Why Idoit move you use PHed water and everything locked in the root ball is freed up and in soil it doesn't flush out unless you live on a lake and have large quanties of h20. Many myself included would try to save the crop. The crop is gone and you have a bad tasting and smelling bunch of bush.
Now between the folks mentioned before and several others I learned.
To this day the White strains are not hard but if your a parent you have to watch more than a kid that just discovered the crawl. GT21 once posted to me in a post of mine and I didn't listen right a way but did an was a big help. It's a weed grow it like one.

M

Maggie B

Take some pics with the flash or regular light with the hps off, looks like a fox farm burn out, I had the same looking plants when I used fox farm. At some point in their feeding schedule they call for 45ml of nutes total in one gallon of water, that would burn up any plant.

My suggestion is to throw away the feeding schedule after you flush with three times the amount of water as the size of your pot, one gal pot=2gallons of water followed by 1 gallon of correctly Phed water. You can skip the extra 2 gallons if you have a product such as sledge hammer or GH clean because they help rinse the salts away and you could just water them with 2x runoff.

I would pick up a small measuring cup like the ones that come with cough syrup and add only 5ml per gallon of big bloom and tiger bloom each and never go over 7.5ml per gallon each of those two and do the same with the grow big when using it. I would also never go over 20 ml per gallon total of all nutes and additives because I know plants will be really happy with small amounts but not so much if they get just a little too much.
This is very very helpful advice, thank you! What brand nutrients do you use?

M

Maggie B

To much mixed chemistry way to much chemistry. I feed at 750 to 950ppm your mixing things to gather that should not be. Your plants need just RO phed WATER with nothing you think should go in.
You using two products togather one has TRI in it and the other has the opposite hormone in it.
You PH is eather fluxing or has just locked up all to gather. You have much dead roots in the ball and that is a large part of the problem.
The mix you have has killed off more than a 1/3 of the roots look they will be red and smell.
I believe it's to late but you need micro enzymes to dislove the roots and un lock the root ball.
Canazyme miss spelled is what you need 3 maybe 4 weeks ago.
I find it interesting WHY did you buy soil and then ignore it.
That mix dosent need anything but Water for the first 4 to 6 weeks of there life I have used both but never mixed them Buy the time you got to flower they had almost no chance of finishing because of that mix of chemistry Why you adding two things that don't mix and you have loaded the roots with them.
Then you added your flower mix on top. Now roots that were just making it give up.
If you look and all the athletes That use pump up chemistry just what your feed they never get old they die before they finish.
If you want to mess with the chemistry get to a media that doesn't have anything in it.
I quit all that grow shop propaganda and people who make there living selling more nutrients than are need.
They have no Idea what is really in them I have pulled msds sheets on almost everything you use.
The list ingredients that don't have a name or formula because you might figure out how to make your self.
You my friend are making someone rich and tell me have you ever got to smoke any of that.
In another 25 years Water you can drink will be so expensive that all nutrients will be powder.
The very best are already.
I was only using Advanced Nutrient Line at first, but it got so expensive, so I started using Fox Farm nutrients based on another farmers advice. So during my transition to Fox Farm, I still have the remaining Advanced Nutes so I have integrated them based on their properties and such, but I'm not much of a chemist obviously :( and trying to save a little $$ is now costing me my crop. Do you have a brand of Nutes that you like?

M

Maggie B

Sometime back you told me the same thing I listened to you and stopped with the profit orientated snake oil sales men that are not even half my age and no so much more. I will compare my weed with anyone not what I grew before I came here but what I grow now. I use jacks and what you can buy at wall mart and ace hardware.
My total cost less light bill is under $200 for about 25 plants. It produces about 26 lbs of ruff.
After curing is about16 to 20 lbs of buds. The thing next after the help of cocojoe and Sea and Cap.
Was learning the life cycle of the plant I am growing. For a very long time I used canna GH bunch of Tiger bloom.
But fail to wait till the veg cycle ended and is not always 2 weeks can very from 10 to 18 days.
I also learned that most of the problems were my Idoit mistakes. Biggest mistake was listing to snake oil sales people. You get to week 3 of flower and a rash of signs show up even whole sections of plant just going limp.
Most people add nutrients to fix or the even flush which in the 3rd week after 6 to 10 weeks of heavy over feeding.
Idoit move in anything but coco. Why Idoit move you use PHed water and everything locked in the root ball is freed up and in soil it doesn't flush out unless you live on a lake and have large quanties of h20. Many myself included would try to save the crop. The crop is gone and you have a bad tasting and smelling bunch of bush.
Now between the folks mentioned before and several others I learned.
To this day the White strains are not hard but if your a parent you have to watch more than a kid that just discovered the crawl. GT21 once posted to me in a post of mine and I didn't listen right a way but did an was a big help. It's a weed grow it like one.
Okay so based on all the posts, it sounds to me that these babies have been over fed and maybe going through some root lock. So I will cut down on feeding and just so I'm clear, are you saying plants don't need nutrients the first two weeks of flower?

hermit186

hermit186

Right now I am using Gh nutes but I will be switching when I run out since I don't like supporting Monsanto
My friend don't do it that way make the switch but keep the troops in reserve if you need go back to what you no.

CAfreeNclear

CAfreeNclear

This kinda looks like what I have..:(. But I don't think I have any PM.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I can grow mushrooms under the snow, I'm not buying mg products if I can help it. If I have to I will just go with straight salts

hermit186

hermit186

Damn guys am old man and started with Regular seeds and learn that way.
Now it's the 21st centry stuff I am just out of date.
I had one woman
I had one 1966 pan/shovel (still have it)
I had more than one dog.
It took a long time before I grew Fem seeds.
I don't use for me I still grow regular.
I can tell the difference blind folded.
Is one better than the other, I don't know but I can taste the difference.
The normal seed have more earthy taste.
This is for Sea I can't taste the Backstrap in any of the freeks
The regular weed seeds grown with Backstrap taste like lickerish.
What you grow is of no real importance. The fact that you grow is what it's all about.
Those who come here in the dark and see the light no just what I am saying.
Only the very best woman ride scooters.

Last edited:
Douglas.C

Douglas.C

Soybean oil, eh? Please tell me you're doing extractions on all of this for topicals only, right?

Latest posts

Top Bottom