Yellow spots on leaves first time grow

• Thread starter Jonaffen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
They are set to 600w I have an option for 600w boost but wasn’t sure when that may be needed was gonna take a guess around flowering or during the flowering period, but wasn’t worried about that atm
I was smoking some nice haze and my mind wandered and I thought about what you said about the light having a boost switch and wondering when to use it

Some of the hps bulbs used to have a boost switch and asking about them I was told it’s just a way to kill your bulb faster

I’m surprised or not they got added to leds as it’s a quick way to kill the led or at least to lsssen its life span.

I wouldn’t use it at all as said earlier none of us go above 75/80% even when flowering.

I’d call it the fry your plants switch.

A bloom switch I can understand are you sure it’s a boost switch and not a bloom switch

Jonaffen

Jonaffen

I was smoking some nice haze and my mind wandered and I thought about what you said about the light having a boost switch and wondering when to use it

Some of the hps bulbs used to have a boost switch and asking about them I was told it’s just a way to kill your bulb faster

I’m surprised or not they got added to leds as it’s a quick way to kill the led or at least to lsssen its life span.

I wouldn’t use it at all as said earlier none of us go above 75/80% even when flowering.

I’d call it the fry your plants switch.

A bloom switch I can understand are you sure it’s a boost switch and not a bloom switch

Jonaffen

Jonaffen

I’m not 100% sure as wasn’t planning on using it till researched more but I’ve dimmed them to 400w from 600 to prevent the other ones that look healthy from ending up the same way as sort of burnt looking ones the feel a little crispy too the touch also

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
That’s a odd light it doesn’t have a dimmer switch only changeable wattage.
Kinda like old tech mixed with new tech.
Looks like it might of cost a few bob

Looks dusty lol

Well I’ll leave you in peace and wish you well 🙂

Top Bottom