Yellow on side of lead

• Thread starter Frego
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
On a plant of your size you can wet a rag or glove and give the leaves a good wiping and get a lot of them. Won’t get rid of them because they are on other parts of the plant but can keep them under control.They tend to congregate on the bottom of the leaf. Mine is an illuminated loop, 40 X. Probably less than 15 bucks. Cheapo, but gets the job done.

Frego

Frego

What makes you think it’s bugs

also I’ll get the loop to rule out bugs

but was thinking more of a MAG issue/over watering and to add my soil PH being 5.9... but that would not cause yellow dots would it?
started at the bottom now making its way up

Frego

Frego

@Oldchucky can I not use a DIY spray because I’ve 16 plants

Or will I need to know what the bugs are so I can make a spray that’s right for them

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I didn’t say it was pests. Just agreed with you that it was possible. It might not be. Wouldn’t spray anything until you got your nose down in those leaves and made a determination. You can see signs without magnification.Just can’t be sure what they are, if they are, without magnification. At least with my worn out eyes.Hopefully not pests. Then you’re back to your soil guessing game. Ain’t this fun! Didn’t some Nimrod suggest that you re-pot when they were tiny or the soil was going to dog you till the end? I know they’re autos. But I have a hard time believing that a early transplant would fuck them up.Someone will set me straight on that. I don’t know anything about autos.I hate auto’s.

Frego

Frego

I didn’t say it was pests. Just agreed with you that it was possible. It might not be. Wouldn’t spray anything until you got your nose down in those leaves and made a determination. You can see signs without magnification.Just can’t be sure what they are, if they are, without magnification. At least with my worn out eyes.Hopefully not pests. Then you’re back to your soil guessing game. Ain’t this fun! Didn’t some Nimrod suggest that you re-pot when they were tiny or the soil was going to dog you till the end? I know they’re autos. But I have a hard time believing that a early transplant would fuck them up.Someone will set me straight on that. I don’t know anything about autos.I hate auto’s.
Ok both agree it could be possible
And due to the heat wave pests are rife now.. need to wait for my loupe I’ve ordered

Haha this is my first grow and invested a small sum of money in this hobby, I’m even thinking to pack it in if they die or even after this grow, but I can’t do that, it’s in my blood

yes your probably are right
me stumbling on this forum and not doing my research before I sown seeds I did not add perlite also used 1/4 manure however ever I have drilled holes in my pots to help it dry out but my 75RH does not help the drying process.. second grow I’ll add perlite but I’ll always plant in my final container that’s for sure

Yes they won’t hurt them up I transplanted one at 12 days from sprout spooned under it sliced some roots and added perlite to the mix but only did that for one the meduim was to hard
Could be wet roots but someone said once they grow they could suck up the water from the bottom

but... I’ve read my problems are from overwatering (could be) leaning towards that which can show the same symptoms as MAG problems so I’m gunning towards its drainage issues when I rule out bugs!
Autos are great first grow I could change my mind

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
It’s probably late where you are at so I’ll shoot the shit with you in the morning. Don’t give up hope.

Frego

Frego

I
It’s probably late where you are at so I’ll shoot the shit with you in the morning. Don’t give up hope
It’s probably late where you are at so I’ll shoot the shit with you in the morning. Don’t give up hope.
I’m up an at em today
Gotta to hang up my humidity controller
But an extension on my mars sp150 driver is well away from the room now hope I can run it still with no heat issue.

There stunted and ones showing pistols
Wanted a few more inches on all but what can I do :/ 30 days in I’m disappointed
Was first grow mistakes were made lessons learned
(Photos next time I think)

not top dressed yet either
Was going to hit them with 4-4-4 and a bit of bat guano for a late veg boost seen as though they have been living of the soil...
then 3 week..in bat guano for pre flower then some end of flower top dressing..

Was thinking fungus I seen the same marks on a YouTube video I watched last nigh and they put it down to a fungas

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Morning. I am outdoors where it has been at least 100° every day since June 1. The seed company screwed me and sent mostly autosWhen I ordered photos. Thus My animosity toward autos. They don’t do well in this environment. But you’re indoors so they May work well for you. 16 plants seems like a lot. Do you have room to finish 16 plants? Also curious as to how the one you repotted did. Did it croak? Outdoors the sun controls you. Indoors you are the sun so you are in control.You have the luxury of screwing up and starting over year round.If you only had room to finish eight that means eight are Expendable. I would take drastic measures with the expandable ones. Whatever you got to lose and you might be pleasantly surprised.

Frego

Frego

Morning. I am outdoors where it has been at least 100° every day since June 1. The seed company screwed me and sent mostly autosWhen I ordered photos. Thus My animosity toward autos. They don’t do well in this environment. But you’re indoors so they May work well for you. 16 plants seems like a lot. Do you have room to finish 16 plants? Also curious as to how the one you repotted did. Did it croak? Outdoors the sun controls you. Indoors you are the sun so you are in control.You have the luxury of screwing up and starting over year round.If you only had room to finish eight that means eight are Expendable. I would take drastic measures with the expandable ones. Whatever you got to lose and you might be pleasantly surprised.
Yes afternoon
I would agree partly I’m in a bathroom 2by2 I think no fresh air coming in and with this summer it’s being like 30c here

I’ve had heat issues due to nature of things hoping when summer passes I can control it better all 16 plants have stretched my skunk is really small probably only 2 nodes, dont know if it’s the strain but all 5 are small however 2 northen lights and 9 big buds both have at least 4/5nodes
There not bushy but I put it down to lack of poor soil on my part and hot conditions, I’d be better in a tent where I have air in and out

I have 2 6inch usb fans
1 20inch oscillating fan
1 6inch AC infinity
1 4inch AC infinty blowing at pot level so I can shift the heat up but I think the sun is winning

first grow just maybe hoping in 2 weeks when I start top dressing only guano they bush out I water with microbes and cal mag

I’ll send you over a pic when I get a chance

and yes the lady I dug out nothing changed I may think she is the biggest skunk so despite what people say you can transplant autos very roughly haha

Frego

Frego

067176CD 92F5 4105 A59D BBB4582DC4BE
9C9B7732 DAE8 425E 9199 5BDCA9EF60AD
FB36AB2E B650 41B2 9CB1 5D62D8ED19D0
3494F932 54AB 4986 8A00 B9336925B545
26CB91F4 481E 4DD1 802B F0EDD1AEBFBF
7CBA71D2 B523 47E9 9837 74ABFBAB760A
7385BAE6 0C24 433A B56E 5F6D364B58B0
42C6B61F 09C0 4D9D 8059 66ADE217DE2A
The pellets are garden lime added my soil was 5.9

second grow I know what to do now

perlite
Correct ph
Water
Microbes
I’ll try autos again because should be past the heat wave by then then 3rd run photos

but yeah only concerns are the yellow spots
Read one post now and she said she had them and it was fungus on roots
So could be fungas
How would you treat?

Moshmen

Moshmen

Listen Bros
It’s a cost effective organic solution to raise soil’s PH

it’s well documented online
I’ll try get lime today regardless
But regardless how I’m managing my soil PH

does anyone know what’s with the plant

View attachment 1147184Just one of 10000 articles that bakeing soda raises soil PH

@LexLuthor @OldchuckyView attachment 1147184
I’m their defense baking soda is short lived and doesn’t really work very well I consist at best makes things hard to diagnose sometimes - lime is longer active and is still natural for all you organic freaks - more cost effective in my opinion because you use less and is more dependable - sorry had to add my 2$

Moshmen

Moshmen

Yes afternoon
I would agree partly I’m in a bathroom 2by2 I think no fresh air coming in and with this summer it’s being like 30c here

I’ve had heat issues due to nature of things hoping when summer passes I can control it better all 16 plants have stretched my skunk is really small probably only 2 nodes, dont know if it’s the strain but all 5 are small however 2 northen lights and 9 big buds both have at least 4/5nodes
There not bushy but I put it down to lack of poor soil on my part and hot conditions, I’d be better in a tent where I have air in and out

I have 2 6inch usb fans
1 20inch oscillating fan
1 6inch AC infinity
1 4inch AC infinty blowing at pot level so I can shift the heat up but I think the sun is winning

first grow just maybe hoping in 2 weeks when I start top dressing only guano they bush out I water with microbes and cal mag

I’ll send you over a pic when I get a chance

and yes the lady I dug out nothing changed I may think she is the biggest skunk so despite what people say you can transplant autos very roughly haha
I transplant every auto I run just like photos !

Moshmen

Moshmen

View attachment 1148605View attachment 1148606View attachment 1148607View attachment 1148608View attachment 1148609View attachment 1148610View attachment 1148611View attachment 1148612The pellets are garden lime added my soil was 5.9

second grow I know what to do now

perlite
Correct ph
Water
Microbes
I’ll try autos again because should be past the heat wave by then then 3rd run photos

but yeah only concerns are the yellow spots
Read one post now and she said she had them and it was fungus on roots
So could be fungas
How would you treat?
Personally I wouldn’t worry bout those babies yet they look overalll healthy! Nice work

Frego

Frego

Thanks for your kind words brother but there 30days old
they look underdeveloped compared to other people’s I need a miracle unless this is autoflowers

100% agree on the baking soda all that shot should be took of the internet
Lime works well haven’t checked PH yet probably slurry test next week

I might do that next run and reduce to 10 plants

and again thankyou for the words of encouragement

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
You haven’t failed tell you quit trying! Good luck brother! Now, back to my own cluster fuck!

Latest posts

Top Bottom